Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Based Network Marketing (Free for first 50 Person, Full Members & Above)  (Read 1373 times)
bitcoin-affilaite (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:40:40 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am going to launch a Bitcoin Based Network Marketing (Joining & Payout with BTC) site next month.

who want to get top positions (50 person only, Full Member & Above), Please feel free to reply my thread. Its first come first serve. There is potentials of earning $3k to $30k per month just with your signature and some facebook sharing (daily 20 minutes job).

I already invested $55k for this project. I am a professional guy with successful internet marketing experience for last 6 years, launched several 7 figure products in Jvzoo, clickbank and WSO. I will provide details one to one training to make you success.

First 50 person will be allowed to join free (But need to be serious & dedicated about earning serious money online.)

And of-course its not a get rich quick scheme. If you are looking for money for no efforts, It's certainly not for you.

Thanks

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:43:57 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am going to launch a Bitcoin Based Network Marketing (Joining & Payout with BTC) site next month.

who want to get top positions (50 person only), Please feel free to reply my thread. Its first come first serve. There is potentials of earning $3k to $30k per month just with your signature and some facebook sharing (daily 20 minutes job).

I already invested $55k for this project. I am a professional guy with successful internet marketing experience for last 6 years, launched several 7 figure products in Jvzoo, clickbank and WSO. I will provide details one to one training to make you success.

First 50 person will be allowed to join free (But need to be serious & dedicated about earning serious money online.)

And of-course its not a get rich quick scheme. If you are looking for money for no efforts, It's certainly not for you.

Thanks

Are you trying to compete CoinPiler ? Seems you are going to offer similar products as of them.

bitcoin-affilaite (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:47:23 PM

Are you trying to compete CoinPiler ? Seems you are going to offer similar products as of them.

Hi newIndia,

We are not competing anyone... we are unique in our own kinds..

Thanks for your interest...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: