Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:43:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CoinGamez Play Online Games for Free The Official page ***  (Read 35462 times)
mari88

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:03:17 PM

back to Microwallet Plz  Huh

kind regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChamsCHC

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 10:03:45 PM

I trust the coingamez.com to this day I always get my coins . I coingamez with me in the community www.bit4ever.de advertised and users are always pleased to now : D I wish them much success Wink
ZorroPai

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:05:11 PM

I always got paid.  Grin Grin Grin

I do not win much more than 600 satoshi each time but it is bad luck I think.
Some weeks ago I had more luck. That can change again.

I hope it is a fair play.  Smiley

I wish CoinGamez all the best.

Zorro

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
Dangerstud

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:05:40 PM

Hi all,

As most people, me too looked at coingamez.com with one eyebrow raised. However as one of my collegues said,
I have been paid so far, so no reason to complain.

As for the level of payouts, it is true that chances on a higher amount are lower, but I still managed to get a 1000, 2000,
as well as 4000. About the jackpot of 1BTC, it's a jackpot, they're not supposed to fall easy, period!!!

To be honest, lately a lot of faucets tumble, or dry up. If this strategy with lower payouts works for coingamez to prevent
the faucet from drying up, and it keeps on paying, it is a strategy well worth having in the long run.
I have no problems with that as I have been paid over 100.000 satoshi last week, so no complaints on my part.

As for the haters, if you don't want to use coingamez, don't. See if you find better faucets with high yields and long term
sustainability, and post or pm me the urls here. If not, just stop Bit#ching and get a life or a real hobby.

bit4money

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:06:35 PM

I am very satisfied with Coingamez both sites, got paid last friday and look forward for tomorrow´s payment, also got paid from my referrals, nothing bad to say about this faucet.
Keep up coingamez
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:06:51 PM

I trust the coingamez.com to this day I always get my coins . I coingamez with me in the community www.bit4ever.de advertised and users are always pleased to now : D I wish them much success Wink

Nice looking website you have there, it's snowing already  Grin

And its gone.
Micrus

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:07:36 PM

right now win 10,000satoshi BUT don't receive it on ePay account  Embarrassed
Marty413

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:08:20 PM

CoinGamez is a trustable faucet, I have been paid many times already and have won the 5.000 SAT price several times. Unfortunately no Jackpot until now ...  Wink
CoinGamez Team

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:09:38 PM

please dont judge too soon,
 everything is clear to users of using coingamez .these posts are all used to confuse users.
they are quickly growing and this will hurt the competitor's sites.however, in the interest of all users that collecting bitcoin from Coingamez.com.
coingmez.com  paid more than 15.5 bitcoin till now, its huge!
currently,now there is no doubt to  coingamez is  #1 Faucet.

I have had no problem with coingamez.

I was nervous when they went to Epay, but so far I have been paid.

Thanks for replay on my question i ask only epay is maked by your team or not and i dont have problem with coingamez always pay me but epay need pay faster. I LIKE THIS SITE  Cool

6 - пpизы 200 300 BTC BTC 500 1000 BTC BTC 2000 5000 BTC BTC нe пpaвдa.
Кpaн oчeнь интepecный.

Latest 5 withdrawals

AddressDateAmountMiner fee*Transaction hash
***bD8Ghz2uxxJdZgHsxaCz2oet******* 2014/11/21 03:15:010.00010945 BTC365 Satoshi 57ef9d44b3..
***bD8Ghz2uxxJdZgHsxaCz2oet******* 2014/11/14 03:55:020.00008545 BTC365 Satoshi 337152478f..

Good site good payments , this has boosted my earnings quite a lot. I have nothing bad to say about this website that pays regular.
As for the people that are dissing this website, you need to act in the proper manner especially when you are wrong and know F**K ALL about it.

http://cdns2.freepik.com/free-photo/gold-cup-trophy_23-2147496711.jpg

I always got paid.  Grin Grin Grin

I do not win much more than 600 satoshi each time but it is bad luck I think.
Some weeks ago I had more luck. That can change again.

I hope it is a fair play.  Smiley

I wish CoinGamez all the best.

Zorro

Hi all,

As most people, me too looked at coingamez.com with one eyebrow raised. However as one of my collegues said,
I have been paid so far, so no reason to complain.

As for the level of payouts, it is true that chances on a higher amount are lower, but I still managed to get a 1000, 2000,
as well as 4000. About the jackpot of 1BTC, it's a jackpot, they're not supposed to fall easy, period!!!

To be honest, lately a lot of faucets tumble, or dry up. If this strategy with lower payouts works for coingamez to prevent
the faucet from drying up, and it keeps on paying, it is a strategy well worth having in the long run.
I have no problems with that as I have been paid over 100.000 satoshi last week, so no complaints on my part.

As for the haters, if you don't want to use coingamez, don't. See if you find better faucets with high yields and long term
sustainability, and post or pm me the urls here. If not, just stop Bit#ching and get a life or a real hobby.

I am very satisfied with Coingamez both sites, got paid last friday and look forward for tomorrow´s payment, also got paid from my referrals, nothing bad to say about this faucet.
Keep up coingamez

Nice looking website you have there, it's snowing already  Grin

Thank for your support,

I believe that it is better to tell the truth than a lie. I believe it is better to be free than to be a slave. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant.
taz06

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:10:41 PM

I Know it's the first time where i'm posted in this forum but i can do that for a trust and paying site like CoinGamez who paying me several time  Cheesy . I will says a Great Thank to his Admin . It 's a good and active Admin and i hope his new site CoinCollecting  will be great and take the same way like CoinGamez . I don't understand why some people cry he was a scammer maybe they can't wait a litle to take their Free Bitcoin but wait a maximum of 7 days is not a long time to get paid , in my country when you work , you only get your money at the end of the month  Roll Eyes other faucet suggest the same system and you must wait to  Wink
Longlife To CoinGamez And CoinCollecting and Again Really Great thanks to his Admin
CoinGamez Team

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:19:26 PM

right now win 10,000satoshi BUT don't receive it on ePay account  Embarrassed

Please send your Bitcoin address and Time of play, we check our database
send to admin @ coingamez dot com
thomas61

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:24:25 PM

mai avuto problemi con COIN GAMEZ.i pagamenti sono sempre precisi e puntuali
CoinGamez Team

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:34:21 PM

back to Microwallet Plz  Huh

kind regards

Dude

Dear Friends
for those users who ask use Microwallet again,

I like microwallet like you, After microwallet went down, we couldn't pay our players, so Our development team started ePay.info Service, to collect and send Rewards to our players

then microwallet went back, i asked them to add us again! and here is the microwallet reply :

“Do not add Microwallet support again. It's for micro faucets. Any faucet with higher traffic should use a different system or native payments.”

ScreenShot of Microwallet reply :
http://coingamez.com/microwallet-reply.jpg

So, we continue with ePay service, and we have many feature for ePay on next versions.

Please support us with posting your experiences from CoinGamez and CoinCollecting ws websites

daanw

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:35:26 PM

Dear Coingomez,

I have only positive experiences with your faucets!

I would say Rock On Coingomez! Cheesy

This also goes for their new sistersite (coincollecting) where you scratch for satoshis.
Little over an hour ago I won a staggering 10.000 satohis at their scratch game and I win larger amounts like 400 and 600 on a daily regular bases from both sites
I'M happy with how everything works via EPay.
They paid me correctly everytime.
I did notice some glitches today on both sites (missing transactions to my epay acc) but if the site was under attack, I fully understand.

Ofcourse there will always be people trying to talk something good down Sad  
To all the fudders, get a hobby and shame on you!

You can safely use this faucet and enjoy your satoshis earned here...they are transferred within 7 days after reaching limit.
So far both sites have proven to be trustworthy for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
To everyone that is interested in a list of REAL scam-sites visit this link:
http://www.badbitcoin.org/
-----------------------------------------------------------------

This site provides you all with a detailed overall view of TRUE scam sites....and guess what, Coingomez and their new sister aren't on there.
Badbitcoin.org  is on a roll anyways as they are getting scamsites of air sooner then one could possibly hope for, sometimes even within a day.. ..So thumps up for that!
If you bump onto new sites i would recommend checking here to see if they aren't badlisted and save yourself a lot of aggravation.

Kind regards,
Daan
codex1

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:36:15 PM

Case Closed

No brother Case opened!!!

Thankful for another false, liar and jealous prophets "My2Satochi" will rised!!!

Do You Argue Like a Politician?

Mark Twain famously said, “A lie can make it half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes”. This is fully applicable in today’s environment where businesses are frequently victims of online attacks.

There's a part of me that thinks, "There's no way to deal with lies, so don't bother.  Just ignore them, There’s another part of me (the "main part"), though, that has seen, first-hand, how much lies can destroy online businesses. Although this little collection of rumors were pretty harmless, they were kind of amazing when you heard about them. I really do not know how to stop what people say or think. It just doesn't make sense to keep trying to get people to see the truth about you, while all it does is get you upset and angry. Although what they say may be cruel and hurtful, they will always think whatever they want to think about you.

When someone tells lies about you, if you say nothing the lie just gets "left out there in the air" to be passed around some more.  If you try to address the lie it will be seen as "denying it" - and then there's a very good chance someone will think "you're just denying what we all already know to be true."
Look at the bright side of it coingamez:  The lies are only about your sites and only about you’re allegedly having an affair. CoinGamez you have good customers and users that they are defending you, speak for you, and aim to put liars in their place.

@My2Satochi:

If you haven't anything nice to say, don't say anything, don't wash your dirty linen in public, don't tell all and sundry and careless talk costs lives. If something does not concern you and it isn't your business, don't nosy and don't gossip, keep your mouth and your affairs to yourself.”

Unfortunately, toxic people are everywhere. And they tend to attach themselves to those persons who are kind and have the most to offer.

“Rumours can really hurt but remember not to lose your cool. People will soon find something else to talk about.”

To best faucet CoinGamez team:

Obviously, these people have too much time on their hands.  If I were you, I would just ignore them.  You know what the truth is.  Does it really matter what some people think?  Are these people important to you?  Those people who want to believe the lies will believe them regardless of what you do or say.  And those who know you or know better, already know what the truth is.

Your brand may have many enemies and they many have tons of information concerning your business.

Online Reputation

We all know that Customer Is King. It is only the opinions of your customers that count, so let them be the judge. You good establish and good relationship with your customer even when they complained about your service on any social media platform.

Love your faucet guys, one of the best, and sounds well developed and exciting!  Just one thing:

This faucet is very good !!
I really like turn the wheel and wait for the reward.
wish the rewards were a bit larger. But the type that this is great
This faucet have unique way to give free bitcoin
I hope i will got 1 million satoshi's  Grin

And you better increase the rewaed
Hi,

Just drop by to say that this is one of the best free bitcoin site I have come across. It has become one of my favourite site Smiley and I am trying to refer others too.
CoinGamez is a great initiative.

There have been some technical problems but it all gets resolved eventually.

The switch from microwallet to epay worked out and referral earnings are paid out.

Most people forget advertising has to finance these games so the layout is optimized for that.

Hope you keep it up!

You want need more?

1- bitcoinaliens.com  CoinGamez Top 10 Free Bitcoin Faucets
2- landofbitcoin.com 

http://i62.tinypic.com/2qlxr94.jpg
JANAlin

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:37:52 PM

SUPER AND PAYING!!  THANK YOU!!!
warlock72

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:49:17 PM

I have had no problem with the payments. The only issue I have is I cant use it anymore. For the past few days I just keep getting  the message
"Sorry you have unclaimed Prizes To claim your Prize, you'll need to Complete the CAPTCHA"

No matter how many captchas I do I still get this message. So its made it unusable for me. Apart from that it was great.
drew1982

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:53:09 PM

CoinGames has always paid me and i have no reason to think they won't now.
Who ever this is needs to grow th F**K up!!!!

Try using cloudflare to prevent ddos attacks
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:56:50 PM

Another swarm of sockpuppets unite to protect their fishy (and buggy) overlord.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Chertas2

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:59:31 PM

The site is not a Scam. Pay Honestly. Exaggerate a little,that they have the greatest payouts. More than 400 Satoshi I did not drop out. After increasing bonus payments often 120-170 falls. Interestingly, 1 million someone has won or not?
Sorry for my English, don't know the language.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: