Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs (BALLS) | SHA256 | 25k Blocks Mined | 5000% Proof of Stake |  (Read 9396 times)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:03:58 PM

I think we broke records , 2 of them, hopefully ocminer can confirm as they are on his pool.

I can confirm.. Its quite amazing.. Maybe I should start a SHA256 Multipool if so much mining power comes in Smiley
Currently we're so fast, that lots of orphans still occur as the diff is still quite low.. So much power at the moment is definitely not needed, maybe in 12 hours when diff has adjusted
I think within 12 hours poW is finish right?
This coin has all the characteristics for making certain few people rich.
The messed-up diff that is not adjusting fast enough, even after half a day trying to catch up, the diff rise is still pegged to a designed low increase and the blocks are coming in as fast as the miners can reload - not even limited by hash power which is beyond bounds for such a young launch, so this resembles "insta-mine" for a happy few. Heck, the switch to PoS was set to be after block 25,000 and the half-minute block time (if I am not mistaken - it is not specified in the OP) should mean a PoW period of almost 9 days. But the dev already
knew that he had messed up the diff rise, so he already chose to say that the PoS launch would be the next day! Now that deadline is even too far out, because this coin is only about 10 hours old and we are nearing block 25,000.
The info available for set up a miner is minimal, all I could do was download the wallet and early on when the hash was showing that it was extremely low, I tried cpu mining in my wallet. The mining worked and after a night of running full bore, I have 1 transaction
according to the wallet - bet there are no coins in my wallet ?!?!? Questionable that.
For all that are not heavily invested in this coin, I can only advise to stay away.
For those who have invested - I hope that you are not bag holders within no time when the insta-miners are dumping to get their profit out.
Sorry - if a coin is properly launched and has a decent period for all to gather coins and set up miners in time, but this last-minute posting of a launch literally at the same moment that the coin is launched and no time or info to setup anything and then find out that there are
pools running with hundreds of Terahash? It might just as well be a giveaway of all coins to one person - the result is that it is no a DE-centralised currency and I judge the value minimal. But that is just my opinion and therefor, I am out.

i dont see what your whining about really, most of my sha gear was rented out so i dug out an old antminer u1 (1.6 ghz) and solomined about 14 blocks an hour after launch. ninja launch is ninja launch man, some of us have notifications for this section turned on not to miss anything, some of us would rather whine after the fact but whatever you live with your decisions not me. The only thing about all this that i dont like is staking is going to start while alot of people have their coins tied up on the pool, so they will have to wait for their coins to mature before they get in on that. If you want to bitch. bitch about that. bitching about a ninja launch is like bitching that no one told you a coin was going to rocket before hand, its a waste of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:09:28 PM

I think we broke records , 2 of them, hopefully ocminer can confirm as they are on his pool.

I can confirm.. Its quite amazing.. Maybe I should start a SHA256 Multipool if so much mining power comes in Smiley
Currently we're so fast, that lots of orphans still occur as the diff is still quite low.. So much power at the moment is definitely not needed, maybe in 12 hours when diff has adjusted
I think within 12 hours poW is finish right?
This coin has all the characteristics for making certain few people rich.
The messed-up diff that is not adjusting fast enough, even after half a day trying to catch up, the diff rise is still pegged to a designed low increase and the blocks are coming in as fast as the miners can reload - not even limited by hash power which is beyond bounds for such a young launch, so this resembles "insta-mine" for a happy few. Heck, the switch to PoS was set to be after block 25,000 and the half-minute block time (if I am not mistaken - it is not specified in the OP) should mean a PoW period of almost 9 days. But the dev already
knew that he had messed up the diff rise, so he already chose to say that the PoS launch would be the next day! Now that deadline is even too far out, because this coin is only about 10 hours old and we are nearing block 25,000.
The info available for set up a miner is minimal, all I could do was download the wallet and early on when the hash was showing that it was extremely low, I tried cpu mining in my wallet. The mining worked and after a night of running full bore, I have 1 transaction
according to the wallet - bet there are no coins in my wallet ?!?!? Questionable that.
For all that are not heavily invested in this coin, I can only advise to stay away.
For those who have invested - I hope that you are not bag holders within no time when the insta-miners are dumping to get their profit out.
Sorry - if a coin is properly launched and has a decent period for all to gather coins and set up miners in time, but this last-minute posting of a launch literally at the same moment that the coin is launched and no time or info to setup anything and then find out that there are
pools running with hundreds of Terahash? It might just as well be a giveaway of all coins to one person - the result is that it is no a DE-centralised currency and I judge the value minimal. But that is just my opinion and therefor, I am out.

i dont see what your whining about really, most of my sha gear was rented out so i dug out an old antminer s1 (1.6 ghz) and solomined about 14 blocks an hour after launch. ninja launch is ninja launch man, some of us have notifications for this section turned on not to miss anything, some of us would rather whine after the fact but whatever you live with your decisions not me. The only thing about all this that i dont like is staking is going to start while alot of people have their coins tied up on the pool, so they will have to wait for their coins to mature before they get in on that. If you want to bitch. bitch about that. bitching about a ninja launch is like bitching that no one told you a coin was going to rocket before hand, its a waste of time.
true but you must accept it , its crypto and life sucks.
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:17:27 PM

huge drop in hashrate
fabula

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:13:36 PM

I think dev should fork asap to make withdrwal from pools available and delete any fee from it,
It's impossible with that hashrate to solo mine at this time.

thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:27:44 PM

and pow only last for about 5hours? and tons of orphaned block .  Angry

Yes we are at the tail end of things now
BitBoris

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:28:14 PM

One can refer to the fetish definition of 'snowballed' when dealing with this coin/hardware!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snowballed

Guaranteed to be added to Cryptsy!

Get yours now!
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:34:38 PM

One can refer to the fetish definition of 'snowballed' when dealing with this coin/hardware!

Get yours now!

I learn something new everyday

I probably could have done without learning this,lol

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:44:07 PM

Get yours now!

This coin warrants making a new account to trash talk? Really?

More interesting though, can anyone tell me why the op from http://mmxivcoin.com/forum/index.php/topic,23.0.html is banned here?

Anyone mining this looking to sell any when possible? If so, price?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:46:15 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 10:02:32 PM by garmin

Nice job! fucking thief's! I mined on http://x11-x13-pool.org with 1th from launch for the first hour I got 0 coins for over 100 blocks found . So u remove them from the OP and add Hardcore miners nice job, they dumped on bonuscoin too, look at the wallet on bounuscoin, same hash graph on the wallet. I hope u get this pos coin stuck up ur ass! bunch of fucking crypto criminals! The Usual suspects!  

Just waiting to see what exchange is in on it!

Pay attention people! don't buy this crap when it hits the exchange, let them keep all of it and get it stuck in their ass!  Kiss
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:50:52 PM

Nice job! fucking thief's! I mined on http://x11-x13-pool.org with 1th from launch for the first hour I got 0 coins for over 100 blocks found . So u remove them from the OP and add Hardcore miners. I hope u get this pos coin stuck up ur ass! bunch of fucking criminals! The Usual suspects!  

Pay attention people! don't buy this crap when it hits the exchange, let them keep all of it and get it stuck in their ass!  Kiss

Is that why you fudded a few hours ago?
Coin was okay though to mine until you got screwed by some unknown pool?
I mined on that pool, wasted btc and got nothing.
Don't see me snivelling. Wink

twitter @antiiclimax
garmin

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:54:16 PM

Nice job! fucking thief's! I mined on http://x11-x13-pool.org with 1th from launch for the first hour I got 0 coins for over 100 blocks found . So u remove them from the OP and add Hardcore miners. I hope u get this pos coin stuck up ur ass! bunch of fucking criminals! The Usual suspects!  

Is that why you fudded a few hours ago?
Coin was okay though to mine until you got screwed by some unknown pool?
I mined on that pool, wasted btc and got nothing.
Don't see me snivelling. Wink

DEV added so called unknown pool to the OP. same as LOGOcoin that thread disapeared also, because it outed the DEV of this coin.

Lemme see if I can find that dox on the mirror while u make this a moderated thread!  Roll Eyes

LOL hope whatever coins u got rot @ 1 dogetoshi

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:55:24 PM

Nice job! fucking thief's! I mined on http://x11-x13-pool.org with 1th from launch for the first hour I got 0 coins for over 100 blocks found . So u remove them from the OP and add Hardcore miners nice job, they dumpes on bonuscoin too, look at the wallet on bounuscoin, same hash graph on the wallet. I hope u get this pos coin stuck up ur ass! bunch of fucking crypto criminals! The Usual suspects!  

yeah i have been trying to warn people about that pool. im pretty sure its the pools.mn people. they used to do the exact same thing just steal your shit or close the pool with no notice and take everyones shit. conveniently enough they showed up shortly after the pool.mn people disappeared. if you really want to fuck up their game put it in your sig and post on all new coins. the only way to run off the dirtbags around here is sharing knowledge.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:04:30 PM

Nice job! fucking thief's! I mined on http://x11-x13-pool.org with 1th from launch for the first hour I got 0 coins for over 100 blocks found . So u remove them from the OP and add Hardcore miners nice job, they dumpes on bonuscoin too, look at the wallet on bounuscoin, same hash graph on the wallet. I hope u get this pos coin stuck up ur ass! bunch of fucking crypto criminals! The Usual suspects!  

yeah i have been trying to warn people about that pool. im pretty sure its the pools.mn people. they used to do the exact same thing just steal your shit or close the pool with no notice and take everyones shit. conveniently enough they showed up shortly after the pool.mn people disappeared. if you really want to fuck up their game put it in your sig and post on all new coins. the only way to run off the dirtbags around here is sharing knowledge.

Good point.
Luckily I only wasted about $20 on their retarded pool.
Only tried them out due to suprnova getting so many rejects.

twitter @antiiclimax
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 10:14:26 PM

Good point.

You got many rejects because the blocks are found to fast and thats why you get so many reject , i watched my stratum on coinminers and the same , many miners got many reject because of the fast blocks

garmin

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:25:48 PM

Good point.

You got many rejects because the blocks are found to fast and thats why you get so many reject , i watched my stratum on coinminers and the same , many miners got many reject because of the fast blocks

Really? I had 2 old asic cubes solo mining from about 30 seconds after I put 1 TH on the pool. Funny thing that 70GH mined 10 solo blocks.

Ur math don't work for me! If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:30:59 PM

dude dont break out the noobness, we all had the same issues because of the coins structure nothing to do with the pool. Your not doing yourself any favors arguing with the few honest pool owners.
garmin

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:35:53 PM

dude dont break out the noobness, we all had the same issues because of the coins structure nothing to do with the pool. Your not doing yourself any favors arguing with the few honest pool owners.

Whatever! Lets see what happens! My money says P&D and the usual suspects. And as far as honest pools. you can count them on one hand!
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:01:56 PM

Whatever! Lets see what happens! My money says P&D and the usual suspects. And as far as honest pools. you can count them on one hand!

I'm pissed I only threw 35ths on while the net hash was 20-50ths, when I first started mining.

Hewhew

twitter @antiiclimax
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:18:55 PM

i know man i only had 3/4 of the nethash when the diff was like 6. SCAM!!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:20:17 PM

i dont really care what happens i just want to see what happens when the amount of coins i have stakes at 5000% LOL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: