Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANX New Debit Card Offerings, Updated Mobile App and STR Relaunch  (Read 9752 times)
AsiaNexgen (OP)

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:40:42 AM

​1. ANX New Debit Card Offerings
We are excited to announce our new ANX Debit Card Offerings. The new ANX Debit Cards- ANX Plus and ANX Premium are of higher quality, offer significantly higher limits and faster loading times with NO LOADING FEES, allowing you to enjoy greater spending power, greater flexibility, and more convenience than before! In stock and available to ship now!
To find out more about the card features and parameters, please click here.

2. ANX Vault for iOS and Android - New Added Features
a) World Markets
Introducing the World Markets feature on ANX Vault allowing you to receive real time market data from the world's most popular Bitcoin exchanges. The information is accessible to everyone and does not require an ANX account.
Available on ANX Vault iOS version 1.5.0. Click here to download. Coming soon on Android.

b) Debit Card Order and Recharge
You can now order and recharge debit cards using your ANX Vault Mobile App. Simply choose your preferred debit card and delivery option to place your order. To add funds, enter your desired recharge amount in Bitcoin and it will be transferred directly to your debit card.
Available on both iOS and Android versions.
Download ANX Vault Mobile App now on iTunes or Google Play Store.

​3. Stellar Deposit and Trading Services Restored on ANXPRO
ANXPRO has reinstated all Stellar (STR) services, including STR deposits, STR/BTC trading, and STR withdrawals as numerous improvements have been recently implemented by the Stellar team and the reliability issues of the Stellar network have been remedied.

ANX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jimmy Wales

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 12:15:21 AM

Remember, the ANX Debit Card is easily rechargeable and has NO loading fees! Smiley

The ANX Bitcoin Debit card supports the Visa payment network, so you can pay anywhere: online or offline!  The card can hold up to $3000 USD!

Join the ANX family!  We have worldwide debit cards that have no loading fees!

The mobile app allows you to control your bitcoins from the comfort of your own phone! 

Why r u shamelessly advertising on this thread alone ?
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 01:11:43 AM

Remember, the ANX Debit Card is easily rechargeable and has NO loading fees! Smiley

The ANX Bitcoin Debit card supports the Visa payment network, so you can pay anywhere: online or offline!  The card can hold up to $3000 USD!

Join the ANX family!  We have worldwide debit cards that have no loading fees!

The mobile app allows you to control your bitcoins from the comfort of your own phone! 

Why r u shamelessly advertising on this thread alone ?

I'm one of the ANX Forum Managers.  Just bumping out topic back to the top, is all! Smiley
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 07:29:40 PM

This looks interesting but how much does debit card cost?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2014, 08:13:16 PM

This looks interesting but how much does debit card cost?

The ANX debit card costs will vary depending on the mail delivery method:

Regular Mail    Registered Mail       Express Registered Mail
0.04 BTC          0.06 BTC              0.12 BTC

We can ship the cards in bulk for an additional 0.02 BTC per card in addition to the delivery costs up to maximum of 5 cards total.

E.g. 3 x ANX debit cards delivered by registered mail = 0.06 BTC + 2 x 0.02 BTC = 0.1 BTC Total

Please note that ANX will not be held responsible for delayed or lost mail. We strongly recommend customers to order their ANX Bitcoin Debit Cards with recorded delivery.

There are also additional fees and charges when using the card.  If you have anymore questions, please ask here or check the ANXBTC FAQ. Smiley
https://anxbtc.com/faq#tab4
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 10:40:37 AM

i wanted to try your website yesterday but site was offline...
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 07:45:55 PM

i wanted to try your website yesterday but site was offline...

Really?  We were probably fixing some small problems, or maybe it was only you.  I'm not quite sure.  Anyways, it's online now! Smiley
http://www.anxintl.com/
SamedamnBTC

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:20:46 AM

Hello,

question;

Do you send reports to authorites about the these cards? Or do I have to do it myself?

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 09:45:12 PM

Hello,

question;

Do you send reports to authorites about the these cards? Or do I have to do it myself?

Hello, What do you mean? Like, do we send your spending report to the authorities?
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:47:55 PM

Hello,

question;

Hello, What do you mean? Like, do we send your spending report to the authorities?

Yes.

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 10:28:44 PM

Hello,

question;

Yes.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it as for this card works pretty much worldwide.  I'll ask and get back to you ASAP!
Cheers,
monbux
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:40:27 PM

Hello,

question;

Yes.

I don't know for sure, but I doubt it as for this card works pretty much worldwide.  I'll ask and get back to you ASAP!
Cheers,
monbux

Did you get anything back?

monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

Hello,

question;

Yes.

Cheers,
monbux

Did you get anything back?

Hello,

As a matter of fact I did!  The answer is:
We do not typically send any reports to authorities, if you are required to do that then you must do it yourself.  Please keep in mind that ANX is licensed with a Money Services Operator license issued by the
Hong Kong Customs and Excise Department. We might need to comply the
AML/ KYC law. Please refer to
https://eservices.customs.gov.hk/MSOS/download/guideline/AMLO_Guideline_en.pdf

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask!
monbux
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 08:16:02 PM

Happy New Year everyone!  This offer is still up until the end of January!
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 01:47:45 AM

Ken Lo, the CEO and Co-Founder of ANX, introduces ANX and our debit cards to Max Keiser on the Keiser Report!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjH7a2dZi_o
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 02:10:05 AM

Get a FREE debit card! http://www.anxintl.com/campaigns/freecard  Shocked

SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:40:53 PM

Just applied for verification and paid for a card, how do I get the free card? I also picked express delivery!

SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 12:56:35 AM

WHERE IS THE HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT!!

UKBC

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:14:51 AM

You just said paid for a card. Once you verify the card is free the card plus and is you have express delivery they upgrade the card to the black one. You should not have paid for a card when the offer is till the end of the month. They should just upgrade the card with your express delivery :-)

Real Mining no Ponzi and extremely transparent with their business. Follow my link if your interested :-) https://www.miningsweden.se?affiliates=638
SamedamnBTC

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:38:13 AM

You just said paid for a card. Once you verify the card is free the card plus and is you have express delivery they upgrade the card to the black one. You should not have paid for a card when the offer is till the end of the month. They should just upgrade the card with your express delivery :-)

I paid for express and ordered the premium card, I was hoping to get an additional card, the plus, so I can have two cards.

Just got an email; "Thank you for submitting your verification documents.

We have sent you via registered post and a free ANX Plus card, a unique passcode to the address stipulated in your KYC documents. Once received, please login"

Am I getting the plus on additional to premium?

To answer your question about payment: The cards was really cheap, the shipping cost more than the cards.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: