Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:17:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are peoples impressions of Germany here?  (Read 797 times)
bitcoin_bob (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 01:46:06 PM

I am trying to stir up some interest in the German property market here- not much enthusiasm as there used to be. You can buy a house in Germany really cheap- Our company is selling them starting at 5000 euros (www.facebook.com/mygermanproperty) that was my little plug there.....but this post is not about that.

My question is, I wonder what peoples perceptions of Germany are. What would encourage them to move to Germany for example? What do YOU think of Germany and what would your perceptions be of moving and living there?

What would interest you to go there; what would put you off?

Maybe if I can understand a bit better about how people feel about the market, then I will know how better to persuade people to enter it.

Thanks for your help; and if you are into Reddit, and possibly interested in investing, I have started a new Q&A area for the German property investor: http://www.reddit.com/r/germanproperty/ If you want to also post questions and comments on the subject there it would be great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 02:24:10 PM

I don't know about Germany but you'll certainly find a lot of opinions on the housing market because most of us have studied economics and know what a real economic bubble looks like, I'm always interested in low housing prices but it's a question of how many people actually want to move to the country, I for instance want to go to Japan no matter what and have noticed there are some actually pretty sweet deals in the quieter areas of Japan Cheesy

In fact in general because of the deflation the bank of Japan fears so much there are some pretty sweet deals in general.... Oooooo Tokyo Cheesy
bitcoin_bob (OP)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:59:52 PM

I don't know about Germany but you'll certainly find a lot of opinions on the housing market because most of us have studied economics and know what a real economic bubble looks like, I'm always interested in low housing prices but it's a question of how many people actually want to move to the country, I for instance want to go to Japan no matter what and have noticed there are some actually pretty sweet deals in the quieter areas of Japan Cheesy

In fact in general because of the deflation the bank of Japan fears so much there are some pretty sweet deals in general.... Oooooo Tokyo Cheesy

I agree with you and find the German market interesting which is why I put a lot of my eggs in this basket and entered the market. With the fact that a lot of people want a higher quality of life, free movement in the EU is possible, property prices are cheap (5000-25000 euros can get you a property) and remote working is becoming common, places that before would have never been considered by working people, IE a rural property in Germany, are now being sought after by younger people. I'm finding inquiries are coming in for properties from 25-40 year olds who want to move their families to a better location, be mortgage free, and therefore reduce the stress on the family load.

My goal at the moment is to see what conceptions, or miss conceptions, sit in communities like the bitcoin forum, so I can diversify my target audience.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 03:04:56 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 03:42:42 PM by Lethn

Problem is you just got some news about Germany planning negative interest rates so that alone might be enough to drive people away, mind you, some places in Germany like Bitcoin a lot and they have clear laws around them, like you say it just depends on what people are looking for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: