Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never buy ico: ByteCent, EQX, Sys, Craig, Vior...  (Read 26251 times)
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:50:37 AM

I think we do have some low marketcap, legitimate projects. Very legitimate projects.

Infazan - can we get a 'legitimate/potentially legitimate projects under consideration' list going also? As much as crypto is inundated with scams and ipo take your money and run scams, there are gems in the sand.

I would personally nominate Rofo (Mr. Jason Curby)'s nobl/NOXT project as the first among them in terms of scope and aim. Let us know what you think.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
polokiost

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:40:44 AM

i love this girl  Kiss Kiss
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Foi46.tinypic.com%2Fedkj5.jpg&t=546&c=L80g6xQWflCC-Q
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:45:39 PM

today the new bytecent wallet is comming out and everyone will see it`s true potential.

the ICO price was 50k sat and now it`s trading over 100k for days , with the new update the price will rise even more.

only people like Happyhogan call this a scam because they know nothing about it

Blah blah blah, come back in two months, if this is still worth more than the dingleberries on Obama's ass crack, then I'll eat them next time I see him
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 10:13:41 PM

supernet is #1 scam

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:46:43 PM

Hi, whats the difference between ico and ipo??
is ethereum a scam?
inigthz

Activity: 507

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:43:33 AM

While ICO ended, then prices slump. Not sure about who or why it happen. But, owner should be confirmed with it.
HappyHogan

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 05:52:14 PM

today the new bytecent wallet is comming out and everyone will see it`s true potential.

the ICO price was 50k sat and now it`s trading over 100k for days , with the new update the price will rise even more.

only people like Happyhogan call this a scam because they know nothing about it

Blah blah blah, come back in two months, if this is still worth more than the dingleberries on Obama's ass crack, then I'll eat them next time I see him

Holy crap this is going quicker than I thought! I can already see it sinking....
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:14:07 PM

Holy crap this is going quicker than I thought! I can already see it sinking....

What's going where to?   Cheesy

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:33:42 PM

please keep buying ico so the scammers don't need to think of new ways and they are out of sight for others. Ico-lovers you are doing everyone a great service by voluntarily feeding the scammers so they stay out of the rest. I support ico because they keep the ecosystem in balance and avoid scams in other places.

I think it's pretty good.
smalltimer

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 01:39:01 PM

Hi, whats the difference between ico and ipo??
is ethereum a scam?

ETH has very high possibility of being a miserable investement if it ever materialises because the TOS said they don't have to release anything. Always a good idea to buy just an idea and a promise for hard earned dollars. Even if it materialises it will have been a very bad investement because of several other reasons.

Rule of thumb: if everyone talks about it, it is generally too expensive to buy

coins fail with high probability. About 95% of launched coins die within the first 4 months. So to buy an ico and give all the money up front to one person instead of mining or buying from miners is always a good idea. Please continue.

Not even talking about the 1001 other problems that come with the ico such as selfbuying unlimited premine and other things.

Icos enable scams of epic proportions with minimal risks for the scammer. It has never been so easy in human history before to steal such huge amounts of money with so little risk.
HappyHogan

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:54:33 PM

Bytecent. Now it's up again somewhat. It's only a matter of time....
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 04:48:40 PM

...when it reaches 0.01  Cool

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
zemerovka

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 07:56:03 PM

Even though IconicExpert did some shady stuff that Bytecent coin is just about the most successful ICO in months.  Doesn't mean it couldn't die five minutes from now but so far it hasn't and keeps recovering from dumps.  Usually with an ICO that first dump is the dev taking off.  That hasn't happened yet; the guy is answering questions, fixing stuff and basically being the kind of dev we wish lots of other coins had.  There's about 100 different scams he could be pulling but whatever he's doing has made a bunch of people (me included) nice cash while everything else is crashing like rocks.  I'm not an IE fanboy and have some low sell orders in just-in-case he pulls the plug or someone finds out there's a scheme going on.  At the same time, the "legitimate" coins could learn some shit about customer service, responsiveness and taking care of business.  It all helps he keeps it off of here and away from the trolls, idiots and general stupidity.  Look what's happened to the BitBay or the Cannabiscoin threads.  Total mess.  Only a moron would read that stuff and put money in those projects both of which look semi-non-scammy.

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 01:46:07 AM

HAL scam...

Ltcd? I'm not sure...
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 09:35:23 PM

Even though IconicExpert did some shady stuff that Bytecent coin is just about the most successful ICO in months.  Doesn't mean it couldn't die five minutes from now but so far it hasn't and keeps recovering from dumps.  Usually with an ICO that first dump is the dev taking off.  That hasn't happened yet; the guy is answering questions, fixing stuff and basically being the kind of dev we wish lots of other coins had.  There's about 100 different scams he could be pulling but whatever he's doing has made a bunch of people (me included) nice cash while everything else is crashing like rocks.  I'm not an IE fanboy and have some low sell orders in just-in-case he pulls the plug or someone finds out there's a scheme going on.  At the same time, the "legitimate" coins could learn some shit about customer service, responsiveness and taking care of business.  It all helps he keeps it off of here and away from the trolls, idiots and general stupidity.  Look what's happened to the BitBay or the Cannabiscoin threads.  Total mess.  Only a moron would read that stuff and put money in those projects both of which look semi-non-scammy.

the best thing about IE is that he is not hidding , everyone knows who he is and he put his reputation on the line because he believes in his coin ,

take a look at other coin developers ,no one knows who they are and their POD is not worth a thing .

mikeymillie

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 05:02:19 AM

HAL scam...

Ltcd? I'm not sure...

You can be sure...

More like an obvious grab for some of the fad money moving into anything with a "D" at the end of the ticker.  But it's a completely hollow shell.  Nothing to do with either LiteCoin, or DarkCoin.  No anon / stealth features, but they did manage to get a semi decent logo. 
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 03:22:39 PM

IE may be scammer but at least up til now be's running Bytecent pretty straight at least to the stuff we see up front. I'm doing bloody well; would put more in if it weren't for the past history. Having a feeling I might regret holding back later in life.

the best thing about IE is that he is not hidding , everyone knows who he is and he put his reputation on the line because he believes in his coin ,

take a look at other coin developers ,no one knows who they are and their POD is not worth a thing .

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 06:21:18 PM

I think you can add Darkgold to the list.

A lot like Bytecent: locked thread, T-shirt... and yeah probably the same dude too...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 06:25:31 PM

I think you can add Darkgold to the list.

A lot like Bytecent: locked thread, T-shirt... and yeah probably the same dude too...

I second adding Darkgold to the list.

The dev created a second thread, deleted the first, and is deleting all posts except from their shills.
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 11:37:54 PM

IE may be scammer but at least up til now be's running Bytecent pretty straight at least to the stuff we see up front. I'm doing bloody well; would put more in if it weren't for the past history. Having a feeling I might regret holding back later in life.

IE is doing a great job so far , there were problems and he took care of it ,

it`s too soon to tell what will happen to bytecent in the future but it looks promising
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: