I have some pretty newbie questions about accepting bitcoin as payment.
I want to create a single point-of-sale, no-frills webpage for order entry. Enter your address and send payment to this btc address, 'GO'. I have existing customers so all I want is to streamline the process for them with an online order-form which would send me an email every time a new order comes in.
I'm not a developer. I have a friend who will help me but he isn't very familiar with bitcoin yet. So here is what I want to know:
1. Should I accept payment directly to my wallet? Or should I use a 3rd party?
2. Are there any security issues with broadcasting the bitcoin addresses in my wallet to the world?
3. How do I get my website to update with a new BTC address every time an order comes in? (I'm assuming it's a good idea to use unique addresses for every order, right?)
4. Is there a decent guide/faq on how to incorporate btc as payment on a website?
Thanks in advance
1. Yes, I recommend bit-pay
2. No, just don't send out your private keys