Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FishWilly  (Read 769 times)
hellojpg (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:13:22 AM

I never understood this...

When I hath a good old wank over Nina Hartley and ejaculate I don't bother to wash my willy off I just wipe it with some toilet roll.

After 24 hours I get a fishy smell from down below why is this?

I've licked some nice pussy over the years and some of them smell like fish too but women dont hath the tadpoles so...

what causes it and what is a squirt what fluids are released?  Everytime I hath to spit all that crap out down the sink as I don't want to swallow otherwise I might get HIV.
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:43:38 AM

I never understood this...

When I hath a good old wank over Nina Hartley and ejaculate I don't bother to wash my willy off I just wipe it with some toilet roll.

After 24 hours I get a fishy smell from down below why is this?

I've licked some nice pussy over the years and some of them smell like fish too but women dont hath the tadpoles so...

what causes it and what is a squirt what fluids are released?  Everytime I hath to spit all that crap out down the sink as I don't want to swallow otherwise I might get HIV.

that's horrible, I don't wipe myself at all.  and it bothers me not.

i am here.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:59:48 PM

Sounds like you need an appointment at your local STD clinic... Be careful where you stick it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: