Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] $44 Paypal [W] Bitcoins  (Read 1367 times)
megakirby5 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:15:57 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 05:41:58 AM by megakirby5

n/a
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:28:50 PM

Hi I have a verified paypal, have rep on steam, and am looking to buy $44 dollars worth of bitcoins. If you are a trusted seller I will go first.

Edit: I'm marked as a scammer by Vod for some reason. I messaged him about it but he didn't respond. I've actually never done any trades here before

Are you willing to wait out the 180 day period with Paypal with funds in escrow?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:14:15 PM

Hi I have a verified paypal, have rep on steam, and am looking to buy $44 dollars worth of bitcoins. If you are a trusted seller I will go first.

Edit: I'm marked as a scammer by Vod for some reason. I messaged him about it but he didn't respond. I've actually never done any trades here before

Are you willing to wait out the 180 day period with Paypal with funds in escrow?

Um, no I'm just looking for a simple paypal btc transaction thanks

You do realize Paypal can be reversed for 180 days or so after the payment?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 03:31:53 AM

I'm sending as a gift, you can't exactly charge back that without a credit card (but I'm using paypal balance).

Yes you can.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:25:40 AM

I'm sending as a gift, you can't exactly charge back that without a credit card (but I'm using paypal balance).

Yes you can.

Look if you're not interested you don't have to reply anymore. I'd rather not spend more of my time arguing about this.

You keep arguing Paypal can't be charged back when sent as gift. With a balance or not, it can and you are wrong. Basically you are spreading a fallacy. Please stop.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:47:39 AM

Yes you can.

Look if you're not interested you don't have to reply anymore. I'd rather not spend more of my time arguing about this.

You keep arguing Paypal can't be charged back when sent as gift. With a balance or not, it can and you are wrong. Basically you are spreading a fallacy. Please stop.

Never have I said that paypal can't be charged back when sent as a gift. I'm saying I would not be able to chargeback because I'm not using my credit card. You can't open a dispute when a payment is sent as a gift, did you know that?

You are plain wrong. Anyone can claim a hacked account and another reversal is born. Stop with the FUD already.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 04:57:08 AM

Yes you can.

Never have I said that paypal can't be charged back when sent as a gift. I'm saying I would not be able to chargeback because I'm not using my credit card. You can't open a dispute when a payment is sent as a gift, did you know that?

You are plain wrong. Anyone can claim a hacked account and another reversal is born. Stop with the FUD already.

If paypal accounts are ACTUALLY hacked, there is a high chance the account will be limited. After all, Paypal can check the IP history. You're telling me you can claim you got hacked when 1. your ip is the same and 2. your account is not limited

I am absolutely positive paypal can check your IP to see if a hacking actually

Ever heard of TOR or a burner account?  Roll Eyes Now you're getting plain silly. A simple search through the Scam section will show how wrong you are.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: