Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marcchernandez scammed me for $500.00  (Read 19108 times)
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:05:41 AM

Because I'm texting him and he just said he got jumped and his wife's on her way to get him to a hospital. And earlier on he texted me like there were people on his block roaming he never seen before. 3 days ago a guy was on his front porch just sitting there and moved after Marc came to the house.

You are falling for his fake sob stories. This guy is a CRIMINAL.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:12:57 AM

Because I'm texting him and he just said he got jumped and his wife's on her way to get him to a hospital. And earlier on he texted me like there were people on his block roaming he never seen before. 3 days ago a guy was on his front porch just sitting there and moved after Marc came to the house.

Jesus fucking Christ you're gullible.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:02:04 PM

Even if this was true, would you feel sorry for him?
DigitalGames

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:08:28 PM

I got fully repaid this morning as well.   Shocked  Grin  Cheesy

ShipITFuddy > Digital whatever has been fully repaid  Cry Embarrassed Undecided Huh Roll Eyes  > Dude lied about getting scammed for 12K, actual amount was 2 bitcoins lol
Regrets > Fully repaid     Cool Grin Cheesy
Champ > Fully repaid      Cool
Third Guy > on queue lol   Tongue

I didnt get fully repaid but im waiting for the last 2 btc , he repaid in btc amount of the moment of the trade valued to 2500$ that is the amount i can confirm i've scammed by him, he repaid 3 btc and today he will send another 2. He has a family and is scared and hes regret of his actions. i have been scammed for more than 12k on paypal i  got negative balance plus $$ that i had there deducted. so i hope u understand. I don't lie. I dont need to. I dont care what other ppl say about me and isn't true since my karma will remain alright and my life with it. This forums become kinda shady sometimes.
Regrets

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:27:19 PM

Dude congrats on those 3, let's hope for the other 2.

He is not regretful of his actions if he continues to do the same exact thing after he apologizes.

And my bad, it is unfortunate that you lost 12K to various scammers but not all of that was Marc. Last time you said it was 6K on the other thread and now it's ~$2K+. We will never know. But good luck.
Regrets

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:31:26 PM

Even if this was true, would you feel sorry for him?

Not anymore. I would have had he stopped committing crime after he started re payment. Some people just have to learn the hard way, it's sad.
DigitalGames

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:34:50 PM

Dude congrats on those 3, let's hope for the other 2.

He is not regretful of his actions if he continues to do the same exact thing after he apologizes.

And my bad, it is unfortunate that you lost 12K to various scammers but not all of that was Marc. Last time you said it was 6K on the other thread and now it's ~$2K+. We will never know. But good luck.

That's what i thought since they are all from united states paypals and a total of 12k is what im talking , i just thought i did a deep review and thats all. Nah i don't think im getting that money back now.
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:07:58 PM

ShipITFuddy > Digital whatever has been fully repaid  Cry Embarrassed Undecided Huh Roll Eyes  > Dude lied about getting scammed for 12K, actual amount was 2 bitcoins lol

I didnt get fully repaid but im waiting for the last 2 btc , he repaid in btc amount of the moment of the trade valued to 2500$ that is the amount i can confirm i've scammed by him, he repaid 3 btc and today he will send another 2. He has a family and is scared and hes regret of his actions. i have been scammed for more than 12k on paypal i  got negative balance plus $$ that i had there deducted. so i hope u understand. I don't lie. I dont need to. I dont care what other ppl say about me and isn't true since my karma will remain alright and my life with it. This forums become kinda shady sometimes.

He doesn't regret anything

He is scamming other people to pay you back.  How does that make you feel?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=961428.0

He doesn't give a fuck about his family because if he did he would stop. 
DigitalGames

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:27:02 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2015, 09:03:26 PM by DigitalGames

He is scamming other people to pay you back.  How does that make you feel?

Look Damiano , about the people in this forum I think there's a lot of ppl doing the right things and other who doesn't on the past months i used to spend full time here to make some extra money than my work income and have been harraseed by scammers and at last an admin pointed me as a scammer ( It might be because I shared IP with a lot of ppl) and it doesn't make me a scammer. I have to deal with it.

Since all images and docs are on the inet anyone could just do the same thing with his information and also use his ip's and all.

I don't mind he's doing that now, i won't put my hands in fire, but i just don't think so.

Scamming people to repay won't make him free again.

I just a matter of using the brain and talk with the guy.

I know that money is almost everything in the world we live now a days.

But having someone private of freedom isn't  the way.

Talk is the way , I won't like to see him in jail with a family backward, sometimes people just do the wrong thing and if it is about money everything can be solved, isn't like killing someone.

I know that if u take someone money that may put that person in problems while he recieve the money back. But u can pay interests.

There's a lot of things that can be done talking and using the brain to protect each other, i do not support any kind of scam but yes faith in humanity, something that is clearly not a strong point in this forum full of sh1t retards or real scammers.

I know my writting sucks but i think anyone who read can totally understand it.

Its all about the talk, I like the way this forum is managed, I like it , but sometimes people in charge isnt right.

Well I will help this guy in any manner i could, cuz i just don't want to see a family father leaving he's family cuz he done some wrong things regarding money. Money can't resusitate u from death and he didn't kill any one.

People deserves second chances to do the right things when money is involved, we'r not robots we'r human beings.

homeless hacker

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:28:13 PM

Regrets is just about the most gullible, naive child out there. For you to believe Marc is just out of this world. I would not be surprised if you have ties to Marc in some way, shape, or form. Even going as far as saying you are Marc just toying with the community. Marc is screwed and will go to prison for bank fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, and so on. 10 years minimum. 5 years if he pays back a large portion and shows extreme remorse. Tell Buddha to be gentle.
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:30:44 PM

I would strongly suggest visiting the following websites and filling out the appropriate fields

https://complaint.ic3.gov
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 04:39:00 PM

Look Damiano , about the people in this forum I think there's a lot of ppl doing the right things and other who doesn't on the past months i used to spend full time here to make some extra money than my work income and have been harraseed by scammers and at last an admin pointed me as a scammer ( It might be because I shared IP with a lot of ppl) and it doesn't make me a scammer. I have to deal with it.

Since all images and docs are on the inet anyone could just do the same thing with his information and also use his ip's and all.

I don't mind he's doing that now, i won't put my hands in fire, but i just don't think so.

But having someone private of freedom isn't  the way.

Talk is the way , I won't like to see him in jail with a family backward, sometimes people just do the wrong thing and if it is about money anything can be solved, isn't like killing someone.

I know that if u take someone money that may put that person in problems while he recieve the money back. But u can pay interests.

There's a lot of things that can be done talking and using the brain to protect each other, i do not support any kind of scam but yes faith in humanity, something that is clearly not a strong point in this forum full of sh1t retards or real scammers.

Its all about the talk, I like the way this forum is managed, I like it , but sometimes people in charge isnt right.

Well I will help this guy in any manner i could, cuz i just don't want to see a family father leaving he's family cuz he done some wrong things regarding money. Money can't resusitate u from death and he didn't kill any one.

People deserves second chances to do the right things when money is involved, we'r not robots we'r human beings.

I just can't follow anything you just said.  Marc has had multiple chances from what I can see and I would classify him as a "real scammer" he has done this multiple times and his wallet has over 200+ btc going through it and there is probably more that we haven't seen yet. 

Just because he pays interest to his victims doesn't make this whole scenerio ok
DigitalGames

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:59:14 PM

But having someone private of freedom isn't  the way.

Talk is the way , I won't like to see him in jail with a family backward, sometimes people just do the wrong thing and if it is about money anything can be solved, isn't like killing someone.

I just can't follow anything you just said.  Marc has had multiple chances from what I can see and I would classify him as a "real scammer" he has done this multiple times and his wallet has over 200+ btc going through it and there is probably more that we haven't seen yet. 

Just because he pays interest to his victims doesn't make this whole scenerio ok

How u can't follow, he may be a real scammer, he's regret , he want's to repay and want to be forgiven isnt hard to understand man what are u talking about , he has a family and didn't kill anyone IS ALL ABOUT MONEY isn't hard to understand. ONE LIFE DOESN'T WORTH $. it may for you, it doesn't for me. 10 years in jail or 5 years in jail means ur whole life almost ruined. I'm looking on this community for forgivness at this guy Marc isn't hard if the money is returned, There's no scenerio im talking about someone else life. If u were Marc I would talk for u too if ur really looking to get things solved. As any one else in this life who deserves second opp.
Im not saying he doesn't deserve a hard time regarding all the scams he made , im not saying so.
But he's doing he's best to have this solve as my concern.

***** I may be wrong and all i say may be trash if he keep scamming, im saying what I feel while reading he's lastest hours, people harass him on the street and he's family, imagine that ..." *****

champbronc2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:33:54 AM

Damn dude.. sorry to hear all this. Fuck this guy, I don't know if anyone has reposted his work number yet but here it is: (323) 254-6125

He works at Highland Park Skilled Nursing and Wellness Center.

Once again, feel free to contact me if you need assistance with your case.

https://bitquick.co - Buy bitcoins instantly with cash at 2% fee or Sell Bitcoins at 0% fee with BitQuick.co. Encourage safer, more secure trading! Stop selling on LocalBitcoins.
Safe trading resource: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208203.0 Read it before you ever make a trade! Know what you're getting yourself into!
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 06:44:41 AM

Damn dude.. sorry to hear all this. Fuck this guy, I don't know if anyone has reposted his work number yet but here it is: (323) 254-6125

Quoted Smiley
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 05:05:55 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 05:21:44 AM by xetsr

Jesus fucking Christ you're gullible.

Talk about gullible... Regrets still believes everything he says  Cheesy

Posted on localbitcoins a day ago:
This isn't his sob story. This actually happened. He's not asking to be let off the hook. In fact he apologizes to everyone except one person who I won't name. He's enjoying his last days out as he's turning him self in this week after the meeting with the lawyer. Will update, And him and I have been in contact for the past week and he has shared more than enough of his life details, personal and business. So it would be pretty normal for him to update me on such an event and not just something out the blue like “Bro, I just got jumped, stop the police investigation, it's not fair,” on a random text out of nowhere.

This is after it's been proven Marc is a liar and continued to scam.... How the hell can anyone defend this guy?
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:00:11 PM

He had finally responded some time back saying he will repay as soon as he gets back from work, then again he stopped answering.
UnknownUser

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:07:07 PM

He had finally responded some time back saying he will repay as soon as he gets back from work, then again he stopped answering.

Just know that he's still scamming people even up to today. Also, he may have legitimately paid back some people, but for others he has not (and probably will not). It's okay though, there are other people pursuing him right now as we speak so it's just a matter of time.
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:47:57 AM

Just know that he's still scamming people even up to today. Also, he may have legitimately paid back some people, but for others he has not (and probably will not). It's okay though, there are other people pursuing him right now as we speak so it's just a matter of time.

He paid me back. Still a loss in USD terms but its better than nothing.
https://blockchain.info/tx/9df3c056414caec9acffdec94d7e507aa6097550155ad1d99beb9dc7d378340c
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:17:49 PM

He paid me back. Still a loss in USD terms but its better than nothing.
https://blockchain.info/tx/9df3c056414caec9acffdec94d7e507aa6097550155ad1d99beb9dc7d378340c

you should edit the whole thread now, including the title. Be a gentleman Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: