Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Looking for BTC Must See  (Read 1156 times)
Liberty Payout (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 06:27:33 PM

Okay had to title it that to draw you in. Now that I have your attention I'd like to alert you all that I will be looking for loans for investing. I will start off small and build my trust upwards for the benefit of the skeptics. Any tips please post below as well as advice. Right now I am doing research so this isn't 100% yet, I just want to let people know and get off a tally of how many would potentially be interested in investing. Not looking for investments RIGHT NOW, right now I am researching but please don't hesitate to post and give advice. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 06:43:43 PM

Okay had to title it that to draw you in. Now that I have your attention I'd like to alert you all that I will be looking for loans for investing.

Well no shit.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 06:50:21 PM

Okay had to title it that to draw you in. Now that I have your attention I'd like to alert you all that I will be looking for loans for investing.

Well no shit.
Do you have anything better to do other than make an ass out of yourself online? If you have nothing constructive to say refrain from speaking. Kindergarten etiquette.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 06:54:30 PM

Name:    Liberty Payout
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    May 28, 2012, 12:44:23 PM

No shit, Sherlock! First Amazon Gift card credit for BTC, now loans, all this less than 2 days after registering.
You move fast, dude!
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 07:33:57 PM

Do you have anything better to do other than make an ass out of yourself online? If you have nothing constructive to say refrain from speaking. Kindergarten etiquette.

If you don't want to be labeled as a scammer, STOP POSTING LIKE ONE, "brah".

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2012, 08:49:38 PM

If you don't want to be labeled as a scammer, STOP POSTING LIKE ONE, "brah".

I see what you did there, brah!
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 02:33:44 AM

OK this guy is starting to look very suspicious.

Looking for mining investments:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84555.msg934092#msg934092

and selling Amazon GC's:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=84439

and asking for loans on this thread

All I can say to everyone is be careful, this is a new account that signed up 2 days ago, we don't know much about him and he wants to do lots of business. Be very very careful when dealing with him or anyone with little rep.

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 03:22:49 AM

Oh Lord, there are a shit ton of trolls here. I'll make this simple, read VERY carefully. I came here for knowledge and to do business, if you want to pull up posts do research thoroughly. Don't just go for the bad. To a point, yes, I can understand the "hype" around new members but you guys have taken it to far. To assume every new member is automatically a scammer is prejudice and it is extremely restricting. This is a BTC market/discussion forum. I am marketing and discussing otherwise I have no use for this forum. Take the time to actually read the threads not just the titles.

You're pulling up this quote?:

I would like some help though as I am new. Do you have a skype I can talk to you on?

Ok, are you seriously for real?

First you sell Amazon gift cards (countless scammers have done this), then ask for loans (countless more have done this) and now your looking for mining investments?

You're really pushing your luck, I'd advise everyone to be very very very very careful when dealing with him, this guy reeks to high hell.

I wanted to ask him how many bitcoins he mines with his rig and how he set it up, what equipment etc. I'm not asking him for a loan just for knowledge which he was offering to share to newbies. Bitcoins are quite complex  and it has become an appealing market. Excuse me if I am trying to buy in and learn more about them, before they become a "chaser" product. Is that really all that suspicious? Secondly with my Amazon account I provided you with proof you asked for, I have a product that I thought would be in demand, and it is I have gotten replies to that thread. I do not mine selling it as, it is the only way for me to legitimately obtain bitcoins. As for the loans, yes I am looking for them, but read the WHOLE thread:

Any tips please post below as well as advice. Right now I am doing research so this isn't 100% yet, I just want to let people know and get off a tally of how many would potentially be interested in investing. Not looking for investments RIGHT NOW, right now I am researching but please don't hesitate to post and give advice.

I have no issues answering questions but the way you are presenting them make them seem more as accusations rather then inquiries. Like I said, I understand the skepticism but to write off every noob as a scammer is extraordinarily frustrating especially because we all start somewhere. I also have a zero tolerance for bullshit. If you want to be an ass and write shit like, "Well no shit.", things that in no way contribute to anything then I won't stand for it. At least your post was a warning and was aimed to benefit other members but stuff that is just there to be there and cause irritation is unacceptable.

Thanks if you took the time to read this.
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 04:48:03 AM

coocoo
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: