Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Bitcoin  (Read 119554 times)
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:32:30 PM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin is very promising and has a very good prospect, with a very complete feature it can be ascertained that everyone is interested in using bitcoin so as to make many countries immediately legalize bitcoin.

There are many users who are so interested and keeps on asking what will be the future of bitcoin or what will happen to bitcoin in ten years or when will bitcoin end

For me i see a positive future for bitcoin and i think no one will ever can predict the future or everything that will soon happen to bitcoin
The future of bitcoin and what will happen with bitcoin is really the thing that people are always interested in because that helps them know what they need to do next, they should continue with this investment or they should stop soon. And most people will ask this at times when bitcoin is tending to fall, they need something to believe that bitcoin will recover, more accurately, they are anxious in this market, they fear bitcoin will collapse, they need others to support and create a positive attitude for them but that's just mental, in fact, the future of bitcoin still no one knows exactly

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Bitcoin will become global currency.
Bitcoin can be use as payment in everywhere, like shops, stores. groceries, gas, transportation, and other places.
OnlyTomorrow

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/australia-central-bank-blockchain-research/
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

The fate of bitcoin rests in the hands of central banks with the regulation and acceptance of the government a crucial factor for its success
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, it certainly makes me eager to buy and make bitcoin as the future because it can change my life for the better.
Stromspirit

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

I think bitcoin in the present is decreasing because bitcoin begins to disappear in its famous period with the appearance of other altcoins, with bitcoin conditions now that bitcoin can handle the decline that occurs with the concentration of bitcoin in japan as the capital.
Where given a gift for bitcoin from his government bitcoin has strengthened his investment in putting himself as a bitcoin that has an asset in a country for the advancement of bitcoin around the world.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:41:03 PM

bitcoin will rule the world of digital currency one day
it will be peoples first choice for online payments
and you will feel proud to be a part of bitcoin community
Yeah right, I feel proud to have become a bitcoin community because bitcoin always gives me what I want and bitcoin is fun my family lives so I'm sure the future of bitcoin sakin is good even until the world knows that bitcoin becomes a human companion.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

At present the value of the highest bitcoin in the crypto market, it has proven its existence over time, and is widely used, widely used by a large user community. Although prices are currently low but not significant, I hope the bitcoin will soon recover and thrive in the future,
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, it certainly makes me eager to buy and make bitcoin as the future because it can change my life for the better.
Hopefully what we hope for in the future bitcoin gets a good enlightenment, and hopefully we keep the spirit in following bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin has a bright future.
Ismat Morshed

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:05:55 PM

The bitcoins has a great future in our society. and another people use bitcoin and change her life.I am also changing my life with use of bitcoin.I truly believe that the bitcoin will soon recover and thrive in the future.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

I think that ahead of bitcoin only new and new peaks. Thanks to the BTC, millions of people have improved their material and financial condition.
And this is only the beginning. No one predicted how fast the cost of bitcoins could grow, including the most famous financiers from Wall Street.
So I think we can still invest in it.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

The bitcoin will have a bright future if we will continuing to support and patronize bitcoin. The life of the bitcoin depends on our hands! Bitcoin will become our future money if we will encourage other people to make investment with bitcoins.

Agree. It all depends on the users of Bitcoin to help spread the word about it, allowing others who're new to join it. The more people get into Bitcoin, the more its value and demand will rise. As such, we should to our best to help make the pioneer cryptocurrency grow into an unstoppable cryptocurrency, free from external attacks or interference. What really helps Bitcoin achieve this, is the number of nodes and miners available in the network, as well as the level of development and innovation within it.

Now that SegWit has been activated (ever since last year) and the Lightning Network is taking its first steps into the mainnet, we could see a much better Bitcoin in the long term. Given that there's a large user base supporting the cryptocurrency, it's safe to say that it will have a very bright future than most altcoins we know and love today. Maybe, in a few years from now, Bitcoin would remain as the king of cryptocurrencies, as it becomes more valuable and scalable during time. Of course, there are some issues that Bitcoin would need to fix to achieve a greater future (like mining centralization), but time will come when such issues would become mitigated to help Bitcoin maintain its place in crypto land for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

I see bitcoin as one of most popular cryptocurrency of the century and I look up that paper money and bitcoin will mege as one for its definite and high value , and bitcoin will soter so much people than can gain profitable investments.
RyanMarz

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:12:51 PM

As a result of everything that has circulated in the last months of bitcoin, its conditions, all stability or instability, how do you see the future of bitcoin? Do you think it will disappear?
PappyMason

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

As a result of everything that has circulated in the last months of bitcoin, its conditions, all stability or instability, how do you see the future of bitcoin? Do you think it will disappear?

Its never going to disappear, it will drop real low though soon.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

The future of bitcoin, all of us as bitcoin users want the bitcoin to remain successful in the future, and can add to the science of bitcoin progressively
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:47:46 PM

Bitcoin, It is my favorite coin because bitcoin is a digital currency which is very easy to use for transactions peer to peer online. The value of bitcoin impress me .Bitcoin has financial freedom we have control own  wealth for our future. Bitcoins another form of money  you earn it,you spend it.
It used to pay  for a variety of goods and services. For me BTC is entirely decentralized we need trust no one when we using it.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

That future still remains the same as it was 1 year ago and that it will rule the world economy one day.
In my opinion Bitcoin future is unpredictable and uncertainty too Shocked. Bitcoin get mixed reviews from those country in which it is accepted or banned. It decentralised nature create obstruction for it self. In many country itbis ban for this reason Embarrassed. Bitcoin  affect an country economy because its user doesn't pay tax and bitcoin also used for criminal activity. These thing put its future in dark. Bitcoin has some strong reason which makes its future bright and safe. Many big companies like Microsoft, Amazon, kfc etc start accepting it and Japan, Germany like country working with Bitcoin. These things guide it to a beautiful future.  Smiley
laryillary

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

The best scenario for the new bitcoin is that both Bitcoin Cash and the old bitcoin will simply disappear without further support from the community and investors, and only the third, updated version of the crypto currency will remain.
ripti

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

The future of bitcoin is very brightfull.This is a coin that has been in good standing since the beginning. Although bitcoin prices are much less than December last year. The present value of Bitcoin will not always be the same. I think, in the end of this year, the BTC price is  20k $ Up.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: