Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:26:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***CoinGamez Play Online Games for Free The Official page ***  (Read 35462 times)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:02:53 PM

Another swarm of sockpuppets unite to protect their fishy (and buggy) overlord.

As Jim Royal says Sockpuppets my arse.
Admin asks his loyal users to support him and his site, and you call us sock puppets, please grow up.

And its gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drew1982

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:04:38 PM

And that's coming from someone who calls themself Dalek ROFL.

I am no ones sock puppet. I use a lot of faucets
Winged

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:11:49 PM

Support Coingamez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Value Player
Please do not Ignore this message, we need your help
unfortunately some unknown users are trying to spread rumors that we are a scam site and don't pay our users.
They didn't stop as  that and have began DDOS attack on our servers in the last few hours fortunately the attacks are mitigated right now.
As every single one of you know, right now we are the highest paying faucet in the world and this is not tolerable for some faucets.
Please support us by going in to forums and tell the users that they are the scammers.
This is not a fair fight and we need every single help that we can get.
Thank you all
CoinGamez Team
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:13:35 PM

Actually it looks more like a bug caused by the high load today than anything else. Check this video http://youtu.be/UfWMgVrWqYQ

Maybe epay.info DB crashed or something else?
AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:14:09 PM

The coingamez.com is a trustful site  !
Concerning  about  faucets is the best one so far !
I've always been paid  with no problem.. and regarding  some comments out there... my account in not new .!
Even when they were spinandw.in and moved the domain into coingamez.com.. always  sent me the payments !
So  guys..some of  you are  scamers , with   new accounts and as they say ..some  jealous !! not this site !
Keep  going with nice ywork , waiting for improvements  and hoping getting 1 million  satoshi !

eladom

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

yeah it was my no1 site in the past.
now i like [Suspicious link removed]/ better.

coingamez pays, it is sure, but yeah,  on the old game i won higher prices, the new one does not give me that chance.

So  coincollecting is better, my average earning there 500 sth / click. it is GOOOOOOOOD

happy earning, guys!
codex1

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:20:16 PM

Dear Friends
our ID " CoinGamez" is banned to post on forum! and because of that  i have to  post with  this new ID

Support CoinGamez!!!!

Dear Admin bitcointalk.org please Re-open CoinGamez ID again .

fachan

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:23:37 PM

While I wish that CoinGamez would go back to Microwallet.  And I echo the statement about not getting above 160 satoshi  or so it seems which makes the payout take longer.  I have been payed twice from Coingames\Epay so I will continue using their site.  
mahransss

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:27:45 PM

hi
aim ricive mony is sayt wery wery  nice

thanks coingeme

coingmez.com  paid more than 15.5 bitcoin till now, its huge!
currently,now there is no doubt to  coingamez is  #1 Faucet.
moneycloud

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:29:14 PM

The faucet owner asked for a review – well, here it is… but I honestly doubt anything will change to the better due to this review.

I got to know this faucet on the first day (back when it had the old domain and was still using microwallet) and I really loved it. Every once in a while I actually managed to get 500+ Satochi.

BUT: Ever since it boasts a jackpot, something funny is going on… for weeks I am not seeing any reward above 160 Satochi. At first, I said to myself that this could be bad luck. But after a few weeks, it’s statistically impossible to uphold that excuse. That there’s something fishy going on can also be deducted by looking at the total payouts per month: the former average of 25.000 Satochi per month broke down to a mere 5000 Satochi ever since their server-move and redesign.

All in all, my personal advice would be to simply ignore it and stay away from it, since this faucet a waste of time and efforts. Same goes for their latest sister-site (that scratch-thingy with alike minimal payouts).

You know, I am the kind of person who gladly supports faucets that play things fair… and I’ll click on their advertisements every now and then to give something back – because we all know that faucet owners need to cover their costs too. But when I notice a faucet owner playing its users just to grab as much advertising income as possible while rewarding near to “nada”, I’m out.

Besides, as “dalek” already said:

It's really despicable that coingamez/epay is resorting to a constant stream of sockpuppet accounts to sing their praises.

Indeed, it’s sad to see socket puppets hyping this. But I guess that that comes with the fishy scheme the faucet owner is playing on its users.

http://nashvillelimo.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/deadfish-handshake.jpg

Talking about “fishy”: care to explain why most of the 50% ref payouts tend to go “missing in action”? Probably not – you didn’t respond to my emails, so why respond here? Therefore, it shouldn’t come as a surprise to you that the ref links to your site have been removed from mine. You know, some website owners like me talk to their users – and when dozens of users come complaining about me referring them to a low-payout faucet, while I can not detect any related ref payout in your system, something is wrong… and you as a faucet owner definitely know it!

Case Closed

How you say that it is 5000 satoshi in a month whereas I as a new user got more than 6000 satoshi less than 2 hours. So far I have been playing for 5 days and got more than 20000 satoshi.

This is the highest faucet paying site I have seen so far and it's no wonder it causing fierce competition among other faucets owners. Well, it's time for a change. Really got tired and frustrated over low paying faucets sites.
mahransss

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:35:41 PM

its ricive money  fro  coin geme

98c39d4a36f9f8020bbdbec0ad401a3f001a547eb24f74e21c9e16ba8533762d

e3220dc6b535e4fbf7a32c4e3372adfe4d5e65e455c6bd3738008c28be4b3196

thanks coin geme
drew1982

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:35:49 PM

http://s2.postimg.org/ekaxx2rph/image.png

http://s2.postimg.org/djap7yapx/image.png
mahransss

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:05:08 AM

Thanks for replay on my question i ask only epay is maked by your team or not and i dont have problem with coingamez always pay me but epay need pay faster. I LIKE THIS SITE  Cool
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 12:39:59 AM

Actually it looks more like a bug caused by the high load today than anything else. Check this video http://youtu.be/UfWMgVrWqYQ

Maybe epay.info DB crashed or something else?

Happened to me again. Looks like it only happens when the captcha is on the right side and never when it is on the left side.

hope you will catch the bug soon Roll Eyes
hastalavista

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:53:25 AM

no problems with these sites, i use them since they began, they are improving since

in last 48 hours no problem in any way, site functions like a charm and i always got my satoshis...

go on guys

My2Satochi

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:08:36 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 02:21:00 AM by My2Satochi

No brother Case opened!!!

Asked my mom just to be sure – you are definitely not my brother. Wink

Thankful for another false, liar and jealous prophets "My2Satochi" will rised!!!

Gosh – you’re not used to deal with personal opinion, are you? I merely reported MY personal experiences and expressed MY personal opinion. But I did not tell YOU to agree with me in any way. Maybe you should try the same for a change before calling names.

Do You Argue Like a Politician?

Mark Twain famously said, “A lie can make it half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes”. This is fully applicable in today’s environment where businesses are frequently victims of online attacks.

There's a part of me that thinks, "There's no way to deal with lies, so don't bother.  Just ignore them, There’s another part of me (the "main part"), though, that has seen, first-hand, how much lies can destroy online businesses. Although this little collection of rumors were pretty harmless, they were kind of amazing when you heard about them. I really do not know how to stop what people say or think. It just doesn't make sense to keep trying to get people to see the truth about you, while all it does is get you upset and angry. Although what they say may be cruel and hurtful, they will always think whatever they want to think about you.

When someone tells lies about you, if you say nothing the lie just gets "left out there in the air" to be passed around some more.  If you try to address the lie it will be seen as "denying it" - and then there's a very good chance someone will think "you're just denying what we all already know to be true."
Look at the bright side of it coingamez:  The lies are only about your sites and only about you’re allegedly having an affair. CoinGamez you have good customers and users that they are defending you, speak for you, and aim to put liars in their place.

I wonder what politics have to do with a single customer’s review…

@My2Satochi:

If you haven't anything nice to say, don't say anything, don't wash your dirty linen in public, don't tell all and sundry and careless talk costs lives. If something does not concern you and it isn't your business, don't nosy and don't gossip, keep your mouth and your affairs to yourself.”

On his website, the faucet owner asked for a review so I posted my personal opinion. Telling me “If you haven't anything nice to say, don't say anything” is hilarious, which is why I would like to remind you of the fact that the expression of a personal opinion is what we know as “freedom of speech”. I’m not telling what to write and what not – so what makes you think you have a right to tell me what to do? I have a right to my opinion… and you have the right to dislike it. The only difference between us both seems to be that I am not discriminating your writings. Maybe you can learn something from that fact… maybe not.

Unfortunately, toxic people are everywhere. And they tend to attach themselves to those persons who are kind and have the most to offer.

“Rumours can really hurt but remember not to lose your cool. People will soon find something else to talk about.”

LOL – I’ll keep it friendly by saying: someone definitely forgot to step down of his soap-box while trying to step up for his faucet.  Roll Eyes

Like I wrote:

The faucet owner asked for a review – well, here it is… but I honestly doubt anything will change to the better due to this review.

Guess I was right.
My2Satochi

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:16:32 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 02:27:22 AM by My2Satochi

Seems so. Guess I therefore shouldn’t be surprised to notice similarities in relation to “different users, same typos”, should I?  Cheesy

Hope you didn’t miss this chocolate chipped cookie:

our ID " CoinGamez" is banned to post on forum! and because of that  i have to  post with  this new ID

Right… because ignoring a ban-hammer always works.   Wink
My2Satochi

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:26:03 AM

currently,now there is no doubt to  coingamez is  #1 Faucet.

Huh And that claim is based on what exactly? Personal judgement?
hastalavista

Activity: 197

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:26:21 AM

who calls me a sockpuppet?

who are you?

My2Satochi - activity: 2 - newbie

case closed mister sockpuppet yourself
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 02:31:51 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2014, 02:51:22 AM by Bittzy78

For the love of free Satoshi..

This is a faucet site, either you use it or your don't.

The only way that it could possibly be a scam is if they asked you for money before you give it a spin or a scratch. It can't be a scam site if you don't lose anything (except your time) out of the deal.

Having said that..

It is only a matter of time before Google drops the lawsuit hammer on sites like these that use 6 ad units on one page for what amounts to a content less faucet site. There are advertisers who are paying several dollars, if not 10's of dollars a click for some of those ad placements and there is no chance in hell of ever getting a conversion from a faucet site. They are also on website rotators, which is a clear violation of their terms of service.

I get it, just one click can pay for more than a days worth of faucet payouts... Google is gonna put a stop to this though.

Just food for thought.. Smiley

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: