Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just To Clear Things Up  (Read 1809 times)
Candystripes (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:33:13 PM

This is in reference to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840008.0

Here are some good points to understand:

1. I am not Pierre.

2. I do not loan to gain trust. I loan to help out the community, and for personal profit.

3. I never sold Pierre. An impersonator of Pierre faked paying back the loan to take the account.

4. The real Pierre never paid back the loan. He's complaining about me not giving his account back, but he never even paid back.

5. I never scammed anyone.

To resolve the issue, have the "real" Pierre send .12 (thanks to late fees) to: 1CandyPE2zp8TQ55BA9gUP4qgVHzzPdDQ7 FROM the addy I sent the lan to: 13k3pGFoJG5TWSVnXoUE7mD4QUnYDn5ZBU

Once you do so, the account will be returned to you.

---------------------------------
No longer under the possession of Candystripes.
Account is currently dormant.
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:36:03 PM

1. I am not Pierre.

2. I do not loan to gain trust. I loan to help out the community, and for personal profit.

3. I never sold Pierre. An impersonator of Pierre faked paying back the loan to take the account.

4. The real Pierre never paid back the loan. He's complaining about me not giving his account back, but he never even paid back.

To resolve the issue, have the "real" Pierre send .12 (thanks to late fees) to: 1CandyPE2zp8TQ55BA9gUP4qgVHzzPdDQ7 FROM the addy I sent the lan to: 13k3pGFoJG5TWSVnXoUE7mD4QUnYDn5ZBU

Shut up clown. I have given you a SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%
You will not be taken seriously anymore on this forum. Now run along!

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:55:27 PM

Vod I need your help again. How do I make this self-moderated?

PistolPete

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:03:01 PM

1. I am not Pierre.

You missed out one key step - buying back the account from the imposter. But then maybe you don't need to.

The way the situation was quickly 'resolved' as soon as I posted in Meta regarding the 70 posts through pierre11 looked very convenient to me.
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:08:07 PM

IDIOTIC-POTENTIAL = 100%

Fullmember doesn't know how to make self-moderated topic.
Why self-moderated? That you can delete the truth that other users post about you?

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 03:22:29 PM

It's an option when you create the thread.  You can't enable it on an existing thread.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Seketsuna

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:24:57 PM

IDIOTIC-POTENTIAL = 100%

Fullmember doesn't know how to make self-moderated topic.
Why self-moderated? That you can delete the truth that other users post about you?

oh god this guy is turning out to be like BBmmBB
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:52:35 PM

It's an option when you create the thread.  You can't enable it on an existing thread.

Argh, well thanks. I guess we will all just have to ignore the obvious trolls then.

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:09:34 PM

Check out here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840008.0
Lolking

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:15:48 PM

I believe Candystripes in all this...I've done several loans with him and it's been a smooth transaction every time.
He was lending .03 to a junior member.

Most lenders will not lend anything to a junior member period (most will ask for much smaller loans).

I guess most people can make their own conclusions about this

I gave him 0.03 because he typed and acted like an adult from the start. I am smart enough to know who to loan to, and who not to. He also showed proof of BTC coming in 3 days, etc.

Just because he has proof that money is going his way does not mean that he will give it to you once he receives it.

Also if you are lending based on his ability to speak english then you are likely violating fair lending laws as people who have a national origin other then the US tend to not be able to speak english very well. In other words you are discriminating against people because of their national origin. 

Be honest, who is more likely to scam. The 40-year old American, English speaking adult. Or the 15-year old sounding bad-english speaker?
Well first of all, you come off as a very immature person, so by your own logic you will more likely scam.

Secondly, fair lending laws also prohibit a lender from discriminating against a person's age when deciding if they will make a loan (provided the borrower has the ability to enter into a contract).

I would say that just because a person does not speak english (or cannot speak english very well) does not mean they will more likely scam. All it means is that they are from another country. 

1. I make the lending rules for my own service.

2. Foreigners are more likely to scam, it's a fact.

3. That is an opinion, and a post for another thread/topic. I am trying to focus on getting Pierre11 back to the right owner.

This was posted in a candystripes scam accusation thread... Foreigners are more likely to scam? You sir, are immature
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:45:29 AM

If you sold the account to someone else, how would he get it back by paying you?

Escrow should be used here. Otherwise this could end in candystripes getting another 0.12 and disappearing.
Candystripes (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:49:50 PM

If you sold the account to someone else, how would he get it back by paying you?

Escrow should be used here. Otherwise this could end in candystripes getting another 0.12 and disappearing.

Thanks for the suggestion, but there's no need. It could end like it, but it won't. Smiley

Just trying to get people to mind their own businesses until the guy pays back.

The guy in possession of Pierre11 right now agreed to give it back in return for his BTC back.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: