Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW: Individual subscription service for Bitcoin Trading and Market Coverage  (Read 6848 times)
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 05:49:26 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2011, 02:18:58 PM by S3052

All,

some of you have seen my Bitcoin Technical / Market analysis.

After 9 months of service since October 2010 (see http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1493.0), I want to build on it and expand it. .
I will still plan to keep some regular updates on bitcoinwatch for all people.

What is new is that as some of you have suggested, I will offer a subscription based analysis.

This subscription service provides:
  • Weekly in depth Bitcoin (BTC/USD) analysis
  • Covers all time frames
  • Includes Elliott Wave analysis and trading recommendations based on that
  • Offers on top trading alerts
  • Allows 1x per month a tailored analysis for your specific trading needs

The subscription will be handled simply by me sharing the analysis with you per email in a pdf format. You can register via PM (S3052@gmx.ch), sharing an email contact, and paying the monthly subscription in Bitcoins. The service will start in June `11. Initially I took 20 people and I am expanding up to 50 subscribers as we added capacity. Price will be 5 BTC / month. Send me a mail to S3052@gmx.ch to register on first come, first serve basis.

For info, I have already given individual, specific trading recommendations to some people tailored to their needs and they are very satisfied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 06:40:06 AM

Here an example how a trading alert can look like for subscribers

http://bit.ly/kIOMht

M4v3R

Activity: 607
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 07:39:30 AM

Do you offer trials?
FooDSt4mP

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 07:45:04 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2011, 10:44:51 AM by yrral86

Market says no :-P:

Nevertheless, I am interested, but 5 BTC for 4 updates seems a bit pricey to me. Then again I live on less than $12k a year, so maybe your price is reasonable to someone with a more normal budget.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
Justsomeforumuser

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 10:53:05 AM

What is new is that as some of you have suggested, I will offer a subscription based analysis.

LOL just a day after I called the guy out and everyone jumped in defense of him posting things free after all and nothing being wrong with that - subscriptions arise!

As always - the cycle turns to "Let's milk it".

Please don't be so gullible and fall for this.

This place is now a good place to ask for the last 5 years of your trading income statements given 12+ years of trading experience.
The figures should be nice given that you feel you can ask money for your market opinion.

Ho-Hum.
FooDSt4mP

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 11:18:23 AM

LOL just a day after I called the guy out and everyone jumped in defense of him posting things free after all and nothing being wrong with that - subscriptions arise!

As always - the cycle turns to "Let's milk it".

Please don't be so gullible and fall for this.

This place is now a good place to ask for the last 5 years of your trading income statements given 12+ years of trading experience.
The figures should be nice given that you feel you can ask money for your market opinion.

My dad made a bunch of money off one of these types of list once.  He simply waited 30 minutes, then did the opposite.  When the market corrected for the overbuy or oversell, he'd make a nice profit.  By placing his bet before he lets out his forecast, he catches the initial swing.  If he purposely overshoots, he gets an even bigger profit.  And he will learn to judge how far to overshoot based on on many loyal followers he has.

Example:

Market at 8
TA estimated value: 7.5
"Predicted" value: 7
TA sells 10@$8
TA makes prediction of 7, and has enough subscribers who follow his advice regularly.
Quickest subscribers sell for the highest... this part is just a race to 7.
Slower subscribers see 7, "I missed it this time... there is resistance at 7"
TA knows it's oversold, so he buys first.  He could even buy up the entire overbought condition if he had the funds and was confident in his prediction, but he's likely to vary his buy back pattern to hide his actions.
The slower half of the "Quickest" subscribers are now losers, and they paid for the privilege.

Now, I don't think any TAs in this thread would do something like that, but it's a lot of trust to put in someone.

As we slide down the banister of life, this is just another splinter in our ass.
Justsomeforumuser

View Profile
May 16, 2011, 11:36:34 AM

Now, I don't think any TAs in this thread would do something like that, but it's a lot of trust to put in someone.

It's not just the people.

The issue is that folks seem to believe you can expect real market patterns already on something that is barely established and thin volume.
And even if you got your guesses about s/r etc correct, you might not get the liquidity required to properly exploit this.

Plus - has anyone thought about spread yet?
This isn't a .0001-0.0003 spread on the EUR/USD, this is several tens of cents spread (9-22 cent just via 2 random ask/bid checks) on every trade you make..and THEN the provision on top to the exchange.

Also very few people have an idea to what they are subscribing. I still see people using indicators, some talk about oversold/overbought(you can stay x years overbought in an uptrend - so what? Dito for divergence alone, means nothing) and the guy himself has now moved towards Elliott Wave.
Do you really want to "trade" based on something you don't even understand yourself? How many people know and understand motive/corrective waves, classic and modern rules, alternations, size rules, projections etc?

Anyway. A lot of people seem firmly determined to commit money into nonsese, and I am sure the guy will end up with people subbing. If they don't buy this snake oil, they'd buy another brand.

But for the love of god, if even one soul can be saved..

Ho-Hum.
ZMoney

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 06:24:29 PM

If they don't buy this snake oil, they'd buy another brand.

I'm interested in these other brands you speak of...
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 06:31:39 PM

If they don't buy this snake oil, they'd buy another brand.

I'm interested in these other brands you speak of...

Hi ZMoney,

what do you mean with your comment. I might not get it..

by the way, so far I have firm 7 subscribers.

Vandroiy
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 07:02:36 PM

yrral86 is right. A forecast many people believe in is a self-fulfilling short-term prophecy. Those things are dangerous to use, and yes, they put a lot of trust into the one writing it. If that person speculates on people believing the forecast, those believers can be neatly and invisibly stripped of a part of their money.

As a rule of thumb, a public chart analysis can be useful for all moments starting from the second, the variance. But the one that gives you money, the expectation value, should be included in the price as soon as any notable trader noticed a change. Such information is worth a lot of money, hardly anyone is so generous to give it away for free -- before adjusting the price himself.

If I read the technical analysis, the only useful information I expect to get from it is the skew. Bitcoin has too many external factors on the market to make concise statements on variance, and my mind doesn't work well on higher moments.
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 08:58:16 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2011, 06:39:18 PM by S3052

I value people's skepticism and there are 3 points that are important people understand:

1) I started the bitcoin technical analysis service back in Oct 2010 because I wanted to see how technical analysis works for this new market. And after 9 months I am very happy with my ability to forecast BTC/USD prices. I also cover Silver, Gold, DJI, SPX, DAX, NDX and I am equally happy with my forecast on those markets.

2) I have no interest to do "insider preemption trading" as it would hurt my longterm trust. In fact, I have reduced trading bitcoins recently just because of that.

3) Related to the above, I do have huge passion for the bitcoin economy overall, and this is my contribution. Many people in this forum continuously ask for new services to really enable paying things in bitcoins and so I do offer this. The price for one month of subscription is 5 BTC whatever they are worth in USD (as long as they remain above 0.5$).

I am perfectly fine if people express their opinion about me and others here in whatever way. They do not need to use my service.

I will continue focusing on my customers. As long as they are satisfied, I am happy.

FooDSt4mP

View Profile
May 17, 2011, 10:20:43 PM

For the record, I truly meant no implication about S3052 with my second post, and my first was supposed to be a playful jab.  I appreciate your offerings S3052. I'm just not willing to spend so much for a forecast I believe to only be of limited short term value.  I don't have enough money to swing around for it to be worth it.

S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 06:11:08 AM

Here is another example of what I will do in special updates for subscribers as of Jun 1:

Preferred count: http://bit.ly/kRhUgY , Alternate count: http://bit.ly/ll3NqM

Justsomeforumuser

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 02:49:01 PM

by the way, so far I have firm 7 subscribers.

So 7 people will give anyone money without checking for a track record, prior results, an official history?
Or anything else to justify handing someone completely unknown to you money at all?
(Those paid for services I know will send you portfolio info, track record data etc when requestd..the non-fraud ones, that is. And not in shape of months, but years.)

HUM!

People! Listen up! I have this bridge! And I also have these beautiful, beautiful Tulips. I can tell you for sure that they will only go up in value and you just must buy them now.

My credentials are 120+ years of reincarnated experience and the Tulips are only 5 BTC each. Payment up front, delivery after payment received.

Any takers? Maybe those 7 "firm" people?

Ho-Hum.
eMansipater

Activity: 294
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2011, 05:40:09 PM

People! Listen up! I have this bridge! And I also have these beautiful, beautiful Tulips. I can tell you for sure that they will only go up in value and you just must buy them now.

My credentials are 120+ years of reincarnated experience and the Tulips are only 5 BTC each. Payment up front, delivery after payment received.

You are welcome to try and sell whatever you like after you have earned the trust of the community.  You don't need to "warn" people here about S3052--most people here are well aware of the risks of trying to predict the future of anything, especially markets.  I don't think anyone has the impression that S3052 is some sort of magic genie:  you need to relax a little bit.

If you found my post helpful, feel free to send a small tip to 1QGukeKbBQbXHtV6LgkQa977LJ3YHXXW8B
Visit the BitCoin Q&A Site to ask questions or share knowledge.
0.009 BTC too confusing?  Use mBTC instead!  Details at www.em-bit.org or visit the project thread to help make Bitcoin prices more human-friendly.
FooDSt4mP

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 05:41:33 PM

You are welcome to try and sell whatever you like after you have earned the trust of the community.  You don't need to "warn" people here about S3052--most people here are well aware of the risks of trying to predict the future of anything, especially markets.  I don't think anyone has the impression that S3052 is some sort of magic genie:  you need to relax a little bit.

+1

Justsomeforumuser

View Profile
May 18, 2011, 06:08:42 PM

you need to relax a little bit.

Well he's found 7. That's 7 more than there should be.

Btw - I also love his latest 2 charts / counts. It either goes up or it goes down(lest it move sideways?).

Analyst 101: Afterwards you definitely "Called it" if you mention both sides.

But yea, I can't chase after this all day, I agree.
But it did deserve at least an attempt at saving some souls / coins.
I can't count the amount of times people have tried(and done) this on the expense of others over the last 3-4 years in various trading related forums.

At the very least do due diligence people. A couple of forum threads/accounts and twitter is not it.

Ho-Hum.
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2011, 05:36:01 PM

The subscription will be handled simply by me sharing the analysis with you per email in a pdf format. You can register via PM, sharing an email contact, and paying the monthly subscription in Bitcoins. The service will start in June `11. Initially I take maximum 20 people. Price will be 5 BTC / month. Send me a private mail to register on first come, first serve basis.

Just an update. I have 11 Subscriptions out of the 20 slots.

S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 09:08:03 PM

All,

I will be away from computers the next 2 days and wanted to leave a short update.

As mentioned, BTC/USD are in a short/medium downtrend from the 8.9$ high. Key downside support levels are

4.7-5.3$ (but this actually is a weaker support that might not hold for very long)
3.5-3.66$ (medium strong support)
1.1$ (very strong)

Only a new high above 8.9$ and better, a break of 10$ will clearly signal the continuation of the (still intact) longterm rally.

have a great weekend and I will share the usual analysis as planned on Monday.

Your S3052

nster

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2011, 10:25:24 PM

you need to relax a little bit.

Well he's found 7. That's 7 more than there should be.

Btw - I also love his latest 2 charts / counts. It either goes up or it goes down(lest it move sideways?).

Analyst 101: Afterwards you definitely "Called it" if you mention both sides.

But yea, I can't chase after this all day, I agree.
But it did deserve at least an attempt at saving some souls / coins.
I can't count the amount of times people have tried(and done) this on the expense of others over the last 3-4 years in various trading related forums.

At the very least do due diligence people. A couple of forum threads/accounts and twitter is not it.

If this doesn't interest you GTFO and stop crapping on this thread.... S3052 has already proven himself many times with the community. Not to mention he called the drop of silver's price

Giving different scenarios with a chance of success is, IMO best way to analyse ANYTHING in life. I often do the same.

So I'll state this again for you, GTFO. There is nothing bad about offering this for the community, there is absolutely no intention of stealing money or any other shady business, so all your accusations are stupid and annoying.

Get. The. Fuck. Out

167q1CHgVjzLCwQwQvJ3tRMUCrjfqvSznd Donations are welcome Smiley Please be kind if I helped
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: