Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The altcoin section has the Dumbest people in it.  (Read 949 times)
WowWtf (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:27:11 PM

I see ppl here ranting about altcoins having/getting pumped by pump groups etc. DUDES, without pumps Bitcoin wouldnt of gotten anywhere. Same goes for altcoins, without pumps no one would be buying altcoins in the first place!! Im srs, this altcoin section of the forum is full of fucking retards. ITS LIKE YOU RETARDS ACTUALLY WANT TO LOSE MONEY(by not wanting pumps). 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:33:10 PM

i want real growth

if you pump one of my coins i am happy though because i can sell to you and buy back once you exit   Grin
WowWtf (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:34:44 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 05:45:02 PM by WowWtf

i want real growth

if you pump my coin i am happy though because i can sell to you and buy back once you exit   Grin

THERES NO FUCKING THING AS REAL GROWTH. Bitcoin never had real growth, a fucking bot pumped it to the price of $1200 you saw in november 2013.

God you're a prime example of this sections typical retard.

BTW:

Message to all pump groups: Keep doing YOUR THING, people on this section are fucking retarded. They say they dont want pumps when they lose money during a pump(by buying too high and selling too late, cause theyre retarded), but when they make money they dont complain(that hardly ever happens). So they go about always complaining about everything like little bitches.
Altcoindetective

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:14:00 PM

Pumpers touch coins with no future cuz they worth close to nada so they pump them.

am personally not a part of any pump group but I know what goes on in them. You thinking the pump groups are what drives stuff you are the retard.
Most of them talk bullshit to get more rep. They want you to join so they can dump on you simple

they are the aids of crypto cuz they want to pump useless shit because its easier and then leave a bunch of noobs who thought they would get rich with useless bags also pumping useless shit by shady devs and scamming and doing shit to everyone here those who endorse them are either in it or suck up cuz they think they rule shit. its 2014 and people still dont know how pumps work.. people sell you on these insidergroups why? if a trade was great why would you tell anybody about it and give them time to buy instead of buying yourself. its just cause they buy then they need someone to buy after them so they create groups. but saying this wouldnt seem as good to people so they pose a little "fee" so that it seems like highely priviliged info also many of them has like 5 btc

people who pay the feed is gonna suck up to them 247 and post and tweet like pitbulls because they dont wanna hold the bag  Smiley
and if they lose a trade they get told they either got too greedy or that it will be pumped again. always some shit like that
if they would back legitimate projects it would be different but they dont and thats why theyre lowlife pumpers who cant trade so have to deceive

so yes pumpers for the most part are retarded and if you are under the illusion some guy or group is behind all market caps of crypto u are truely retarded
if you take away all the dev scamming pumpgroups do theyre just useless and rely on their btc fee con

1st step get noobs to buy your group info
2nd step find a coin buy it then tell other to buy and tweet about it
3 go up, eveyrone happy. go down tell people it was someone elses fault or they are greedy

only truely retards fall for this
WowWtf (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:23:13 PM

Pumpers touch coins with no future cuz they worth close to nada so they pump them.

am personally not a part of any pump group but I know what goes on in them. You thinking the pump groups are what drives stuff you are the retard.
Most of them talk bullshit to get more rep. They want you to join so they can dump on you simple

they are the aids of crypto cuz they want to pump useless shit because its easier and then leave a bunch of noobs who thought they would get rich with useless bags also pumping useless shit by shady devs and scamming and doing shit to everyone here those who endorse them are either in it or suck up cuz they think they rule shit. its 2014 and people still dont know how pumps work.. people sell you on these insidergroups why? if a trade was great why would you tell anybody about it and give them time to buy instead of buying yourself. its just cause they buy then they need someone to buy after them so they create groups. but saying this wouldnt seem as good to people so they pose a little "fee" so that it seems like highely priviliged info also many of them has like 5 btc

people who pay the feed is gonna suck up to them 247 and post and tweet like pitbulls because they dont wanna hold the bag  Smiley
and if they lose a trade they get told they either got too greedy or that it will be pumped again. always some shit like that
if they would back legitimate projects it would be different but they dont and thats why theyre lowlife pumpers who cant trade so have to deceive

so yes pumpers for the most part are retarded and if you are under the illusion some guy or group is behind all market caps of crypto u are truely retarded
if you take away all the dev scamming pumpgroups do theyre just useless and rely on their btc fee con

1st step get noobs to buy your group info
2nd step find a coin buy it then tell other to buy and tweet about it
3 go up, eveyrone happy. go down tell people it was someone elses fault or they are greedy

only truely retards fall for this

1 sentence: You're a fucking retard. Pumpers/bots control this industry, Bitcoin would still be worth 1 cent, if it werent for that bot pumping it. Without that bot Mr Willy, Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies would be worthless.

Pumping is not scamming. Scamming is where you deliberately deceive others and don't give them what you promised.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:30:29 PM

No worries we are about to clean up these stupid scamers. Just give us a bit more time.

THIS !

you guys are done.. i have had you on the ropes for ages but it's time to step it up !

i will be around for many years to come squeezing the life out of scams  Cool

come to terms with it.. it's happening.

PS:
It's not pumps that are bad it's WHO is doing them and WHY and if they are honest about aspects of it when they are confronted.

For example.. if you ask a coin dev if he pumped his own coin and he says NO and then you find proof later he did ? THAT is a problem. lol

quit playing dumb.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: