Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Know when a girl likes you?  (Read 4744 times)
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:57:57 PM

thank you for all your honest and based on experience replies. I hope some of your suggestions would be kept in my mind and by the time i decided to pursue a woman, i will remember you guys. Smiley

I have to get a job first before i go to a relationship Smiley

Bullshit.
You don't need a job, you need enough self-confidence to date her.
All other suggestions (eye contact, body language...) are only good to sell online manuals. Psychotherapist here, 11 yrs of university studies, 5 of profession and 32 of life. Go and try. This is the best suggestion you'll ever get.

Well, a job would definitely help. Most girls who are looking for a serious relationship consider it as a plus.

Glad I don't have to date anymore, but I would definitely want a girl to have a job or atleast a decent education.

getting a job just to be able to talk to someone is a bit extreme, don't you think? sure it's nice to have but not necesary
Hendrick0909

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:49:04 PM

If a girl call you from his cell its mean she have interested in your but if she give you gift before your then she like you.
Clyze

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Invest in your future.

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:50:06 PM

Buddy, to figure out whether she likes you or not is easily to be noticed by eye contact. Try to look at her during class, if she stares at you look her in the eyes for a second and then turn your head back to where it was. Then after 5 seconds look at her again, if she's looking you in the eyes (right again) you should KNOW that she is interested in you.

Once you figure out whether this applies, man, go talk to her. I mean, girls love confidence and honestly, you must be. Alpha vs Beta, thats how this system works. Ask her out, don't be shy! Life is too short to wait with oppertunities like these. Before you know it, your chance will slip away and you'll have a lifetime regret.

When things don't work out as planned, it will obviously hurt you a lot- but thats a nice thing; thats when you know that you should move on and accept that it won't work. Don't waste time, or wait too long in life man! All in all, I can't estimate this whole situation but all I can tell you is don't wait too long, be confident, take her out. You don't need to show her that you really like her, just try to spend time with her and if it clicks, things will eventually evolve Smiley

Goodluck buddy!

Clyze

EDIT: Oh and PS, a job? Sure a job will help, but I mean, you're both in the 17-19 range. Thats when a job is pretty good, but not essential for relationships. Go and give it a try, you'll do just fine. I am sure Smiley

Invest in your future.
nikkoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 02:25:44 AM

Buddy, to figure out whether she likes you or not is easily to be noticed by eye contact. Try to look at her during class, if she stares at you look her in the eyes for a second and then turn your head back to where it was. Then after 5 seconds look at her again, if she's looking you in the eyes (right again) you should KNOW that she is interested in you.

Once you figure out whether this applies, man, go talk to her. I mean, girls love confidence and honestly, you must be. Alpha vs Beta, thats how this system works. Ask her out, don't be shy! Life is too short to wait with oppertunities like these. Before you know it, your chance will slip away and you'll have a lifetime regret.

When things don't work out as planned, it will obviously hurt you a lot- but thats a nice thing; thats when you know that you should move on and accept that it won't work. Don't waste time, or wait too long in life man! All in all, I can't estimate this whole situation but all I can tell you is don't wait too long, be confident, take her out. You don't need to show her that you really like her, just try to spend time with her and if it clicks, things will eventually evolve Smiley

Goodluck buddy!

Clyze

EDIT: Oh and PS, a job? Sure a job will help, but I mean, you're both in the 17-19 range. Thats when a job is pretty good, but not essential for relationships. Go and give it a try, you'll do just fine. I am sure Smiley

wow! thanks for this! You sure speak like one that is mature of handling relationships. Thank you buddy.! I am uplifted
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:53:16 AM

Eye contact doesn't tell me much. I cant tell if she is looking at me in boredom/randomly or interested. Im average looking so.
888coin

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:48:20 AM

Goodluck buddy!

Clyze

Thanks buddy for sharing your experience. That's really useful.

A job is not essential but a good one can really help the process.
hyipplus

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:16:55 AM

Fuck'err right in the pussy

hes asking for hints before this awesome moment happens.
I like you now Smiley) Humorous person !
mudpile

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:53:54 AM

Seriously best way Imho is to go and ask her "Hi, Do you like me"
Disclaimer: I don't recommend doing that and have no responsibility on the outcome of doing that suggestion
omnidoge

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:27:48 PM

When she actually told you she likes you
WindowedCore

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:38:32 PM

When you show her your account balance (only if it has vast amounts of money)
FFrost

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:02:54 PM

She sticks her tongue in your ear.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:26:38 PM

OK ok ok ... it seems you really need to know the truth!

A girl like you only if after you just had sex with her, she holds you in her arms, smoke a cigarette and has the following discussion with you:

G: what is the most strange place where you had sex?
B: I don't know, in the car? does it count?
G: yes
B: how about you?
G: on the beach at night, and in the water
B: I want to do it in the water also
G: we can go to the seaside
B: ok, we will go there! what other fantasies you have?
G: I had my fantasy "sex with a transgender!"
B: nice, that's something! And what kind of sex have you done?
G: Oral and normal
B: Hmmm so you never tried anal?
G: No because it hurts!
B: Only if the boy is an idiot and the girl is not relaxed.
G: what do you mean?
B: Well when you do anal sex you need a partner that really cares about you and doesn't want to feel big just because the hold is smaller and rushes in!
G: go on ....
B: If you find a boy that has enough patience with you you can try anal sex, but yet again it's not only about him you also have to be relaxed and ready for it, he must have patience and only do what you tell him to do slowly and gently
G: We should try it!

And when this happens you know she likes you, because it will be her first time anal!

Space for rent if its still trending
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:34:05 PM

Answers your texts or acts excited to hang out.

When its right its right and you will know, this is when you shoot for anal.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:37:58 PM

Or you know a girls likes you when she let's you do a facial to her and then she just waits for it to dry on her face gets dressed and goes to the shop to buy cigarettes although you offered to go for her, she insists that she goes with her new facial mask on because she likes you that much

Note: both things happened to me! The girl broke up with me in the end but yet I still think she liked me, because I see no other reason why she should do this things!

Space for rent if its still trending
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:04:00 PM

She talks to you, she smiles, she touches her hair, she tests you
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:04:06 PM

Eye contact doesn't tell me much. I cant tell if she is looking at me in boredom/randomly or interested. Im average looking so.

learn to tell the difference then
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 11:08:15 PM

HA!  Like that's the easiest thing in the world.  Every girl is different.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:12:39 AM

HA!  Like that's the easiest thing in the world.  Every girl is different.   Wink

It's certainly not the easiest thing in the world, but learning to read body language is very useful. We're all different, but we're also all the same in a way.
nikkoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:13:44 AM

A girl like you only if after you just had sex with her, she holds you in her arms, smoke a cigarette and has the following discussion with you:

B: Well when you do anal sex you need a partner that really cares about you and doesn't want to feel big just because the hold is smaller and rushes in!
B: If you find a boy that has enough patience with you you can try anal sex, but yet again it's not only about him you also have to be relaxed and ready for it, he must have patience and only do what you tell him to do slowly and gently

And when this happens you know she likes you, because it will be her first time anal!

this is harsh man! this is not for me
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:20:28 AM

this is harsh man! this is not for me

Anal sex is a great way to please your boyfriend while still keeping your hymen intact for marriage!   Grin

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: