Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ypool wallet - Multi-currency online wallet & API  (Read 4083 times)
jh00 (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:30:25 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 07:13:30 PM by jh00

http://wallet.ypool.net/publish/ypool_wallet_announcement444.jpg
ypool wallet is a new state-of-the-art online cryptocurrency wallet.

Easy to use
ypool wallet is designed to be convenient to use for cryptocurrency beginners but also offers many additional features for experts.
By using our wallet you can manage many different coins and addresses on a single account.

Security
Account protection is one of the most important aspects when it comes to cryptocurrency. The account security system on ypool wallet is very extensive and customizable.
You can choose whether you want to protect your account with 2-step-authentication or with extra passwords.
If you want to be extra sure you can enable multiple protection methods at once.

Technical
For ypool wallet we have developed our own custom wallet software which makes it possible to process transactions lightning fast.
This also allows us to store coins much more securely than with any other wallet.

API
We are offering a solid API interface which provides safe and simple access to all wallet functionality.
Using the API you can quickly add wallet features like sending or receiving coins to external applications.

Other highlights from the wallet are:
  • Fast transactions. When you receive coins you have to wait less than 1 minute to be able to spend them.
    When you send coins we make sure that your transaction has the highest priority by using exactly the right amount of network fee.
    Needless to say, sending happens instantly with no delay.
  • Send coins via email or Facebook/Twitter/Instant Messenger (useful if you don’t know the address of the receiver)
  • Extensive transaction history. You can label individual outgoing transactions to help you remember what they were for. The history can be downloaded and imported into any spreadsheet program.
  • Receive daily interest. Part of the transaction fees goes into interest which is paid back to each user according to their balance every day.

Supported coins
At the moment we support Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Namecoin, Peercoin, Primecoin, Riecoin. We will continue to add new popular coins in the future.

If you want to suggest a coin which should be added to the wallet you can post in this thread or send me a PM.

How to join
Simply visit our wallet and register for free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snaidervp

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

"Raven's Cry"

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:02:18 PM

Reliable services are exactly what we need and Ypool is on my list for a long time now, i bet the wallet will be nothing less.
Congratz!! Wink

yawn
merc84

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:02:56 AM

Been using this since the early beta test, its clean reliable and lightning fast, plus its the only online service I trust.
vinani

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:17:25 PM

Thanks! I got into the beta site. The UI is very nice, clean and easy to use. Cheers
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 10:36:51 AM

Looks like all the bet keys are used up. 
jh00 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:28:43 PM

I have replaced the set of beta keys in the first post with new ones. If you know someone who is already registered they can give you their own beta keys by going to the tools page. (Need to be logged in)

In other news, we are currently working on Peercoin support for the wallet. It should be ready in 2-3 days. We have also added new features to the API. The API documentation is still work in progress but for the moment we have prepared some PHP examples which should be quite helpful.
jh00 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:46:09 AM

Peercoin is now supported by ypool wallet. If you haven't got a chance to try the wallet here are some new beta keys:

BOPRS-14FR-4P9ZP-OKOJ
ZI8FZ-B515-Y2OII-UD5Y
5BVCO-ONNC-GEDLU-UP7S
WDNIH-XYB8-BOGL1-Y2NR
HRS7B-VSGY-MGH56-52CS
OE2CX-29KJ-P1QAL-OEPW
TXNYO-XYB8-1KNRS-CLG5
DCGB5-LAXN-TSKGE-CO5N
LNFB5-53IH-GLZRE-XQ5I
hashxtag

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:30:50 PM

Crypto users scream about decentralisation idea as one of most important...

So tell me now: how is decentralisation idea alined with online wallet service? Tongue
jh00 (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:39:34 PM

Crypto users scream about decentralisation idea as one of most important...

So tell me now: how is decentralisation idea alined with online wallet service? Tongue
You know the answer Tongue The idea of decentralization has it's advantages but also comes with many problems and shortcomings that are often overlooked. The main problem we had with going a decentralized way is that many of the ideas and future services we have planned are incompatible or overly complicated to implement in a perfectly decentralized matter. We wanted to keep it as simple as possible for the users even if it means that they don't have control over their private keys.

If you are concerned that we may eventually disappear with your money than that's ok and you can simply not use our service and be done with it. That being said it's not like we are coming out of nowhere. ypool exists for more than 1 1/2 years now with a very positive history so far, see the other posters above.
fantomz

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:48:47 PM

HI !

free keys:

4TQPL-KVIA-PVYMX-QHUG
ZQ6VA-CVM7-RXCP8-1IXA
4DIGN-WNHB-6R5PV-X9XL

Tongue
jh00 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 11:13:55 PM

A new version of ypool wallet just went online. We overhauled the entire design to make it look a bit more professional and up-to-date. Additionally, we now consider the wallet stable enough to run smoothly with large amounts of active users, therefore we removed the beta key requirement for registration.
jh00 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2014, 07:26:23 PM

Hey everyone, today we added Namecoin to our online wallet. As usual this update also comes with many smaller improvements.

For developers we now also have a new experimental API feature specific to Namecoin. For example the call below will let you check what is stored for "d/bitcoin" which translates to the domain "bitcoin.bit":
http://wallet.ypool.net/api/getnamecoindata?name=d/bitcoin
For more info on how the Namecoin namespace works check this link.
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:22:57 PM

It is indeed faster transactions!
In fact from cryptsy withdrawals (XPM and DOGE) to this new wallets, there were no confirmed transactions!

I have a question:
I know on that website, it mention following:

Each week, we give back a large part of the fees we have collected on our wallet service. Proportional to your wallet balance you will receive additional coins each day!

Does any know percentage for XPM, DOGE and BTC for receiving those extra coins?
It will great to know can I can update my spreadsheet!
jh00 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:39:03 AM

Interest is generated from transaction fees and the payout happens once a week. The amount heavily depends on the activity of users. At this point it's less than 1% per year because we don't have that many active users. As our wallet service grows interest should get larger as well.
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:13:49 PM

Interest is generated from transaction fees and the payout happens once a week. The amount heavily depends on the activity of users. At this point it's less than 1% per year because we don't have that many active users. As our wallet service grows interest should get larger as well.

Ok can you explain transaction fee in detail?
In terms of payouts, we're talking the ones we receive from other sources into this service right?
xandry
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 4037

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 08:08:22 AM

jh00, do you not planning addition of possibility of sending the signed messages and export of private keys?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
primer-
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 01:27:27 PM

It was a matter of time jh00 pulls a runner.. I wonder if anyone held coins at his shitty wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: