Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:07:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Know when a girl likes you?  (Read 4739 times)
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:45:04 AM

Anal sex is a great way to please your boyfriend while still keeping your hymen intact for marriage!   Grin
Lol Smiley) you should be a great investor ! =]] why don't you use oral sex ?
nikkoy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:02:06 AM

come on guys! i did post this to entertain sex and talk about it. not in this thread. So if those type of posts continue i would lock this thread. thank you
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:44:15 PM

come on guys! i did post this to entertain sex and talk about it. not in this thread. So if those type of posts continue i would lock this thread. thank you

good Smiley
Jormen

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:45:13 PM

How to know it ?

Try this

EYE CONTACT

If you see her and she sees you into your eyes for 8 seconds

80 % chance she/he has interest with you

TRY THAT !  Cool
I listened to your advice. My teacher looked me for 8 second when asked me equation. I kissed my teacher....  Kiss
and now we live together.

O, yes, my teacher is man. Grin
nikkoy (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:15:32 PM

How to know it ?

Try this

EYE CONTACT

TRY THAT !  Cool
I listened to your advice. My teacher looked me for 8 second when asked me equation. I kissed my teacher....  Kiss

are you serious? this is hilarious!
Jormen

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:19:43 PM

How to know it ?

Try this

EYE CONTACT

TRY THAT !  Cool

Shocked Of course no. It was a joke. I prefere girls.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:34:20 PM

How to know it ?

Try this

EYE CONTACT

TRY THAT !  Cool

liek 18- or 18+?

i am here.
Nidaleee

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:48:46 PM

they usually touch their hair.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 06:59:57 PM

you will get into argument with the silliest things. it's funny because, at some point, this is the same indication that the girl hates you.

Jormen

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:35:00 PM

How to know it ?

Try this

EYE CONTACT

TRY THAT !  Cool

liek 18- or 18+?
Ecли бы я был pядoм, я бы y*бaл тeбe пo лицy зa тaкиe вoпpocы. Жaль aнглийcкий язык cкyдeн и я нe мoгy пepeдaть тeбe этo дocлoвнo. Traslete: If I was there, I would hit you in the face for such questions.
Igdehi

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:12:10 PM

When she agrees to give you her hand   Wink
beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:20:35 AM

If that happened in the UK, that teacher would be put on the sex offenders list and then struck off and could never work again!

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:52:04 AM

If you are a guy, all the girls like you. They can't help themselves.

Some of them act like they don't like you. They have a mental or emotional hangup. They really DO like you. Because of their mental hangup, they are simply disgusted with themselves that they like you. So, they often take it out on you.

If you like a particular gal who seems to be disgusted with you, simply go along with her in her disgust. Continue to be nice to her. Accept her for who she is. It might take a long time for her to get out of her mental mode. But she will come around sooner or later - could be months.

If the lady is married, or has a lot of suitors, or is like a movie star, you probably should forget her, because she might be locked into her "career-like" position, and will never switch. What this means is, be practical.

If she doesn't have a lot of suitors, and if she is more-or-less just a common girl, gently stay with it. There's a good chance she will come around if you wait for awhile, and treat her nicely and with respect.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:17:15 AM

Some of them act like they don't like you. They have a mental or emotional hangup. They really DO like you. Because of their mental hangup, they are simply disgusted with themselves that they like you. So, they often take it out on you.

If you like a particular gal who seems to be disgusted with you, simply go along with her in her disgust. Continue to be nice to her. Accept her for who she is. It might take a long time for her to get out of her mental mode. But she will come around sooner or later - could be months.

If the lady is married, or has a lot of suitors, or is like a movie star, you probably should forget her, because she might be locked into her "career-like" position, and will never switch. What this means is, be practical.

If she doesn't have a lot of suitors, and if she is more-or-less just a common girl, gently stay with it. There's a good chance she will come around if you wait for awhile, and treat her nicely and with respect.

Smiley

I politely disagree.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:07:30 AM

Smiley

I politely disagree.

Me too. Never treat with respect a girl you like Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
moneybat

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:43:48 AM

She says something like: "I like you", "Your cute!" LoL I don't have any experience either...
Soha

Activity: 580
Merit: 502

185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

they usually touch their hair.
How about the other parts of her body ?  Cheesy Cheesy

She won't tell you that she likes you or even show you that. Try to ask or create some special situation that make her have to show out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5093954.0

185usd/day money making guide, guaranteed!
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:00:23 PM

Smiley

I politely disagree.

Me too. Never treat with respect a girl you like Smiley

That's not what I meant. Was referring to the bolded part (see above)
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:00:16 AM

When the day after you meet her she shows up at your house early in the morning having coffee with your parents. This is not a good thing if you are not into her.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 12:01:13 AM

When the day after you meet her she shows up at your house early in the morning having coffee with your parents. This is not a good thing if you are not into her.

sounds oddly specific

has this happened to you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: