Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Snowballs | ONE MORE HARD FORK to BALLS 2.0.2 | BALLS/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 257462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 07:33:43 PM

i got a small problem my first and last stake ive recieved today in the morning around 7 oclock from 57k BALLS in my wallet i got 3887 bALLS now the problem is that the green arrow disapperad and it says that i have no mature coins HuhHuh? (57k from saturday not touched). an hour ago the arrow came green again saying stake weight 9!!!!! Now lets do the math 57k original + 4k staked + 48K fresh from sunday. Now am i doing something wrong Huh And 24k just arrived from polo to my wallet. If things are going this way lets do a 1,000,000,000% fest from block 94,000 to 100,000, because for me , i cant see the diffrence between staking at 5000% and 4%

It auto splits after you stake. No idea where you are getting 4% from

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:44:29 PM

4 % was ironic. But isnt the purpose of holding BALLS in wallet is staking?Huh Why wasnt it staking for over 9 hours the coins that are in the wallet for over 36h and were early staked? Im not FUDING im just trying to make the proper calculations , because from my calculation i didnt even get half of what i should get, or maybe tell me im the most unlucky person in staking??/
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 07:46:35 PM

4 % was ironic. But isnt the purpose of holding BALLS in wallet is staking?Huh Why wasnt it staking for over 9 hours the coins that are in the wallet for over 36h and were early staked? I not FUDING im just trying to make the proper calculations , because from my calculation i didnt even get half of what i should get, or maybe tellme im the most unlucky person in staking??/

Staking numbers are based on yearly averages. Trying to calculate it day to day will be very inaccurate, which is why coinage will affect the amount you stake. All of this is standard to every PoS coin ever made

Just because you are eligible to stake doesn't mean you will immediately. When you are mining, does every calculation solve a block?

anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

People and PoS lol.. Should be so simple, yet it's not.

twitter @antiiclimax
patronis

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:56:45 PM

4 % was ironic. But isnt the purpose of holding BALLS in wallet is staking?Huh Why wasnt it staking for over 9 hours the coins that are in the wallet for over 36h and were early staked? I not FUDING im just trying to make the proper calculations , because from my calculation i didnt even get half of what i should get, or maybe tellme im the most unlucky person in staking??/

Staking numbers are based on yearly averages. Trying to calculate it day to day will be very inaccurate, which is why coinage will affect the amount you stake. All of this is standard to every PoS coin ever made

Just because you are eligible to stake doesn't mean you will immediately. When you are mining, does every calculation solve a block?

With mining its easy. You join a pool where you are ok with the system of payouts and thats it , if after a day or 2 something is wrong you GTFO and change the pool, now with this coin what am i to do drop it to 100sat like a bad habit?? With all your nice propaganda on the chatbox that people are doing good getting in on the coin before the 80,000 block you forgot to tell them that they are screwed because , the period of staking will be dogshit.
And once they will get a nice stake the coin will be 1sat.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:04:41 PM

With mining its easy. You join a pool where you are ok with the system of payouts and thats it , if after a day or 2 something is wrong you GTFO and change the pool, now with this coin what am i to do drop it to 100sat like a bad habit?? With all your nice propaganda on the chatbox that people are doing good getting in on the coin before the 80,000 block you forgot to tell them that they are screwed because , the period of staking will be dogshit.

Except there are no pools. So do you destroy your miners because they don't find you a solo block the first 2 hours you turn them on?

The coin is working flawlessly. Usually I am nice, but since we are getting hostile right away...don't blame a coin because you don't understand how a PoS system works on the backend

anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:11:24 PM

Except there are no pools. So do you destroy your miners because they don't find you a solo block the first 2 hours you turn them on?

The coin is working flawlessly. Usually I am nice, but since we are getting hostile right away...don't blame a coin because you don't understand how a PoS system works on the backend

Patronis.. Get your brain examined.. You are fucking stupid as they come.

twitter @antiiclimax
patronis

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:11:47 PM

OMG im taking about pool with BALLS payout ,other coins like VTC , LTC , BTC etc. Thats why i asked you nicly at the begining but you answered in technical that i did not understand i felt your answer was more like "Leave me the fuck alone", You should have more respect to people that trusted in your coin and invested more then 0,1btc. NOT cool man.
patronis

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:13:33 PM

Patronis.. Get your brain examined.. You are fucking stupid as they come.

Who the fuck asked for your opinion. Im in the middle of a disscussion with the dev not an alabama porch monkey like you.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:17:09 PM

OMG im taking about pool with BALLS payout ,other coins like VTC , LTC , BTC etc. Thats why i asked you nicly at the begining but you answered in technical that i did not understand i felt your answer was more like "Leave me the fuck alone", You should have more respect to people that trusted in your coin and invested more then 0,1btc. NOT cool man.

You misinterpret me posting facts and the actual specs (rather than a 2 day evaluation over a year based system) as telling you to go away? I think I see the problem. It's reading comprehension. I've never told or even implied anyone here leave me the fuck alone. I've been answering the same 10 questions for the past 3 weeks, 100 times each at least. I'm more than patient with everyone who doesn't talk shit for no reason

When you start talking shit because of your own misinterpretation...that's when you get the leave me the fuck alone attitude

Now what is your actual question, without the dickish commentary?

patronis

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:29:18 PM

ok lets start all over. Why does the green arrow dissapear if the coins were already in the wallet and were already matured and staked. If you stake and dont touch the coins , shouldnt the green arrow be on always just like in mining rig on = incoming coins.Huh??
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:30:56 PM

ok lets start all over. Why does the green arrow dissapear if the coins were already in the wallet and were already matured and staked. If you stake and dont touch the coins , shouldnt the green arrow be on always just like in mining rig on = incoming coins.Huh??

Lol for throwing around personal insults, you sure are a clown.
Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator

twitter @antiiclimax
patronis

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:33:20 PM

Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator

Why r u still running your mouth. GTFU.
anticlimax
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:39:03 PM

Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator

Because as much as you bark, you got no bite..
Or brain..

Go learn to use google like any twelve year old.

twitter @antiiclimax
patronis

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:42:36 PM

Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator

Or brain..

You see thats what i like about the internet ,it gives balls to basement  nerd freaks like you , because in life you would never come up and get between a disscousion , throw your 2 cents in and insult someone to his face.
patronis

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:44:07 PM

Damn you are a dumbass.
Later gator

Or brain..

Do you feel proud of yourself?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:46:06 PM

The green arrow is unreliable. I stake quite often while the arrow is grey and actually just staked 2 seconds ago while it was grey and said I have no mature coins. Use your Received With tab to get a better idea of the time

I've looked into trying to make the arrow more accurate, but I'm not sure anything I do will make a difference. I should just remove it...

patronis

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

The green arrow is unreliable. I stake quite often while the arrow is grey and actually just staked 2 seconds ago while it was grey and said I have no mature coins. Use your Received With tab to get a better idea of the time

I've looked into trying to make the arrow more accurate, but I'm not sure anything I do will make a difference. I should just remove it...

Thank you sir , nice clear answer, so basicly what u r sayingis to ignore the arrow. I was just freaking out because i have alot invested and i take my money very serious. So everything clear now. Case close ,now i can return to buying more coins.Take care
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 08:53:26 PM

Thank you sir , nice clear answer, so basicly what u r sayingis to ignore the arrow. I was just freaking out because i have alot invested and i take my money very serious. So everything clear now. Case close ,now i can return to buying more coins.Take care

Yea, the arrow is a lying asshole. Trying to get it fixed in Maieuticoin right now, actually (same code base, so if I fix one, I can fix the other), but I don't think anything I've done so far has made a difference in helping its accuracy

Kisokos

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:08:44 AM

Only 842 away from 80k now. Smiley

PIMP me: PF2uEET6CDtcUD7YnT1gU471ARSLrpZ1Yz
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: