Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CoinGamez Play Online Games for Free The Official page ***  (Read 35462 times)
aeiou78

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:16:48 AM

so why the ammount in "pending" is gone if its not paid ?

I do have the same problem too.

My balance disappeared and reset to 0.00 twice.

Since this Coingamez told that the payment completely processed, but there wasn't any payment to my Coinbase account.

What is actually going on to this Coingamez ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 08:25:07 PM

this site is a SCAM , dont play anything on it, u wont receive anything
ryukamiho

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 06:00:40 AM

i am not defending it.

But i got a small payout for the referrals.

https://blockchain.info/tx/4224209345a08e014bf89620120cb2e966351b52fecf2ec9d9343b1ffc28d62f

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
coingamez (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 12:36:28 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 09:20:34 AM by BadBear

We’re creating a better experience for our customers

Dear Valued Player

We’re pleased to announce the following enhancements to our customers that all payments were made done. You got paid if your balance has been reach the 5800 Satoshi, All payments go directly to your BTC accounts.
Consider, that was the first payout we will be rolling out a new improved website and new Pay system, many changes that are on the horizon and we will be making further announcements in the coming weeks.
We are committed to delivering the best customer service, technical support and user experience in the next generation faucet sites, and we strongly encourage all customers to take up play and claim more Satoshi.
We are listening and learning from our most important asset.
If you have any questions regarding these services please
contact us.

rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:23:33 PM

dont believe these scammers, i didnt received any payout from them.
they just deleted my balance from their site, no money received in 4 days.

SCAM
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 03:24:45 PM

this site is a SCAM, no payments in 4 days after they said they sent payment
coingamez (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 03:55:38 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 09:20:59 AM by BadBear

this site is a SCAM, no payments in 4 days after they said they sent payment

Dear rammy2k2

Submitting a ticket through Email:

Contacting the Technical Support Team they are ready to help.

Before Contacting Us - Gathering the Right Information

Gathering specific information can help us gain some insight into the issues you need help resolving.

1- Your  Microwallet username or email address.
 2- BTC address registered on our site.

We’ll do our best to respond within 24 hours.

For more details on what information you will need to provide to your tech support agent, please see our article , How to contact us.

CoinGamez.com Team

mottsimon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:39:46 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2014, 08:55:50 AM by mottsimon

I've been using this faucet from when it was launched and I have to say it's getting progressively worse as time goes on. Here are a few reasons for this.

a) Payouts are getting lower and lower. You started out giving out between 200 -500 satoshi with occasional 1000/2000/5000 wins. Now most spins are 55-80 satoshi. Not worth the time in my opinion.

b) currently when filling out captcha it says 'incorrect captcha' when I know for certain I am putting the right answers. It's happening every time today and when I try again it then works. Fishy if you ask me.

c) The lag on your website is unbearable at times. And with the spin and claim buttons disappearing randomly since launch of your website. This bug needs to be ironed out. You must have known about this for a long time now.

d) sometimes when you press the claim button it just refreshes back to having blank fields and i lose my chance to claim what I won.

You need to sort out these issues A.S.A.P. Most well to do faucets pay 500 satoshi on average. So unless you want to be put in the shit pile of faucets who noone bothers with you need to up what your paying your users.

I hope you take this feedback on board

Kind Regards
coingamez (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 11:41:19 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 09:21:23 AM by BadBear

I've been using this faucet from when it was launched and I have to say it's getting progressively worse as time goes on. Here are a few reasons for this.

a) Payouts are getting lower and lower. You started out giving out between 200 -500 satoshi with occasional 1000/2000/5000 wins. Now most spins are 55-80 satoshi. Not worth the time in my opinion.

b) currently when filling out captcha it says 'incorrect captcha' when I know for certain I am putting the right answers. It's happening every time today and when I try again it then works. Fishy if you ask me.

c) The lag on your website is unbearable at times. And with the spin and claim buttons disappearing randomly since launch of your website. This bug needs to be ironed out. You must have known about this for a long time now.

d) sometimes when you press the claim button it just refreshes back to having blank fields and i lose my chance to claim what I won.

You need to sort out these issues A.S.A.P. Most well to do faucets pay 500 satoshi on average. So unless you want to be put in the shit pile of faucets who noone bothers with you need to up what your paying your users.

Kind Regards

Dear Mottsimon

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your comments and ideas are very important to us as they can
help us improve our website and services.
We want to hear about the things,

Regards

coingamez (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 02:12:52 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 09:21:41 AM by BadBear

Kind Regards

Dear mottsimon

Thank you all for your valued feedback and suggestions, Your input is extremely important to us.

A) You're right. In some countries, we had to decrease the chances. Because they just play and earn money, and we haven’t profit from them, that’s why we decrease their chances.

To clarifying, they didn’t even click on 1 ads, and it’s not fair and it is not economical for us. Faucets websites partially depends on the revenue from displaying a small number of adverts that may interest you. Please note that we pay over 13 BTC till now in just in 6 week!.

b) The next versions, we plan to change our CAPTCHA provider. We do not know exactly where the problem, But what we are sure this is definitely it from solvemedia (Solve Media is a privately held CAPTCHA service).

c) The next version will probably fix it, and we will make sure these items working well.

d) We want the new changes apply and will be making further announcements in the coming weeks

In addition to continuously working on improving the services, we are also working on new services features that will facilitate more efficient ways for or players

We will look at your suggestions and get back to you as necessary. and any suggestion is welcomed to us.

Thank you,

Best Regards

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 06:04:22 PM

I didn't reach minimum threshold so Im not expected to get my payouts but my balance disappeared and reset to zero too.

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
coingamez (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2014, 08:14:20 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 09:21:58 AM by BadBear

I didn't reach minimum threshold so Im not expected to get my payouts but my balance disappeared and reset to zero too.

Dear ONLYfree

Gathering specific information can help us gain some insight into the issues you need help resolving.

For more details on what information you will need to provide to your tech support agent, please see our article , How to contact us.

CoinGamez.com Team

mottsimon

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:21:12 AM

Kind Regards

Dear mottsimon

Thank you all for your valued feedback and suggestions, Your input is extremely important to us.

A) You're right. In some countries, we had to decrease the chances. Because they just play and earn money, and we haven’t profit from them, that’s why we decrease their chances.

To clarifying, they didn’t even click on 1 ads, and it’s not fair and it is not economical for us. Faucets websites partially depends on the revenue from displaying a small number of adverts that may interest you. Please note that we pay over 13 BTC till now in just in 6 week!.

b) The next versions, we plan to change our CAPTCHA provider. We do not know exactly where the problem, But what we are sure this is definitely it from solvemedia (Solve Media is a privately held CAPTCHA service).

c) The next version will probably fix it, and we will make sure these items working well.

d) We want the new changes apply and will be making further announcements in the coming weeks

In addition to continuously working on improving the services, we are also working on new services features that will facilitate more efficient ways for or players

We will look at your suggestions and get back to you as necessary. and any suggestion is welcomed to us.

Thank you,

Best Regards

CoinGamez.com Team

Stay tuned for  new generation of games and features !!!

I appreciate your honesty on my feedback. That shows you are looking to make improvements. I know you are relatively new. I have a little suggestion that may help you with people clicking ads.... When I click on ads on your site it redirects me from the tab I'm on i.e your website so I can no longer access it. (backup doesn't even bring me back) It would help you out if when the add was clicked on, it would redirect onto another tab on my browser leaving the tab of your website still there on my browser... The reason why I say this is because many people like myself use 'land of bitcoin faucet rotator' when I click on your ads I then have to create a new tab and log back into land of bitcoin in order to carry on through the rotator.

The setup you have would significantly deter people to click on your ads for the reasons I have explained above. I believe if you tweak this you would have much better conversion of visitors to clicks on ads from the people who use your site. I would be able to click on 3+ adds every time I visit but as it stands I'm not going to do that If I have to load my page again 3 times in order to do that.

If you would like me to explain further please PM me. I'd be happy to help. I hope I have explained well enough for you though.

Kind Regards
bitzland

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:16:53 AM

Guys they are paying with epay.info , i have checked their website and it says 3 days to go , i hope it work better than the other , https://blockchain.info/tx/f26efa58f400af57d7279c5da3280219ad4930a4a32870abe05710cae7d8acef
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:13:16 PM

Works fine Bitcoin Transaction 27b46684c4cead8e26ff42fee30ac1040ce6ee416b48625d518f24509889452b
https://blockchain.info/tx/27b46684c4cead8e26ff42fee30ac1040ce6ee416b48625d518f24509889452b

First payout 2014/11/09 09:15: 410.00018505 BTC 0 fee
Second payout 2014/11/14 10:21: 210.00028045 BTC 365 fee

And its gone.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:44:42 PM

i still didnt got paid ... and my pending balance dissapear ... 1 week now .. lol
coingamez (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 12:22:17 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2014, 09:22:22 AM by BadBear

i still didnt got paid ... and my pending balance dissapear ... 1 week now .. lol

Dear rammy2k2

First of all, please delete all your spam posts.

Second, I told you, how you can contact us. We will be pleased to solving your problem.

karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 08:16:36 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 08:37:25 PM by karlb187

cool site, gl with your project.  Wink

Can you please make a 468x60 banner and add it to your site?

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 08:46:23 PM

why should i contact u because u have a bad system ?
tell me why u deleted my pending balance if u didnt paid ?
also other members are reporting this issue.
ill just ignore this topic from now on.
bitzland

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 07:47:06 AM

don't believe these scam, i didn't received any payout from them.
they just deleted my balance from their site, no money received in 4 days.

SCAM

I think you just spam here
they paid me
Everyone got paid
this is proof, every faucet on epay can have this proof

http://epay.info/Proof/CoinGamez.com

this is all of payment sent on week 4 of November, 2014 to players

if you have problem just send email to them,
if you believe their scam, so don't play on their site
there are many many faucets
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print