Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 07:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is the thread talking about all the early adopters dumping on our heads?  (Read 1111 times)
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:09:06 PM

Because that shit is NOT cool Cool

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
agustinfl

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:28:54 PM

May I ask why you ask?
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 05:39:07 PM

Talk about what exactly? It's their coins so they can do whatever they want. They don't owe you something just because they are early adopters...
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 06:15:33 PM

Talk about what exactly? It's their coins so they can do whatever they want. They don't owe you something just because they are early adopters...

+1.
OP, don't be mad because you did not get in when bitcoin was only .50 a pop.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
bitcoinaliens

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 08:16:14 AM

Maybe its STILL "early adopter" timeframe? Right now you can buy in before Wall St, before 90% of the population have any bitcoin. IF this really does go mainstream then this is soooooo still ground zero and early adopter timeframe - Imagine if btc is used for 20% of all transactions in 25 years time.. then for sure now is definitely Day 1 still - their sell off is my gain is the way I see it, I'm still keen.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:28:58 AM

Maybe its STILL "early adopter" timeframe? Right now you can buy in before Wall St, before 90% of the population have any bitcoin. IF this really does go mainstream then this is soooooo still ground zero and early adopter timeframe - Imagine if btc is used for 20% of all transactions in 25 years time.. then for sure now is definitely Day 1 still - their sell off is my gain is the way I see it, I'm still keen.

+1 Good answer Smiley

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: