Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocknet was soooo last week, this week it's Blocktech and Bryce!  (Read 1591 times)
solid12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:14:25 PM

I won't lie that I didn't get some satisfaction out of his canning.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:19:15 PM

i smell FUD  Cool

Can you post more on the Bryce character and Blocktech stuff ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
solid12345 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:28:57 PM

All I know is what is on twitter.

https://twitter.com/BlocktechCEO/status/529363302682329088

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:43:24 PM

So the SuperNet stuff is the next wave of fad coins / fad developments?

Buy now before it's too late!  The developer needs a $2 million IPO because the Ferrari doesn't buy itself!!

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 09:59:17 PM

Innovation sells of course scamers will try and jump on the band wagon they did this the whole time. Its not like they really work or create anything they are just parasites.

Have you seen the blocknet repository? There's nothing there that is functional.
TaunSew

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:05:11 PM

Innovation sells of course scamers will try and jump on the band wagon they did this the whole time. Its not like they really work or create anything they are just parasites.

Have you seen the blocknet repository? There's nothing there that is functional.

Have you seen the SuperNet?  Show me a link where it's functional?  Why have an IPO for something that's likely being coded in some basement somewhere?

The IPO thing on Bitcointalk is highly illegal and unnecessary as most of these coins and services are being programmed in the proverbial basement.

Who ever  goes to jail over there?  I mean both the Visa Coin scam where a guy in China made $300K off idiots on the internet or these $hitcoin developers who get up to $1 million, or these services developers making up to $2 million and never deliver.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
TaunSew

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:13:16 PM

Have you seen the SuperNet?  Show me a link where it's functional?  Why have an IPO for something that's likely being coded in some basement somewhere?

The IPO thing on Bitcointalk is highly illegal and unnecessary as most of these coins and services are being programmed in the proverbial basement.

Who ever  goes to jail over there?  I mean both the Visa Coin scam where a guy in China made $300K off idiots on the internet or these $hitcoin developers who get up to $1 million, or these services developers making up to $2 million and never deliver.

I can link you the whole code which was done in only 2 months and they are still working but i rather think you just want to tell how bad it is.
You guys don't understand that Supernet is here to stay the dev is legit like NxT.

He made nothing the money which was founded is still being hold by a 3 party certified escrow.
The only thing he got was part of the premine from BTCD which is only 10k~ coins

You're missing the point there shouldn't be "IPOs" on this website or on the NXT forum.

In real world most companies do NOT have an IPO like IPOS are done here.  Most IPOs come after a proven business model, a working product, et cetera - look at Alibaba or Facebook.

Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:02:04 PM

Well then we should not talk about coins which where mined by 10% in just one day, how do you explain the fairness in that ? Its always the same cat and mouse game those people that don't have mining gear to compete cant get to the same level as the master miner are.

This is why people like IPO's. Not everyone in here is a miner.
If you want anythink starting as fair as possible a IPO would be best in interest for the investors " IF " the dev is legit of course and the project would go one for years.

Good point. Not everyone Most people are not miners, so their only way of getting coins from a cryptocurrency is through an IPO or buying on an exchange. An IPO is the equivalent of mining a coin in the beginning/early days, which as shown in coins like NXT(where 1 btc worth of in the IPO would be a few million now...), can be very rewarding. Of course that depends on if you're very lucky, but that's the whole reason why IPO's exist in the crypto industry.
cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:39:56 PM

SuperNET is the future, whether you all can see it or not. It offers REAL innovation, and you can monitor its progress on its forum forum.thesupernet.org and its codebase github.com/jl777/btcd.

As a tester for it, I am very happy with the progress I am seeing. Sooo many awesome functions are already working between our nodes! I'm happy with being an investor, as I can see real progress.
Not Nice

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:45:31 AM

I just don't buy ipo anything. It's real easy. Just don't and you will never get scammed by it.
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:46:38 AM

I just don't buy ipo anything. It's real easy. Just don't and you will never get scammed by it.

That is one way to be sure to avoid an ipo scam. Smiley

Got secrets? Tell me!
WowWtf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:48:23 AM

That is one way to be sure to avoid an ipo scam. Smiley

I wish I had done that during NXT's IPO. Then the 1 btc wouldnt have turned into 2,000 btc. argh.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:32:18 AM

Have you seen the SuperNet?  Show me a link where it's functional?  Why have an IPO for something that's likely being coded in some basement somewhere?

Who ever  goes to jail over there?  I mean both the Visa Coin scam where a guy in China made $300K off idiots on the internet or these $hitcoin developers who get up to $1 million, or these services developers making up to $2 million and never deliver.

SuperNET is functional and there are a ton of people running nodes testing it everyday. There is a massive amount of core code done already: https://github.com/jl777/libjl777

In fact we need more testers. If anyone can run a node on linux and knows how to use the command line a little bit please get in touch. We want 50+ nodes asap.
Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 07:03:31 PM

https://youtu.be/YtX8F1PCqN8

Blocktech talks LIVE in 7 hours. Click the link for a count down timer.

Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:05:20 AM

Is blocknet still a thing?

Got secrets? Tell me!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: