Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bitmaintech L1 preorders  (Read 2243 times)
tom99

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:53:38 AM

I would like to sell my order if anyone is interested please PM me
I have no problem using escrow

Unfortunately bitmaintech is refusing to transfer orders.  I would still buy on escrow but the escrow would remain until bitmaintech ships in December...

Did they give any reason for not transfering?

No reason.  They also rejected my offer to purchase a large quantity of l1 without explanation.  My spidey-sense thinks they have signed some exclusive with someone ...

LOL, I think you were too late for it and GAW already bought all for them.  I dont think we are not going to be able to buy from bitmain and Zeus done but read here : https://zeusminer.com/2014/10/31/progress-update-29102014/
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:25:41 AM

I would like to sell my order if anyone is interested please PM me
I have no problem using escrow

Unfortunately bitmaintech is refusing to transfer orders.  I would still buy on escrow but the escrow would remain until bitmaintech ships in December...

Did they give any reason for not transfering?

No reason.  They also rejected my offer to purchase a large quantity of l1 without explanation.  My spidey-sense thinks they have signed some exclusive with someone ...

People have tried to do group buys with them for hundreds of Antminers and they have declined as well.  I guess they are doing so well selling them without any discount there just is no incentive for them to do it.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: