Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HDM wallet that can push/pull the latest public cryptocoin address via socket.io  (Read 1034 times)
kenCode (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:42:03 AM

Blockchain wallet, Mycelium, etc, I cannot find an HD Multisig wallet that:

• Supports more than one cryptocurrency, and
  • Is secured on the phone with a pin (so opening the app requires auth), and
  • Is at least 4096R encrypted front and back (even in the local fs), and
  • Never uses the same public address more than once, and
  • Supports Multisignature addresses, and
  • Can transceive the latest public coin address to (and update) a json file on our nodejs server (or a blockchain/sidechain) via socket.io
  • -ie, see the "bitcoin.address" attrib in: http://kencode.de/id/kenCode.json

As we all know, our ID on the internet will be blockchain based, decentralized and distributed. This is good, it removes that control from google accounts, yahoo, m$, etc.

Everybody has a "wallet", even my grandpa. That wallet should host your id, or, be told where your ID json file resides, like in the link I posted above. If the ID file is hosted outside of the wallet itself, then socket.io will need to communicate with the users' wallet and get the latest coin address when the last address just got reserved for usage (a 10min window on each).

I am NOT a fan of exchanges or web-based wallets. I want full control over my ID, wallet and security, hence such stringent requirements in the list above. I can't even edit the json file that's out there right now (http://dns.dnschain.net/u/kencode), that's not good, ya know?

Can anybody please point me to a wallet that accomplishes this, or is at least working on it? I want to work very very closely with them and help out if possible.
Please and thank you for any direction on this one Smiley
  -ken

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: