Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT PAY , much Bankers' money don't exist .... so don't pay back your loan.  (Read 1979 times)
fixxi.net (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 11:08:41 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2012, 10:16:51 PM by fixxi.net

I remember a story about a mortgage taker who won a case in court against the Bank arguing that the money they gave him doesn't exist so he doesn't have to pay back ( minus some admin fees I guess ) I guess this was argued using Fractional Banking ??

Anyone know more about this ? Or a lawyer who can pull this off ?

I am willing to participate in an organized campaign like that if we have the right lawyers and enough people participate ??

For example can we duplicate that previous case  ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 11:11:30 AM

The legal system is funded by the same banksters Smiley

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 12:32:45 PM

Do you just remember the story or do you have any sources confirming this?
I remember I can fly when I want to.
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 04:16:21 PM

Nonsense. With the loan you bough REAL things.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 04:21:28 PM

Is this like those guys that sell ebooks that tell people to stop paying the IRS and yet they pay taxes on the ebooks they sell, do as I tell you, don't do as I do bullshit? lol
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 04:23:47 PM

They are clever. They sells ebooks and make PROFIT

knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 04:28:22 PM

Fixxi you are absolutely right about the fact that loans are not real money. All money that people have represent in fact a dept someone owe to a bank somewhere.

I invite people to watch these 2 videos of Paul Grignon entitle Money as Dept part one and two to fully understand the scam behind this monetary system.

http://vimeo.com/2244372
http://vimeo.com/6822294

This system must be replaced and bitcoin is a real opportunity for all of us except the bankers.

(Please don't reply to me without watching these videos)

fixxi.net (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 09:55:51 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2012, 10:27:58 PM by fixxi.net

Fixxi you are absolutely right about the fact that loans are not real money. All money that people have represent in fact a dept someone owe to a bank somewhere.

I invite people to watch these 2 videos of Paul Grignon entitle Money as Dept part one and two to fully understand the scam behind this monetary system.

http://vimeo.com/2244372
http://vimeo.com/6822294

This system must be replaced and bitcoin is a real opportunity for all of us except the bankers.

(Please don't reply to me without watching these videos)

great videos watching now.

That is my reasoning for the Original Post.

they scam us, government debt will never be repaid it will be erased through a war or hyper inflation. That is certain. It cannot be repaid mathematically and they do not want to repay it since it will mean removing all money from society... means all talk about repaying debt is total bs.

This is already talked about on the internet ... but there is no organization .. that is what they have against us. ORGANIZATION.

We must do something ... the money system is created for us to work like horses ... there will be no end to working ( slaving) in this regime

Why can't we do the same ? Just take loans over loans. Of course this will go to court eventually, but that is the point TO MAKE PUBLIC CASE ON IT and publicize the truth.

fixxi.net (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 10:07:04 PM

Is this like those guys that sell ebooks that tell people to stop paying the IRS and yet they pay taxes on the ebooks they sell, do as I tell you, don't do as I do bullshit? lol

100 % of top US companies don't pay Taxes in US. I worked in bermuda. Corporations have at these offshore zones like  one-room offices sitting one secretary in there ... then they  pay taxes there.

Taxes by the way are well tied with Private banking, and are as illegal as them. There is no economic freedom anywhere that I know of. It is all about telling us the opposite.
malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 08:34:05 AM

i remember my friend didn;t pay the mortgage and lose the house and even his car  Grin
please share the court house so we can all go and win the case against mortgage companies

knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 06:35:54 PM

I agree that we must organize ourselves against this system and inform people of this scam. But how can we get organization without any resources? Do you have any idea for doing this?

malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 06:42:26 PM

knight bro don't get caught with the post idea  Cool

knight22
Legendary

--------------->¿?

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 08:47:15 PM

Nah, unfortunately, I know that there is a bunch of law allowing the banks to make this scam.

fixxi.net (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 11:10:36 PM

I agree that we must organize ourselves against this system and inform people of this scam. But how can we get organization without any resources? Do you have any idea for doing this?

Subscribe to this thread if it suppports lets keep it here....

We need more people, we need a lawyer to comment on this..

Standing for our right is complex matter...
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 11:15:27 PM

This is what Occupy is trying to do.

ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2012, 11:41:30 PM

I remember a story about a mortgage taker who won a case in court against the Bank arguing that the money they gave him doesn't exist so he doesn't have to pay back ( minus some admin fees I guess ) I guess this was argued using Fractional Banking ??

Credit River Decision
Quote from: Minnesota State Law Library
In this case, First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Jerome Daly, the bank was seeking possession of property that it had already foreclosed the mortgage on. The jury decided against the bank. The landowner's defense had been that the bank had not lent him any actual money, but had simply created credit on its books, and therefore, since nothing of value had been advanced by the bank, it was not entitled to the property that had been given as security for the loan.

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
fixxi.net (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 12:03:00 AM

Who is Occupy ?
fixxi.net (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 12:17:03 AM

Credit River Decision
Quote from: Minnesota State Law Library
In this case, First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Jerome Daly, the bank was seeking possession of property that it had already foreclosed the mortgage on. The jury decided against the bank. The landowner's defense had been that the bank had not lent him any actual money, but had simply created credit on its books, and therefore, since nothing of value had been advanced by the bank, it was not entitled to the property that had been given as security for the loan.

In that case apparently the Bank owner admitted that "law" doesn't permit to create money without anything real behind it ... the way the banks do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xSqi1N_RrUs#t=93s

However according to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_National_Bank_of_Montgomery_v._Jerome_Daly#Additional_sources ,

the court decision was overruled the next day by a higher court.

======
Need to read a little more... but the answer to all this seems gonna be an ugly one.
Deafboy

Activity: 482
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 12:59:47 AM

By not paying the loan, you are creating "real money" from "not real money" and inflating the other peoples money Tongue
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 01:03:02 AM

Who is Occupy ?
occupy wallstreet movement

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: