Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trucoin.com, bitmixer.io and sharedcoin.com ALL did me right!  (Read 1667 times)
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:05:35 PM

Beginner BTC, Gold, and Bearing Guy has *just* enough experience with BTC to be dangerous, but I pass along the following comments re the three services.

I had an (one each) "issue" (all of them "operational" in nature) with each of them over the past couple of months or so.

In each case, their people resolved the matter in question for me.  It may be that BTC is "not ready for primetime" (for the masses, I am really a case of being one of the masses as I am no BTC (nor programming) pro -- not at all). 

Nonetheless, each of the below either fixed a glitch or made me whole.  I can recommend them all:

-- trucoin.com  (buying BTC by credit or debit card)

-- bitmixer.io  (mixing coins)

-- sharedcoin.com  (mixing coins)

===>  Follow instructions carefully...   Smiley
fordlincoln

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:29:36 PM

Trucoin is legit!
They're also hosting an AMA today on Reddit :
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2l6dp9/bitcoin_ama_im_chris_brunner_president_of_trucoin/
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 11:12:42 PM

I have continued to use all three services in recent days without any problems.  A typical trucoin transaction runs about 5% cost over BTC price, not bad (that 5% might be used up driving over to buy BTC via localbitcoins.com...).  It takes some 90 seconds, fast!, once you are all set up.

With the mixing services, the one thing that is slightly slow (in both cases) are waiting on confirmation...

I can highly recommend all three companies.

===>  Follow instructions carefully...    Smiley
fordlincoln

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:55:43 AM

Trucoin is legit!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: