Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest bitcoins  (Read 7338 times)
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

The bitcoin platform has only one thing that is a problem with it and that is the point of having a very short supply even though there is a daily trading of 4 billion USD and there are 17 million coins in the market and there are too many people but for the sake of holding

You can see that bitcoin prices are recovering strongly in the past few days and there are signs of mild correction for altcoin recovery and will continue to increase, currently bitcoin prices are adjusting at $ 8100 and I believe that you can buy bitcoin at this time. The market is showing signs of strong recovery, medium term bitcoin price will return to the $ 10000 level.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:01:01 PM

There are many opportunities to invest bitcoin in but these must be weighted carefully and cautiously. One such opportunity, for me is buying more altcoins like ETH but also ICO.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

investing bitcoin in the INDODAX trading market, investing in bitcoin if want to have a lot of profit, I really like to invest into bitcoin coins, because the rise and fall of bitcoin coins is not too much.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
doyouslide

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:17:14 AM

One way is by trading your BTCTC to altcoin and vice versa.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

I have got a few spare bitcoins.Please suggest a trustworthy site where I can invest them for some profit.
At this time you should only invest in bitcoin, the market is constantly fluctuating and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are going to burn and the price of altcoin is very strong. I think that the bitcoin price will continue to increase strongly, so at this point you can invest in bitcoin.

The market is constantly adjusting and remains in downtrend downtrend so you should only invest short term.
Invest right now and do not get late once you invest here then you will make your future too, besides the Bitcoin’s investment we can start with other coins too. This will be an extra profit and only a person with profitable or productive mind can think like this to make several investment sources. Start your future plan from now for we know not whether after this year or from now this favorable market shall ever be amongst us again.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

I would kindly advice that you should get a wallet, preferably a cold wallet and store your bitcoins as they are very important. Your bitcoins are already an investment you have. However, you can decide to invest in other altcoins like etherum and hold them for long term. Do not invest your bitcoins in any site claiming to give you percentages per month
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

I have got a few spare bitcoins.Please suggest a trustworthy site where I can invest them for some profit.
Edit: A lot of posts here are about reminding me to keep holding bitcoin and it is itself an investment. I agree with this but what I meant to ask was the ways to grow my bitcoin holdings. For example, If I have 1 BTC today and I do nothing with it, it will remain 1BTC after 10 years. I wanted to know if there were any legit ways by which we could get profits on our existing bitcoin holdings.

lots of exchanges like binance, kucoin and hitbtc to be able to choose as a place to invest your btc. but you must be smart in managing the investment, this is useful for you to get a stable profit.

flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

Edit: A lot of posts here are about reminding me to keep holding bitcoin and it is itself an investment. I agree with this but what I meant to ask was the ways to grow my bitcoin holdings. For example, If I have 1 BTC today and I do nothing with it, it will remain 1BTC after 10 years. I wanted to know if there were any legit ways by which we could get profits on our existing bitcoin holdings.

it's either you risk in investing in ICO but DYOR first or swing trade/day trading depend on your risk appetite but first you have to learn all the necessary  things that need to know about trading or you will lose your btc.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

You can see that the bitcoin price has fallen sharply from $ 8200 in just one hour, bitcoin has fallen to $ 7700, so I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this time. Bitcoin has returned to its bear market so the market will continue to adjust in the coming time and will be able to continue falling sharply.
gayan777

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

I all invest btc my exchange site is safe and new ico I think btc safe the future invest
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

I would say that you don't need to do that, as Bitcoin itself is an investment asset. If you are still interested, there are thousands of altcoins to chose from. Also, there are Bitcoin bonds and crypto-stocks.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

I highly prefer that you should place you should reinvest on another coin using kucoin market because it has a good reputation and most of the professional traders are also using this exchanger and they did not get any problem in the past years.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

I would say that you don't need to do that, as Bitcoin itself is an investment asset. If you are still interested, there are thousands of altcoins to chose from. Also, there are Bitcoin bonds and crypto-stocks.
The number of bitcoin maybe same but the value is highly changed in those years maybe in 2024 thw value of bitcoin will be $500K or even more.So we just need to hold the bitcoin and wait for the prices to increase to make profits from investments.Or lending can be the other option which can make the crypto to grow.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

you are right as person that are being interested here we can also have to provide or make some investment that are from altcoin also you can earn from it when you are finally knew what are some of the best movement that you can also have to take for then you can now make some investment with bitcoin, this is just for you not to be make some effort out of nothing yet.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:18:16 AM

I think you should not buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling sharply over the past few days and the current correction is at $ 7500. The market is showing signs of falling to the bare ceiling when prices of altcoin are falling very deep. Therefore, I believe that at this time you should only invest and trade short term to minimize risk, you can wait for bitcoin to 70004 to buy.
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:54:18 AM

find an awesome project of cryptos and invest your bitcoin and hold it until your a good profit, but investing bitcoins is not to easy because scammers as of this days are everywhere
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

I think for bitcoin investment you just need to buy as much bitcoin as you can in exchange place or in place like blockchain and coinbase you can buy it there and save bitcoin there too.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

You can see that the current bitcoin price is dropping sharply after returning to $ 8500, now the bitcoin price has fallen to the $ 7500 mark and is still adjusting, I believe that at this point you should not lime buy and invest in bitcoin. The market is fluctuating continuously so I believe that at this point you should wait for bitcoin to fall to $ 7200 before buying. Spend your money just in case the bitcoin price drops.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:26:00 AM

I think more of us are trading and investing for some time now without any problems with any transactions so far, in Bittrex and Hitbtc that we have seen today.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

Try the short-term trading strategy in exchange platforms,
I suggest using Centralized Exchanges for starters,
Learn the basics of chart and study some trading strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: