Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcointalk allowing SDC trolls to spam the entire forum with same thing?  (Read 1730 times)
Mr.Wonderful (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:34:58 AM

Something needs to be done. Ban their accounts. Every single post on here is about the same thing. They have taken over the forum. Why are they allowed to do this? I'm not endorsing XC or Blocknet or anything like that, I just want the forums restored so we can get back to discussing things. Don't need 25 topics on the same thing. Order needs to be restored.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:43:34 AM

Gigantic massive walls of white space spamming helped to create more topics.. and the outright Trolling trying to defend Blocknet.
and you have been responsible for some it also !

When the guy qawzsx tried to hide info being exposed by posting white space the MODS had to remove THAT
and that is spamming and i reported him with 100% accuracy on it.
so you are wrong !

Since you and your Blocknet defenders are Trolling any topic that mentions Blocknet Exposed info more needs to be made.
There is different key points that FOCUS on certain areas.. each deserving of their own distinct topic.
The fact it's made it harder for you guys to Troll on them all and hide exposed data with quote bumping etc is just a bonus LOL

So how about qawzsx's spamming ?

and good luck with the SDC diversion game LOL

edit:
Look at this guys post history people Wink
ShadowCash SDC is his main thing LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:46:43 AM

Gigantic massive walls of white space spamming helped to create more topics.. and the outright Trolling trying to defend Blocknet.

When the guy qawzsx tried to hide info being exposed by posting white space the MODS had to remove THAT
so you are wrong !

Since you and your Blocknet defenders are Trolling any topic that mentions Blocknet Exposed info more needs to be made.
There is different key points that FOCUS on certain areas.. each deserving of their own distinct topic.
The fact it's made it harder for you guys to Troll on them all and hide exposed data with quote bumping etc is just a bonus LOL

Dude, you are trolling a freaking whole category on this forum. You deserve a freaking account deletion and perma ban on IP.

Mr.Wonderful (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:49:33 AM

Listen Spoetnik, I don't have a dog in the race. Your not going to drag me into this. Im not going to argue with you about it lol I don't care. I have a life. But ya know I love crypto and I love reading and learning and your bs is getting in the way of that. There are other ways to handle things. You guys know what you are doing. This was a coordinated effort that has been planned out. Its ridiculous. Come on. Listen to that voice of reason. I know its in there somewhere. Call the crypto police, make a post about it. Fine but is it really necessary to have you and all your buddies posting it at the same time over and over and over. We get it. We understand. We hear you loud and clear. Now enough. Sheesh.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:51:46 AM

so you are wrong !

Dude, you are trolling a freaking whole category on this forum. You deserve a freaking account deletion and perma ban on IP.

The mods had to delete 18 of your topics and comments.. me ? none.
i rest my case.

Proof.. https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php
member #142328

And no.... It's NOT Photoshop'd  Cheesy

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:52:30 AM

Listen Spoetnik, I don't have a dog in the race. Your not going to drag me into this. Im not going to argue with you about it lol I don't care. I have a life. But ya know I love crypto and I love reading and learning and your bs is getting in the way of that. There are other ways to handle things. You guys know what you are doing. This was a coordinated effort that has been planned out. Its ridiculous. Come on. Listen to that voice of reason. I know its in there somewhere. Call the crypto police, make a post about it. Fine but is it really necessary to have you and all your buddies posting it at the same time over and over and over. We get it. We understand. We hear you loud and clear. Now enough. Sheesh.

Bullshit and yeah i noticed you playin' that angle already.. i am not dumb son lol

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:52:54 AM

so you are wrong !

The mods had to delete 18 of your topics and comments.. me ? none.
i rest my case.

Proof.. https://bitcointalk.org/modlog.php
member #142328

And no.... It's NOT Photoshop'd  Cheesy

Smiley)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Mr.Wonderful (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:53:09 AM

I don't know why they did that. I was wondering. They even deleted a whitepaper I reposted. Strange.
WowWtf

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:55:30 AM

Bullshit and yeah i noticed you playin' that angle already.. i am not dumb son lol

Hey buddy Spoetnik, hows that -4 TRADE WITH EXTREME CAUTION, scammer tag doing for ya? Ya scammer.
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:56:17 AM

Because bitcointalk is corrupt themselves too
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:01:54 AM

I don't know why they did that. I was wondering. They even deleted a whitepaper I reposted. Strange.

You don't know why they had to delete a shitload of comments where that kid ran around spamming massive walls of white space
..while sprinkling in the odd random line of nasty insults at me ?

seriously ?

WOW you really are reaching to play dumb here.

We all seen it so your making yourself look like deceitful fool.. don't insult our intelligence.

and.. THE MODS SEEN IT

so good luck with the lying and games LOL

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:05:09 AM

Hey buddy Spoetnik, hows that -4 TRADE WITH EXTREME CAUTION, scammer tag doing for ya? Ya scammer.

I don't know.. how is that -6 rating doing for YOU ?

UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:07:22 AM

I've never touched shadow coin and never will.  I think SuperNET idea is stupid but not quite an outright scam.  And I've posted half the threads.

Spotniek hates everything but Jackpotcoin and BCX. And he's posted the rest.  Your attempts at dismissing these observations and new info on Dan being linked to a pump and dump group as simply trolls from shadowcoin when people know we aren't makes you look like a drowning cat or a pathetic clown trying to act serious (not sure which)

Maybe you should get your facts right if you want to divert the attention first and your readers will give a flying funk about what you have to say

Sucks growing your coin in a circlejerk echo chamber and then being exposed to sunlight doesn't it
Mr.Wonderful (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:08:56 AM

You don't know why they had to delete a shitload of comments where that kid ran around spamming massive walls of white space
..while sprinkling in the odd random line of nasty insults at me ?

seriously ?

WOW you really are reaching to play dumb here.

We all seen it so your making yourself look like deceitful fool.. don't insult our intelligence.

and.. THE MODS SEEN IT

so good luck with the lying and games LOL

I didn't do that? Check your names. You are mixed up. Not me.
WowWtf

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:15:05 AM

I don't know.. how is that -6 rating doing for YOU ?

U dont even know how bitcointalk operates. You have negative trust rating for being  scammer. You gave me false negative trust, but since youre a scammer youre not part of bitcointalks trust network, so the fake negative trust you gave me doesnt show, its in Untrusted feedback. so i dont have a -6 rating, only you can see it but no one else can.

You SCAMMER
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:02:24 AM

a better question would be why is everyone using SDC as a scapegoat and blaming them for everything negative happening in the cryptospace right now?
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:08:23 AM

Something needs to be done. Ban their accounts. Every single post on here is about the same thing. They have taken over the forum. Why are they allowed to do this? I'm not endorsing XC or Blocknet or anything like that, I just want the forums restored so we can get back to discussing things. Don't need 25 topics on the same thing. Order needs to be restored.

Yeah kinda scary how you're pretending you have a right to take some moral high ground here when its you and your buddies the ones trolling and following people around!

It's a classic case of attention seeking. Stop projecting your crap onto everyone else. Take a long hard look at all your actions and motivations behind them.
Because the buck stops here kid, right at your feet. I'll say it a again.. you are not fooling anyone but only insulting the people you think you are!! I'ts time to grow up, let those balls drop and own your shit!!
I'ts all good playing tough guy in the net annoying people but if you take that into the real world you are going to get your teeth kicked in one day because not everyone puts up with the bs you leave behind you everywhere you go!

Love this quote of the day and its for all you crying kids who just don't get that, without people like us you're nothing and would prolly be in chains cause you are just too happy to be scammed all your life and you don't have a second thought about the next gens or your peers!!

"Sucks growing your coin in a circlejerk echo chamber and then being exposed to sunlight doesn't it" ~UnicornFarts
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:50:24 PM

Love this quote of the day and its for all you crying kids who just don't get that, without people like us you're nothing and would prolly be in chains cause you are just too happy to be scammed all your life and you don't have a second thought about the next gens or your peers!!

"Sucks growing your coin in a circlejerk echo chamber and then being exposed to sunlight doesn't it" ~UnicornFarts

Do you even know what this is: http://postimg.org/image/rmkvuhem3/

Nah, didn't think so. Dan built it for us in own private echo chamber while the rest of you tools were running round chasing the latest pump rinse-out.

You are the circle-jerkers, not us.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:54:53 PM

Do you even know what this is: http://postimg.org/image/rmkvuhem3/

Nah, didn't think so. Dan built it for us in own private echo chamber while the rest of you tools were running round chasing the latest pump rinse-out.

You are the circle-jerkers, not us.

All i see is a spaghetti network and i was referring to xst..good try though!

This is what a real project with real devs looks like as an anon transaction!
https://i.imgur.com/hl36A4O.png

Denying still that its fake yeah good stratergy!
https://twitter.com/The_Blocknet/status/528348949980397568

https://i.imgur.com/x1gTDLV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/upOlANE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0uqvspZ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/cAYeSpG.jpg
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

I've never touched shadow coin and never will.  I think SuperNET idea is stupid but not quite an outright scam.  And I've posted half the threads.

Spotniek hates everything but Jackpotcoin and BCX. And he's posted the rest.  Your attempts at dismissing these observations and new info on Dan being linked to a pump and dump group as simply trolls from shadowcoin when people know we aren't makes you look like a drowning cat or a pathetic clown trying to act serious (not sure which)

Maybe you should get your facts right if you want to divert the attention first and your readers will give a flying funk about what you have to say

Sucks growing your coin in a circlejerk echo chamber and then being exposed to sunlight doesn't it

Much trueness here. Trying to dismiss all of the allegations as simply (paid-for) trolling just ain't gonna work.
The idea that Spoetnik would shill on behalf of SuperNet or Nxt (as gawxsz has alleged) was so fucking funny that I LOL'd as I read it.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: