Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:53:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scene Rules] The Council™  (Read 4116 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:56:29 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 09:17:41 AM by Spoetnik

For now on ALL New coins must be Spoetnik Approved

We are drafting up specific rules and will post them shortly and give you all a transition period to adjust before new rules are enforced strictly.
So far we have a few high profile members working on the system and new contributors will be taken under consideration based on reputation.

This new group will be called The Council
And all coin devs will have to pay a small fee to the group to have their coin/token source code reviewed by an authorized Spoetnik Approved™ official Representative.

This is just a friendly heads up to the new rules.. this has been coming for a while and you coin cloners and schemers deserve a warning i think.

You guys flew to close to the sun..

edit:
Approved coins will receive this seal.

FUD first & ask questions later™
spoogemcduck

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:49:54 AM

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Ah_000621_565910.jpg
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:36:46 AM

racketeer Cool

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
V500

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 12:13:49 PM

lowest inflation in town: Unobtanium
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
Learn from history: Unfair money always fails
vgolitsyn

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:47:43 PM

Nice idea!! I support it..

Its about time.  Let the witch hunt begin. Scammers , be on guard..
AstralAcc3ss

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:55:50 PM

No one is going to want to pay you. Thats kind of ridiculous in my opinion. Reviewing the code is one thing, making people pay for it is another.
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:02:40 PM

Spoetnik is the new CryptoAsian?
FrigidWinter

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:01:47 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:23:06 PM by FrigidWinter

For now on ALL New coins must be Spoetnik Approved

Like fuck they do

Fuck you spoetnik and your self deluding prophecies

Go fuck igotspots and die of aids
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:20:06 PM

I see this as a valuable service. Given the history of the "approver", I will watch very carefully. All coins with this "seal of approval" will have the biomech "wear a racal suit" warning appended in my head.
EyesWideOpen

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:52:00 PM

This is a bad idea.
You were doing so well exposing scammers. But this might just ruin your hard won reputation.
How can you base your approval just on source codes?
What if they change the codes or do a wallet update after receiving your approval?
What if they bribe your representatives? What if the code is closed sourced?
What about ICO/IPO/ITO and future development promises?

Even paid Proof of Developer verification services are so easy to abuse.
I can get a Bitcointalk account (Full member), a 3-year old phone verified Facebook, a LinkedIn profile and an active Twitter accouunt all for $30-$35 within a day.
I can even get a free American landline/mobile phone numbers in minutes.

Scrape this idea.
Just write down a wallet address in your signature and the community will reward you for your time.
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:57:39 PM

So decentralized currency must be approved by a central figure? Lol

Danny Madoff

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:46:46 PM

So decentralized currency must be approved by a central figure? Lol

Should we call you Tranglee or Bobsurplus?

-Dan
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:58:56 PM

Isnt this extortion?  Huh Pay me or get fudded? wow That's like what the mafia did to store front owners back in the day charging protection money.
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:04:48 PM

Isnt this extortion?  Huh Pay me or get fudded? wow That's like what the mafia did to store front owners back in the day charging protection money.

It is more like PoD. People are already asking for that, so why don't we go further into that.

I don't see Crypto Asian on here spamming the forums with made up fud about coins. Totally different.
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:12:00 PM

Hellooo McFly!!! You don't get it? lol

Spoetnik is a known fudder. Now hes saying you have to pay him a fee to have your coin approved by him and safe from fud. You don't see how that could be highly illegal?
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:18:27 PM

Go for it. lmao I want to see how this turns out.
Danny Madoff

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:22:10 PM

Hellooo McFly!!! You don't get it? lol

Spoetnik is a known fudder. Now hes saying you have to pay him a fee to have your coin approved by him and safe from fud. You don't see how that could be highly illegal?

Mr Wonderful is another shill account from Bob's group. Check his post history in the Blocknet thread. A known scam artist calling the people exposing a scam fudders.

Make sure to leave negative feedback on Mr Wonderfuls account for being a pump group shill account. Same goes for tranglee (bobsurplus). In fact someone need to make a thread of known pump shill accounts and list these cocksuckers.

-Dan
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:24:55 PM

I see this as a valuable service. Given the history of the "approver", I will watch very carefully. All coins with this "seal of approval" will have the biomech "wear a racal suit" warning appended in my head.

as usual 101% vague attacks on my "history" proves nothing /the end.
you might as well call me names and insult me for my trust rating LOL

oh and YOUR history ? shall we get into that ?

glasses house bro.. glasses houses Wink
Yes, please, let's go into my history. Deep as you dare. You have my real name. You have (I think) the ability use the search function. Let me give you a hint, as you've obviously overlooked it.

click on my name. in the profile, click on "latests posts of this member". It will link you to every public post I've ever made. You also have my permission to ask the mods for my IP's, though I've connected from public sites many times so I'm not sure how useful that is.

You have accused me of being a number of people, some of whom are known to me and some of whom I'd never heard of. You have a very apt tagline. I have only ever had one account on BCT, though I did briefly have access to "earthcoin" as I was writing for them. WRITING, not CODING. Prose. English. American variant, for the most part.

When I gave you specifics, you're reply was "I stand by what I've posted" even though you KNEW it was mostly rubbish and mostly false.

I admit it. You pissed me off, and I have responded in kind. But, sure, do your worst. I've nothing to hide, and few regrets. I am rather thankful that I'm not you.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:32:42 PM

as usual 101% vague attacks on my "history" proves nothing /the end.
you might as well call me names and insult me for my trust rating LOL

oh and YOUR history ? shall we get into that ?

glasses house bro.. glasses houses Wink
Yes, please, let's go into my history. Deep as you dare. You have my real name. You have (I think) the ability use the search function. Let me give you a hint, as you've obviously overlooked it.

click on my name. in the profile, click on "latests posts of this member". It will link you to every public post I've ever made. You also have my permission to ask the mods for my IP's, though I've connected from public sites many times so I'm not sure how useful that is.

You have accused me of being a number of people, some of whom are known to me and some of whom I'd never heard of. You have a very apt tagline. I have only ever had one account on BCT, though I did briefly have access to "earthcoin" as I was writing for them. WRITING, not CODING. Prose. English. American variant, for the most part.

When I gave you specifics, you're reply was "I stand by what I've posted" even though you KNEW it was mostly rubbish and mostly false.

I admit it. You pissed me off, and I have responded in kind. But, sure, do your worst. I've nothing to hide, and few regrets. I am rather thankful that I'm not you.

Oh i dare.. trust me Wink

I'm gonna sit back and watch. This should be entertaining.
Mr.Wonderful

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:34:26 PM

You guys are too much. Anyone that doesn't feed into your crap is a scammer but here you are trying to charge protection money. That is a scam. Hey everyone don't disagree with these guys or they will attack you. Im done here. You cant fix stupid.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: