Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the most trustworthy Bitcointalk users?  (Read 6324 times)
efiin (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:16:49 PM

Who are the most friendly & trustworthy of this site? Maybe you haven't dealt with them personally but they are known to offer a trustworthy service or something of similar nature.

Obviously the staff members are trustworthy.....right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:25:43 PM

tomatocage, haploid, dannyhamilton, loureed.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
pissedoff

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:25:47 PM

Vod & Tomatocage are by far the most trustworthy on this forum and the Bitcoin community.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:30:00 PM

Personally, I'd trust dannyhamilton with coin, grnbrg (Does escrow/transfer for LRM ) and some personal friends. Not saying anyone else mentioned is untrustworthy, just haven't had dealings or observed them closely.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
CounterEntropy

Activity: 214
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:34:41 PM

Vod & Tomatocage are by far the most trustworthy on this forum and the Bitcoin community.

I personally dont know anyone of them. Have they published their personal identification details ? Otherwise, why should I trust them ?
pissedoff

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:35:52 PM

I personally dont know anyone of them. Have they published their personal identification details ? Otherwise, why should I trust them ?

You haven't been around long? They are probably the most well known on the forum. personal identification doesn't mean anything. They have traded in the thousands and probably hundred thousands and they are probably the most active presense within the forum. The other one I would say is Slush & Theymos.
HELP.org

Activity: 510

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 04:36:16 PM

Obviously the staff members are trustworthy.....right?

Wrong.  Don't trust anyone on here.  Many people who trusted the operators of this site have lost money.  

Certified Bitcoin Professional
Bicoin.me - Bitcoin.me!
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:36:21 PM

All proved massive trust.
For them to scam, they would have waste months of their time for the minuscule amount in which they hijacked.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
CounterEntropy

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:40:58 PM

For them to scam, they would have waste months of their time for the minuscule amount in which they hijacked.

How can u trust someone whom u have neither seen in real life nor have personal identification details ? Is not it normal, that someone to be trusted, he/she should declare his/her real identity ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 05:51:42 PM

-snip-

How can u trust someone whom u have neither seen in real life nor have personal identification details ? Is not it normal, that someone to be trusted, he/she should declare his/her real identity ?

If I declare to you now, that I am:

Sandra L. Ward
Camiño Real, 73
48380 Aulesti

how does that make me trustworthy?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Flashman

Activity: 518

Hodl!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:56:04 PM

Unfortunately, we have seen long cons before, apparent "members of community in good standing" participating for months or years without a sign of dishonesty, suddenly disappearing with a bunch of coins.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Gleb Goodston

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:09:43 PM

ID means nothing at all the authorities rarely do anything relating to Bitcoin by the looks of past events TF & pirate and other sort of scams.
CounterEntropy

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:17:05 PM

-snip-

Sandra L. Ward
Camiño Real, 73
48380 Aulesti

Personal identification for trust is not what u declare randomly on the forum. You need to submit a clear image of yours holding your passport/driving license etc. and a code written on paper that would be pre-submitted to the forum. You'll find something like this partially on How? Get Verified of http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin.
Gleb Goodston

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:21:48 PM

-snip-

Sandra L. Ward
Camiño Real, 73
48380 Aulesti

Personal identification for trust is not what u declare randomly on the forum. You need to submit a clear image of yours holding your passport/driving license etc. and a code written on paper that would be pre-submitted to the forum. You'll find something like this partially on How? Get Verified of http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin.

What can you do with the ID though? Nothing. Except some people could pretend to be you thats a downside to providing your id otherwise your just going to know their name & address but that isn't going to help getting back what ever you lose to them.
CounterEntropy

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:24:49 PM

-snip-

Sandra L. Ward
Camiño Real, 73
48380 Aulesti

What can you do with the ID though? Nothing. Except some people could pretend to be you thats a downside to providing your id otherwise your just going to know their name & address but that isn't going to help getting back what ever you lose to them.

Knowing the real name and address definitely helps a lot in getting back the stolen things. In general people dont tend to scam with their real identity.
Gleb Goodston

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:28:00 PM

-snip-

Sandra L. Ward
Camiño Real, 73
48380 Aulesti

Knowing the real name and address definitely helps a lot in getting back the stolen things. In general people dont tend to scam with their real identity.

Hasn't stopped people before search up the thread of Bitcoin major scams a lot of the people who did scam are actually known to the public some exposed by people who have met them and others have provided their ID.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:50:25 PM

-snip-

Sandra L. Ward
Camiño Real, 73
48380 Aulesti

GLBST, BFL?
pissedoff

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:08:13 PM

I think theymos has to be he's lived up to having millions worth which were donated & instead of using it for personal gain hes reinvesting to make the forum better that takes some good morals.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:19:38 PM

Personal ID means nothing. They have shown themselves to be trustworthy in the past and this is why the community generally will trust these people. They however are likely not the most trustworthy people in the forum.

I would say the most trustworthy people would likely be one of the few people who have organized multiple group buys successfully, as people have trusted them with massive amounts of bitcoin in the past and they have followed through
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:21:35 PM

Kluge

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: