Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone against Pumps Is Beyond Retarded  (Read 2836 times)
WowWtf (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:34:13 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 12:48:47 PM by WowWtf

I see people here being "anti pump". One question: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE THEN MOTHERFUCKER? Without pumps, Bitcoin itself would be worthless and unknown.

Are you guys that Fucking Retarded, that you can't see that Pumps are Needed in order to propel a cryptocurrency forward? Good Lord. I swear this altcoin section is Bitcointalk's retard breeding ground. Just because some loser idiots lose their money during pump/dumps, doesnt mean they have the right to go around hating pumps/dumps. Learn to fucking daytrade you crackheads. But I guess some people are just meant to go through life complaining and not doing shit(like reinvesting their $ in actual good coins).

God...
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:36:20 PM

I see people here being "anti pump". One question: WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE THEN MOTHERFUCKER? Without pumps, Bitcoin itself would be worthless and unknown.

Are you guys that Fucking Retarded, that you can't see that Pumps are Needed in order to propel a cryptocurrency forward? Good Lord. I swear this altcoin section is Bitcointalk's retard breeding ground. Just because some loser idiots lose their money during pump/dumps, doesnt mean they have the right to go around hating pumps/dumps. Learn to fucking daytrade you crackheads.

God...

Pumps are good but not too much, especially when the pump groups are using fud to make more money. Too much pumps & especially dumps just ruin the coin reputation, attract fud and finally finish by completly killing the coin.

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

WowWtf (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:39:20 PM

Are you guys that Fucking Retarded, that you can't see that Pumps are Needed in order to propel a cryptocurrency forward? Good Lord. I swear this altcoin section is Bitcointalk's retard breeding ground. Just because some loser idiots lose their money during pump/dumps, doesnt mean they have the right to go around hating pumps/dumps. Learn to fucking daytrade you crackheads.

God...

Pumps are good but not too much, especially when the pump groups are using fud to make more money. Too much pumps & especially dumps just ruin the coin reputation, attract fud and finally finish by completly killing the coin.

I agree that "too much" pumps and dumps ruin the coin. But some fucking idiots here are against Pumps entirely, meaning that they lost all their money during a dump, and now hate all pumps of coins. My question to those fucktard crackheads, is why the fuck are you here if you dont like pumps? save everyone your stupid posts and go fucking jerk off instead.
TiberiuC

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:54:02 PM

Truth is scams,hacks and IPOs destroyed altworld health more than Pump&Dumps.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:04:40 PM

Too many p&d destroys a good coin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:04:57 PM

I just do not want to scammers steal money with the help of ICO ! ICO is SCAM!

Look how many scams devs! Look how many scams ICO!

Darktoken scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=785420.0
Ortho scam - https://c-cex.com/?p=ortho-btc
Iceberg scam - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673524.0
Craig scam - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CRAIG
Sys scam - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SYS
Arch scam - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARCH
CleverHash scam - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CHASH
Mne scam - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MNE
Blocknet scam - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK
Quicksilver scam - https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-QSLV

You are not tired of losing money?
WowWtf (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:08:56 PM

Syscoin and Blocknet were/are not scams. Besides, all the other coins you listed on this list....I just have to say if anyone bought into them, they 1,000% deserved to be scammed.  Icebergcoin, really?

Losing money? No, I'm making. I actually know what to buy and what not do, 80% of the coins you listed I didn't even know existed. It's like you go fishing for the scammiest coins to buy...fucking dumbass. Out of the decent amount of good coins out there, you purposely go for the shittiest coins(not to mention with the shittiest names; icebergcoin). You're a Fucking idiot. Leave, stop buying altcoins and go away cause people like You will always lose money.
TiberiuC

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:24:49 PM

Mots of these are just poor investments,not scams.
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:25:17 PM

Are you guys that Fucking Retarded, that you can't see that Pumps are Needed in order to propel a cryptocurrency forward? Good Lord. I swear this altcoin section is Bitcointalk's retard breeding ground. Just because some loser idiots lose their money during pump/dumps, doesnt mean they have the right to go around hating pumps/dumps. Learn to fucking daytrade you crackheads. But I guess some people are just meant to go through life complaining and not doing shit(like reinvesting their $ in actual good coins).

God...

FUCK
MOTHERFUCKER
Fucking Retarded
retard breeding ground
loser idiots
fucking
crackheads
doing shit

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
WowWtf (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:30:19 PM

Infazan is a idiot. Look what I asked him here, he doesnt even know the defintiion of a scam.

sys price fell even before the news about moolah.io

So now a coin simply falling in price...is what makes you call it a scam?HuhHuh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes
infazan

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:43:17 PM

I just do not want people to buy ico scam!
Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:54:45 PM

I just do not want people to buy ico scam!

reading your post history, why dont you better learn english and look for reliable investments instead of being repeating the same shit over and over like a fucking retarded you idiot ?
Many icos have been successful you just need to learn how to catch them.. and if you dont wanna lose nothing then get out of this fucking section.

hahaha comedy gold!

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:00:45 PM

Theres nothing wrong with marketing or PR or outright shilling on forums for a crypto currency......thats how the world works, ya gotta advertise.

But, deliberately inflating the value of a coin (via market manipulation) to attract investors, and then dumping that coin at its market peak, leaving a load of n00b investor bagholders is actually illegal in the non-çrypto world and just as dodgy and immoral within crypto. Just isn't illegal yet........

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik
Legendary

Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:12:32 PM

Theres nothing wrong with marketing or PR or outright shilling on forums for a crypto currency......thats how the world works, ya gotta advertise.

But, deliberately inflating the value of a coin (via market manipulation) to attract investors, and then dumping that coin at its market peak, leaving a load of n00b investor bagholders is actually illegal in the non-çrypto world and just as dodgy and immoral within crypto. Just isn't illegal yet........

Agreed and then specifically abandoning the coin after dumping on them is the final kick in the nuts..
poor naive noobs holding their dead shit coins forever with false hope.. fed lies etc.. waiting

FUD first & ask questions later™
YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:35:00 PM

I'm not against pumps. It's the dumps that put me off.

Also, I'm not against people jumping from high buildings.
It's just that I find it distressing when they hit the pavement.

“God does not play dice"
Spoetnik
Legendary

Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:05:54 PM

They need to dump because this is how only their group is making profit.

No one is against pumps thats a sure thing.

Just wait for these jokers to come and say: Hey if we pump your coin we want to get payed !

Ya and that is what it's all about.. "The Dump"
and the fact that they will guard that secret or their making money on the pump fails.

I asked ccminer hyping shitcoin Cloak i think it was before on Cryptsy chat (one of many) if he says "buy buy buy" non stop all the time
then what do you tell people for when to "Sell Sell Sell" ?
And he said "that is their problem".

They scream buy bu buy so they can dump on you and walk leaving you broke.

real organic usage is healthy like on BTC
artificial activity is not.. no way around it.

OP is an idiot and doesn't have a fucking clue what he is talking about is just saying that to smooth over the DAN + PROM (pumped) connections scandal.

FUD first & ask questions later™
WowWtf (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:45:04 AM

They need to dump because this is how only their group is making profit.

No one is against pumps thats a sure thing.

Just wait for these jokers to come and say: Hey if we pump your coin we want to get payed !

Ya and that is what it's all about.. "The Dump"
and the fact that they will guard that secret or their making money on the pump fails.

I asked ccminer hyping shitcoin Cloak i think it was before on Cryptsy chat (one of many) if he says "buy buy buy" non stop all the time
then what do you tell people for when to "Sell Sell Sell" ?
And he said "that is their problem".

They scream buy bu buy so they can dump on you and walk leaving you broke.

real organic usage is healthy like on BTC
artificial activity is not.. no way around it.

OP is an idiot and doesn't have a fucking clue what he is talking about is just saying that to smooth over the DAN + PROM (pumped) connections scandal.

How much money have you made Spoetnik? I'm betting less than $500. Have you actually ever successfully traded altcoins? Why are you here? Theres no thing such as real organic usage, yet. If you knew anything about Bitcoin, you'd know that an illegal bot bought BTC(causing the pump) with nonexistent fiat, and sold(causing the dump). None of Bitcoin's price rises were due to "real organic usage", but were due to PUMPS by a ILLEGAL BOT on Mtgox.

God you're so fucking stupid I sometimes wonder...
WowWtf (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:47:06 AM

I'm not against pumps. It's the dumps that put me off.

Also, I'm not against people jumping from high buildings.
It's just that I find it distressing when they hit the pavement.

Then leave. Leave trading altcoins. People like you will always lose money, always. Bitcoin gets pumped and dumped monthly(hell, weekly), and you dont complain about that, yet you complain about altcoins....crackheads
infazan

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:14:24 AM

WowWtf you idiot, look this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=845494.0 Now scam coins appear almost every day. This is not normal!
WowWtf (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:15:44 AM

WowWtf you idiot, look this - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=845494.0 Now scam coins appear almost every day. This is not normal!

I wont be responding to you anymore as you say the exact same things over and over which make no sense since most of those coins are just bad investments, not scams you crackhead...I'm 100% sure this is not what ESL teaches...or you need to find yourself a new instructor.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: