Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shadow/cash/coin called on trolling Blocknet (it's why) on Oct 21st. 100%  (Read 5514 times)
Bobbs

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:47:35 PM

Well one of my friends has logs and such on SDC discussions. I'll leave it to him to post them all over the forum but here is what he said. These are the same guys that now troll XC. Go figure?

I have logs of SDC dev discussing a merger with XC.. Wasn't going to release them

But maybe I should

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:50:26 PM

PookieLax31 aka Boh on twitter bragging how they fucked up Blocknet.

Yeah i'm sure a ton of people are bragging about that right now lol
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:55:16 PM

This will be fun to look back on in a month.
Can't wait to find out who the heroes are and who are the villains..

Even better would be if all the scammers were outed and sent to an Internet free hell.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
BitcoiNaked

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:43:17 PM

It seems this smear campaign was planned by some shadow coin supporters with https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh playing a nice roll in it. Retards
TrangLee (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:05:46 PM

It seems this smear campaign was planned by some shadow coin supporters with https://twitter.com/CryptoBoh playing a nice roll in it. Retards

Yes it is a plan to get BTC. They wanted the blocknet to get refunded and they will announce their fatally flawed zk-snark/zerocash big news on or near the same time. They need as much btc to flow in to dump before everyone knows about the trust issue (dev has to be trusted to destroy key that allows unlimited coin minting.) and the bload issue. SDC already has a slow network and they have to ask often for people to stake coins. Imagine what happens when thousands more use zk-snarks with it's massive bloat. Lol screeching halt to the network. Non of the zk-snark feature buyers is planning on holding coins in wallets. They plan to use the network with the anon feature. Epic Fail. But they will have gotten shit tons of btc before that kind of news and complaints arise. Imagine the forks as the network strains way more than it does now and parts fork due to the insane long tx times. Good god.

Emilyok

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:11:20 PM

Yes it is a plan to get BTC. They wanted the blocknet to get refunded and they will announce their fatally flawed zk-snark/zerocash big news on or near the same time. They need as much btc to flow in to dump before everyone knows about the trust issue (dev has to be trusted to destroy key that allows unlimited coin minting.) and the bload issue. SDC already has a slow network and they have to ask often for people to stake coins. Imagine what happens when thousands more use zk-snarks with it's massive bloat. Lol screeching halt to the network. Non of the zk-snark feature buyers is planning on holding coins in wallets. They plan to use the network with the anon feature. Epic Fail. But they will have gotten shit tons of btc before that kind of news and complaints arise. Imagine the forks as the network strains way more than it does now and parts fork due to the insane long tx times. Good god.

This tranglee guy you are hilarious. Every post you make is to fud shadow. Cos of guys like you i found the project.

Fail! lool  Cheesy
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:12:06 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:26:33 PM by 00Smurf

lol come on man, wait for a whitepaper before you spout nonsense, when has shadow talked about a slow network, ours is fine. Every POS coin asks people to stake, thats what your supposed to do on a PROOF-of Stake coin.
TrangLee (OP)

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:27:06 PM

lol come on man, wait for a whitepaper before you spot nonsense, when has shadow talked about a slow network, ours is fine. Every POS coin asks people to stake, thats what your supposed to do on a PROOF-of Stake coin.

Yes but when 60-80% of coins are held on exchange by 3 or 4 guys it leaves the remainder to carry the network. That carrying part is the staking coins. When you and trolls and pookie longnshort keep coins at the ready for dumping you all ask everyone else to keep coins in wallet.

What's gonna happen when the zk-snark and ring sig bloat hits this already straining setup?

SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:29:08 PM

lol come on man, wait for a whitepaper before you spot nonsense, when has shadow talked about a slow network, ours is fine. Every POS coin asks people to stake, thats what your supposed to do on a PROOF-of Stake coin.

Yes but when 60-80% of coins are held on exchange by 3 or 4 guys it leaves the remainder to carry the network. That carrying part is the staking coins. When you and trolls and pookie longnshort keep coins at the ready for dumping you all ask everyone else to keep coins in wallet.

What's gonna happen when the zk-snark and ring sig bloat hits this already straining setup?

Where is the evidence that it is controlled by whales? No one has produced any. They point to the rich list and then say that 3 or 4 people have split their wallets up. It's an absurd argument because it cannot be proved and could be used against any coin in existence.

But it seems if you post something on this forum ad nauseam even intelligent people start to believe it.

Goebells would be proud.

(see i can do it too!)

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:34:07 PM

does ring sig's slow down xmr and bbr? they use them, have you bitched at them?

Now i'm one of these huge whales and i store my coins on the exchange? you know this how exactly? My coins stake 24/7 and have been doing so since i first bought shadow months ago.

I have 10-15k sdc on bittrex that i use to play swings with. I guess that makes me a bad person then.
TrangLee (OP)

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:42:48 PM

Now i'm one of these huge whales and i store my coins on the exchange? you know this how exactly? My coins stake 24/7 and have been doing so since i first bought shadow months ago.

I have 10-15k sdc on bittrex that i use to play swings with. I guess that makes me a bad person then.

Oh play innocent victim 00smurf. You posted and leaked logs to start the troll fest going. Who are you trying to shit here?

No idea on your coins and most people buy/trading/mining coins do so for money and it doesn't make them bad for doing so. But trolling and trashing and posting conversations to damage and destroy other people's projects and premeditating it is down right evil. I posted about SDC planning it weeks ago. Sure as shitting it's been executed to a T. Largely kicked off by you and trolls. Yeah you accidentally posted those logs. 

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:46:28 PM

Oh play innocent victim 00smurf. You posted and leaked logs to start the troll fest going. Who are you trying to shit here?

No idea on your coins and most people buy/trading/mining coins do so for money and it doesn't make them bad for doing so. But trolling and trashing and posting conversations to damage and destroy other people's projects and premeditating it is down right evil. I posted about SDC planning it weeks ago. Sure as shitting it's been executed to a T. Largely kicked off by you and trolls. Yeah you accidentally posted those logs. 

I see you still haven't answered my question:

Where is the evidence that it is controlled by whales? No one has produced any. They point to the rich list and then say that 3 or 4 people have split their wallets up. It's an absurd argument because it cannot be proved and could be used against any coin in existence.

But it seems if you post something on this forum ad nauseam even intelligent people start to believe it.

Goebells would be proud.

(see i can do it too!)

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:01:30 PM

Grow up idiot! I guess you think snowden is a troll too right! tossa you pinning this on a project when its a few individuals you hate is what infants do and you are nothing but that! we can have this stupid argument all day but all you're proving is that you are mad and lashing out at a project  some of us like, as though that hurts us!

You are terrorising an entire community because you are mad at a few of its members who also own the coins and supoort some of the projects you do to! ..You have completely lost the plot. i came to xst with evidence your dev was not really presenting something that could work but you all bashed me ALL of you but he thanked me and i moved on i did the same with teh blocknet i asked dan some quetions in a thread, he answered me i thanked him and have moved on. and thats somehow shadows fault..grow the fuck up kid you are unwell and need to mature.

There is 30 threads made on blocknet scam and not one of them are mine or smurfs! so get over it and focus your canons on the real culrpits here YOU!
TrangLee (OP)

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:04:39 PM

I know for a fact trollsroyce has over a million SDC coins and has even stated it's different because he is "an angel investor" and that he is only investing it the tech not to make profit. Bullshit. I have a friend who knows trolls very very well and I won't out them. Trolls owns the coins and tried to justify it when pookie and he was trolling another whale for holding a large amount of another coin.  Some fucking Angel. Lol

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:05:51 PM

I know for a fact trollsroyce has over a million SDC coins and has even stated it's different because he is "an angel investor" and that he is only investing it the tech not to make profit. Bullshit. I have a friend who knows trolls very very well and I won't out them. Trolls owns the coins and tried to justify it when pookie and he was trolling another whale for holding a large amount of another coin.  Some fucking Angel. Lol

You know nothing thats why you keep playing guessing games as a week attempt to discredit a project that is not yet even in the market for attention yet!
You like so many others cannot distinguish the difference between project and a community member
SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:05:59 PM

Are we supposed to take your word for it. Almost all of your posts are fudding shadow.

Where is your evidence?

TrangLee (OP)

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:10:31 PM

30 blocknet troll threads that where started by SDC or "evidence" given to and encouraging spoetnik to do your dirty work. I called this whole thing weeks before. You just tried to distance your self by using 3rd parties. But 00smurf is right at ground zero along with you and boh. So fucking obvious to everyone but you. There are even twitter logs of boh/pookie bragging.

TrangLee (OP)

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:13:34 PM

Are we supposed to take your word for it. Almost all of your posts are fudding shadow.

Where is your evidence?

And all yours fanboy it. Read this thread and poopielaxative31's thread where I called all this out before you guys carried it out. Plenty of evidence.

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:14:25 PM

30 blocknet troll threads that where started by SDC or "evidence" given to and encouraging spoetnik to do your dirty work. I called this whole thing weeks before. You just tried to distance your self by using 3rd parties. But 00smurf is right at ground zero along with you and boh. So fucking obvious to everyone but you. There are even twitter logs of boh/pookie bragging.

You stated that trollsroyce has over 1m coins. Please don't change the subject again, I'd like to know if you have any evidence to back up that claim.

Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:36:59 PM

You stated that trollsroyce has over 1m coins. Please don't change the subject again, I'd like to know if you have any evidence to back up that claim.

I have some but I wont publicize it to protect the innocent. It's a pretty well know fact that he does though. TrollsRoyce does. He was also a member of Bobsurplus' group. He also pumped XC with Bob and other "whales". They split when Bob wouldn't pump SDC anymore. Remember almost 40k SDC? Yes TrollsRoyce has over a million SDC. Boh has a hefty sack full too. Don't delude yourselves about these guys. Angel's or devils or whales or whatever they are all about making BTC in trun for $. Nothing more nothing less it has always been about $.

Got secrets? Tell me!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: