Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bitcoins with PayPal, +15% Above Rate Going First. [$26/$1250 BTC Bought]  (Read 1761 times)
moreia (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:54:47 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 08:58:48 AM by moreia

Currently Purchased .08BTC/$26 out of the $1,250 Balance I began with. Still $1,199 to go!

Yes, I know 100% that PayPal is reversible. If you find this as an issue I ask you do not trade. I have funds sitting in my account that need to be exchanged, hence creation of this thread.

My Rate is 15% ABOVE preev rate.
I have $1,250USD for exchange, I can do any amount, minimum $1 maximum $500 per transaction.
$26 sold so far

I am happy to pay fees and use an escrow.

Thank you!

Vouches:
Amount: .08BTC
Just completed a smooth transaction with OP.
Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:13:50 AM

It defeats the purpose of using escrow if you are going to be paying with paypal. The only exception to this would be if the escrow would hold the coins for at least 6 months.

I would suggest withdrawing your paypal into your bank account and then withdrawing cash from your bank and then offering to buy bitcoin at the bitstamp rate. You will have likely saved a good $150 even after taking the costs associated with sending funds to your buyer
moreia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:35:05 AM

It defeats the purpose of using escrow if you are going to be paying with paypal. The only exception to this would be if the escrow would hold the coins for at least 6 months.

I would suggest withdrawing your paypal into your bank account and then withdrawing cash from your bank and then offering to buy bitcoin at the bitstamp rate. You will have likely saved a good $150 even after taking the costs associated with sending funds to your buyer
I'm just doing it out of convenience, nothing more. It's not urgent nor is it needed for my survival, it would just be nice getting it out of my account.
I could use bank, but WF isn't exactly the most supportive bank for me.

If anyone is kind enough to do it, again, more than willing to go first and any payment types/notes more than happy to do to your satisfaction Smiley
virtual-exchanger.com

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:50:08 AM

well, if you send first, and can wait for 6 month, then I'll be happy do this transaction. you get your coin after 6 month.
how about that. ? $1,250 is 4 bitcoin.

moreia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:56:20 AM

well, if you send first, and can wait for 6 month, then I'll be happy do this transaction. you get your coin after 6 month.
i hope you are joking, because this alone makes me want to give you a negative trust.
Stupid.
alabamafan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:57:08 AM

i hope you are joking, because this alone makes me want to give you a negative trust.
Stupid.
Its called being safe. You can reverse funds for 6 months on PayPal. You are sketchy and thus he wants to protect himself.
moreia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:00:10 AM

Stupid.
Its called being safe. You can reverse funds for 6 months on PayPal. You are sketchy and thus he wants to protect himself.
I am not prepared to put my funds in someone elses control for 6 months, especially a junior member with no trust.
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:00:14 AM

I may be able to help you. PMd.
moreia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:07:47 AM

I may be able to help you. PMd.
Replied Smiley
FattyMcButterpants

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:40:51 AM

I'm just doing it out of convenience, nothing more. It's not urgent nor is it needed for my survival, it would just be nice getting it out of my account.

If anyone is kind enough to do it, again, more than willing to go first and any payment types/notes more than happy to do to your satisfaction Smiley
You will probably not be able to find a seller that is willing to take on the risk of accepting paypal. It has been years since paypal has been an acceptable way of buying bitcoin. You will be able to find a buyer much quicker by simply withdrawing your money to your bank and offering to pay via western union (like you did in your other buying thread). You will probably even be able to find someone who is willing to fund escrow and lock in a price today while waiting for you to get your money out of PP and into cash form.

Stupid.
I am not prepared to put my funds in someone elses control for 6 months, especially a junior member with no trust.
I am pretty sure he was suggesting that the coins be held in escrow until the time that the pp transaction can be disputed has elapsed
moreia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:44:19 AM

You will probably not be able to find a seller that is willing to take on the risk of accepting paypal. It has been years since paypal has been an acceptable way of buying bitcoin. You will be able to find a buyer much quicker by simply withdrawing your money to your bank and offering to pay via western union (like you did in your other buying thread). You will probably even be able to find someone who is willing to fund escrow and lock in a price today while waiting for you to get your money out of PP and into cash form.

Stupid.
I am pretty sure he was suggesting that the coins be held in escrow until the time that the pp transaction can be disputed has elapsed
Cryptology and another user have offered to do it with their limits, which is quite fair. It's better doing multiple transactions rather than a larger, higher risk one.

Slowly, the whole $1.4k will be sold, which I'm fine with.
Cryptology
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

In Cryptography We Trust

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:56:03 AM

Thanks!
moreia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:58:19 AM

Thanks!
Thanks for the trade!
moreia (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

still buying, post or pm if interested!
shipitbuddy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***