Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CNNMoney - Where did bitcoin go wrong?  (Read 5838 times)
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:51:02 PM

Can we take that as a buy signal?
I've been hearing about "buy signals" whole year.

Every day I read bitcoin news it feel like I should buy more, then I look at the charts and think "wtf is going on?!"

Yeah, the problem with the "buy signals" you've been hearing is that they aren't based in any fact...just opinion. IF I, as a stranger to you, said "buy Coca Cola stock now!" would you do it? No.

I agree there is a future for BTC but the best way we can promote it is by discussion with those that don't use it and supporting, sharing the media attention. Share articles through Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.

Increased awareness will bring increased adoption.

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:57:00 PM

Can we take that as a buy signal?
I've been hearing about "buy signals" whole year.

Every day I read bitcoin news it feel like I should buy more, then I look at the charts and think "wtf is going on?!"

Yeah, the problem with the "buy signals" you've been hearing is that they aren't based in any fact...just opinion. IF I, as a stranger to you, said "buy Coca Cola stock now!" would you do it? No.

I agree there is a future for BTC but the best way we can promote it is by discussion with those that don't use it and supporting, sharing the media attention. Share articles through Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.

Increased awareness will bring increased adoption.

Exactement.

thew3apon

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:28:38 PM

THEN: May 28th, 2014

BTC to break $2,000 mark by Christmas – Experts

http://cointelegraph.com/news/111597/btc_to_break_2_000_mark_by_christmas_experts

So, you can just imagine the staggering overinvestment  NOW in bitcoin mining.

Maybe the market is just trying to get rid of overcapacity.

A few big bankruptcies in the coming months would probably do wonders.

From another biased point of view though.. CNN and cointelegraph are extremely biased. We need a news source that is completely unbiased now!
I am sorry to tell you that there is no such thing. If you look at the CNN articles regarding some political issue that allows comments, the top comment (based on votes) will almost always contain something about CNN being biased and not reporting the whole story.

The same is true for most other MSM sites

Activity: 525

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:03:40 AM

> Jeffrey Robinson is an American author of 29 books. He has been described by the British Bankers' Association as "the world's leading financial crime author". Wikipedia.

After decades of thinking this way how else could such a person view Bitcoin? He builds a framework according to his cosmos, finds selective stats, quotes, and events to flesh it out, and voila! yet another financial crime book.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:22:44 AM

THEN: May 28th, 2014

BTC to break $2,000 mark by Christmas – Experts

http://cointelegraph.com/news/111597/btc_to_break_2_000_mark_by_christmas_experts

So, you can just imagine the staggering overinvestment  NOW in bitcoin mining.

Maybe the market is just trying to get rid of overcapacity.

A few big bankruptcies in the coming months would probably do wonders.

From another biased point of view though.. CNN and cointelegraph are extremely biased. We need a news source that is completely unbiased now!
I am sorry to tell you that there is no such thing. If you look at the CNN articles regarding some political issue that allows comments, the top comment (based on votes) will almost always contain something about CNN being biased and not reporting the whole story.

The same is true for most other MSM sites

If you read the cointelegraph story you´ll see the price predictions of those experts. They´re just being quoted.

TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:53:12 AM

I think my family rob me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: