Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs (BALLS) | SHA256 | 25k Blocks Mined | 5000% Proof of Stake |  (Read 9396 times)
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:32:40 PM

i dont really care what happens i just want to see what happens when the amount of coins i have stakes at 5000% LOL!

I agree, it will be interesting to see how this all pans out
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 11:33:59 PM

i dont really care what happens i just want to see what happens when the amount of coins i have stakes at 5000% LOL!

You got a few hundred thousand?

twitter @antiiclimax
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 11:48:05 PM

Nice job! fucking thief's! I mined on http://x11-x13-pool.org with 1th from launch for the first hour I got 0 coins for over 100 blocks found . So u remove them from the OP and add Hardcore miners. I hope u get this pos coin stuck up ur ass! bunch of fucking criminals! The Usual suspects!  

Just waiting to see what exchange is in on it!

Pay attention people! don't buy this crap when it hits the exchange, let them keep all of it and get it stuck in their ass!  Kiss

Is that why you fudded a few hours ago?
Coin was okay though to mine until you got screwed by some unknown pool?
I mined on that pool, wasted btc and got nothing.
Don't see me snivelling. Wink

DEV added so called unknown pool to the OP. same as LOGOcoin that thread disapeared also, because it outed the DEV of this coin.

Lemme see if I can find that dox on the mirror while u make this a moderated thread!  Roll Eyes

LOL hope whatever coins u got rot @ 1 dogetoshi

Hey guys,

The actual dev isn't controlling this thread.  For official info check here:  mmxivcoin.com/forum
At till BCT un bans him   Roll Eyes

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 12:26:31 AM

New thread since I'm not banned anymore: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843495

Thanks to everyone who was a part of the launch, as well as norcalnewbie707 for copying the thread here. Appreciate that

garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:38:54 AM

A brand new moderated thread, Whoda thunk?

Deleted my first post already!

U guyz are absolutely amazing...
norcalnewbie707 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:42:28 AM

Nice job! fucking thief's! I mined on http://x11-x13-pool.org with 1th from launch for the first hour I got 0 coins for over 100 blocks found . So u remove them from the OP and add Hardcore miners nice job, they dumped on bonuscoin too, look at the wallet on bounuscoin, same hash graph on the wallet. I hope u get this pos coin stuck up ur ass! bunch of fucking crypto criminals! The Usual suspects!  

Pay attention people! don't buy this crap when it hits the exchange, let them keep all of it and get it stuck in their ass!  Kiss

I just sent you a PM. What exactly are you referring to? I removed a duplicate pool (Or what I thought to be a duplicate pool) when I added the newer  pools to the existing pools links to post all four at once. If its a link you need that I removed this should be simple because I have everything that was provided to me to post. PM me or email norcalnewbie707[at]gmail[dot]com so that I can try to help you. If I am reading this incorrectly regarding what your implying please still contact me and explain whatever it is and I will do my best to help you.

~NorCal
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:48:10 AM

Glad I know it's IGOTSPOTS 4 sure now.

Ok send in the puppet brigade! So predictable!

Nice job! fucking thief's! I mined on http://x11-x13-pool.org with 1th from launch for the first hour I got 0 coins for over 100 blocks found . So u remove them from the OP and add Hardcore miners. I hope u get this pos coin stuck up ur ass! bunch of fucking criminals! The Usual suspects!  

Is that why you fudded a few hours ago?
Coin was okay though to mine until you got screwed by some unknown pool?
I mined on that pool, wasted btc and got nothing.
Don't see me snivelling. Wink

DEV added so called unknown pool to the OP. same as LOGOcoin that thread disapeared also, because it outed the DEV of this coin.

Lemme see if I can find that dox on the mirror while u make this a moderated thread!  Roll Eyes

LOL hope whatever coins u got rot @ 1 dogetoshi

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: