Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT: SPECIAL EDITION "ONE OFFS"- CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN  (Read 3080 times)
bitguy101 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Top rated eBay seller. cflow01/thecryptostore2013

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:41:44 AM

Announcement
                                                                                                            Monday, November 3, 2014
                                                                                                           ---------------------------------

60+ special edition "ONE OFF" Cryptolator coins

PICTURES AND AVAILABILITY:  I will list the available coins and all pictures soon, (a day or so) and it will be below this OP general description as "replies" on thread and I will update the thread periodically. (decided to release this thread for now without all the pics and pricing, as to not make it ten feet long to start, lol, but have pics of all of them and COA's, so 120+ pics, whew!
(Will likely post one series at a time below.)
(If you can't wait and are interested in a particular one before pics are posted, pls pm me.)

Here are a couple teasers:

PURCHASING COINS: Will list available coins and pricing very soon.

Some prices may be fixed, others may be bid format.

See details and payment address below as well, but as a quick reference:

As to avoid scammers, payments should ONLY be sent to:           

1CBCmQW4WieaJwcctwZ5gfmmNCwZNFTCYU

ABOUT THESE ITEMS FOR SALE: 

SUPER RARE SPECIAL EDITION SERIES "ONE OFFS"- CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN

Today, we are happy to present to you the newest versions of the Cryptolator Unchained series, the Cryptolator special series.

Here is the history and background of the special edition ones and the "OFFICIAL CRYPTOLATOR FACTORY RELEASE LIST".

HISTORY:

1. First series, .999 SILVER coins. This series was limited to 140 coins numbered from 001 to 140.
(we still have a few of these orig 140 avail in ANACS and non graded. Please see the link to the Merlin Gold and Silver sales thread.)    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756870.0

2. Second series. .999 COPPER coins. This series was limited to 500 coins numbered from 001 to 500.
(we still have a few of these orig 500 avail in non graded if you want one with your order of another item. These are mainly sold direct by the manufacturer, Cryptolator, (see their official thread) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745156.0;all

3. Third series. MERLIN GOLD coins. This series was limited to 100 coins numbered from 001 to 100.
(we still have a few of these orig 100 avail in ANACS and non graded. Please see the link to the Merlin Gold and Silver sales thread.)    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756870.0

SPECIAL EDITION SERIES "ONE OFFS"

Cryptolator also released 20 coins last time in .999 silver ones that were "one off series" coins. We were fortunate to acquire most of them (as I am cryptolator's official US distributor) and most are sold already. 
Cryptolator also released 20 coins this time in the copper and Merlin gold series.  (most are available)                               
Cryptolator also released 25 coins this time in the Antique Bronze and Copper.  (some are still available)
Cryptolator also released some special edition "Rolls" of 25 Copper coins which include/included one ea of the Antique ones and a special engraved Copper one with the roll number on it.
Cryptolator also released for us, one special edition "Roll" of 25 Copper coins as "USA, ROLL 1". This roll did not include any additional coins and just the special wrapper.

SOME INFO ABOUT ME:

TRADES WELCOME! Crypto or other non-crypto coins.

PAY IN BTC.  (Bitcoin or other Crypto/e-currencies accepted) (pay in paypal also available)

I am bitguy101 / cflow01 / thecryptostore2013 (bitcointalk handle & 2 eBay ID's).(top rated Power Seller).I have done quite a bit of business with forum members both on and off site, so feel free to verify my trust and eBay ratings.

MOST brands/types of crypto coins in stock. If not listed here on forum, pls see my eBay listing and PM me for possible special pricing and with your trade requests.

We are the Official USA distributor for Cryptolator and have dealt with them for some time now and with their first series of .999 SILVER coins and with the Merlin Gold series we handled exclusively.

Pricing for these coins and most will be higher on eBay and we are happy to offer discount pricing here to our fellow forum members.  Smiley

Coin Pics (Posted pics are actual pictures of the coins)

Each coin(s) will be delivered empty (not loaded).
All coins come in a leather box, in an air-tite capsule with two certificates, one from the minter and the other from Cryptolator, including the Public Key, Address, series information and serial number.

MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND INFO ON OTHER VARIANTS: CRYPTOLATOR:

If you wondered the meaning and design (artwork) of the 2014 Cryptolator coins, here is the reference:

Cool "Unchained" series design where the artist depicts breaking free from the "chains that bind us" to the banks. in front of the bank, there is a Pig and a Dog and the people running from the bank are considered as the sheep that are freeing themselves (This is a reference to the Pink Floyd album, Animals). The second thing is the crying eye at the top of the bank front, this is the illuminati eye that is now closed and crying... the sad "pig" bankers who have lost from the liberating peer to peer money system that is bitcoin.
Cryptolator coins feature a security hologram which is tamper evident on the back. Underneath the hologram is the private key in order to spend or transfer the Bitcoins you may have attached to it. The rear side contains a security hologram which is really pretty to look at in varying angles as the vibrant colors change in multiple hues. There is nice 3D depth to it as well.
These were obtained directly from the creator and founder of Cryptolator.

QUOTE FROM CRYPTOLATOR:
“In the creation process of my « Unchained » coin, I wanted a strong metaphor that could represent my thought about Bitcoin and about society in general. I thought that the Pink Floyd album Animals was the perfect fit to represent my thoughts. I’ve decided to incorporate the Pigs and the Dogs right in the middle of the coin, face down and discouraged and the Sheep being the people running away from them and all they represent, as if they just understood that everything was a big lie and are now free to be and think by themselves.”

“Pigs" are the people at the top of the social ladder. These people have money, power and manipulate the rest of society and encourage them to be very competitive so that they (Pigs) can remain powerful through it all. They are considered as the small portion of the society that have control over everyone that are under them.

"Dogs" are the businessmen who fantasize about wealth and power. They end up destroying themselves and everyone around them by obsessing over their career and ego. They are considered as the top middle class.

"Sheep" are human beings who have no insight into their condition and just accept everything they're told. They are considered as the masses.”

TO PURCHASE:

For any listed coins, please post a reply on the thread for a particular coin, and that coin will be held/deemed sold to you. If you prefer to purchase anonymously, pls PM me, however coins cannot be held until I respond and mark the coin sold on the thread, and you may loose a coin if another member posts the same number on the thread prior to me responding.

Coins can be reserved immediately and once reserved will need to be paid for by 12 noon the following day. (Eastern std time zone)(FL, US) or will back up for grabs. I will periodically update coins confirmed sold or add back coins that come back up available, however may not do so prior to the time deadline. If you see a coin reserved and it does not say it is unavailable (was paid prior to deadline), this does not automatically mean it was not paid in time. Please feel free to then post you want that particular coin, however all availability shall be confirmed by me and subject to my confirmation. This shall serve to avoid any disputes over a certain coin.

Coins will be shipped within a couple business days of receipt of payment, or in the case of ANACS graded coins, will be shipped within a couple days once back from ANACS. Please check back on the thread to confirm we have received the coins back as we cannot notify everyone individually. please note: If you have chosen to have a coin graded, we only do shipments to ANACS every 2-3 weeks (or once we have a large enough quantity to meet min shipment for our account) and delays in receiving your coin will be subject to this.

DO NOT send BTC to any address you receive in a PM from me or someone who may be posing as me.

After you pay, pls PM me and let me know your shipping address and any special notes or details.

If you or someone you know does not have BTC available and wishes to pay by Paypal, Please visit our eBay store as these will be available for sale there as well. Prices on eBay will be higher, so if you do not want to pay the "buy it now" price, please send me a PM here with your Paypal address and I will send you an invoice for fiat equiv of pricing on this thread.

Thanks in advance for your interest in these beautiful coins and please feel free to PM with any questions you may have. We have just recently relocated from Northern Florida to South Florida so have been and am still very busy, so I apologize in advance for any delays in replies.   Smiley

NOW ABOUT THE SPECIAL EDITION SERIES "ONE OFFS":

The 20 .999 Silver coins previously released were/are as follows:

USA SERIES: (created for us in recognition of being the US distributor).
USA1
USA2
USA3
USA4
USA5
COLOUR SERIES: (Cryptolator sold these on eBay prior)
RED
GREEN
BLUE
YELLOW
ELEMENT SERIES:
FIRE
WATER
WIND
EARTH
ANIMALS SERIES: (in reference to the meaning and artwork of the coins)
DOGS
PIGS
SHEEP
OTHER INDIVIDUAL ONES:
LIBERTÉ
HOPE
1981 (Kept by the founder of Cryptolator)

The 20 Merlin gold and Shiny copper ones vary just slightly and are as follows:
(each coin below was produced in both Shiny copper and Merlin Gold)

USA SERIES:
USA1
USA2
USA3
USA4
USA5
COLOUR SERIES:
RED
GREEN
BLUE
YELLOW
ELEMENT SERIES:
FIRE
WATER
WIND
EARTH
ANIMALS SERIES:
DOGS
PIGS
SHEEP
SINS SERIES: (a reference to the 7 deadly sins, with these 3 in particular relating to the coins)
LUST
GREED
PRIDE
OTHER INDIVIDUAL ONES:

Ea coin is engraved at 6 o'clock with the actual word of the edition instead of the number (in the ser # area) ie.. USA1, Green, Dogs, etc....

The Antique Copper and Bronze are as follows:

001-005 (Received 5 of ea metal/material by us)
005-025 (Some reserved to be included in the Cryptolator factory special edition "Rolls" of 25 Copper coins which include/included one ea of the Antique ones and a special engraved Copper one with the roll number on it.) (Cryptolator also released for us one special edition "Roll" of 25 Copper coins as "USA, ROLL 1". This roll did not include any additional coins, just the special wrapper.)

PURCHASING COINS: I will list the available coins and update the thread periodically.

Remember, TRADES WELCOME if they make sense. (Note: not really looking for any for my collection currently, just resale or trade so have to be able to come out ok on trades obviously.)

Thanks for looking!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:52:04 AM

watching...closely  Grin

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 03:54:03 AM

I am looking forward to a new design..when is something new going to drop?
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:10:28 PM

I'm interested in a Silver one. Perhaps a Element one or one of the others (000). What are the prices?

Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:02:28 PM

Watching for the LIBERTÉ coin.  Smiley
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 12:25:35 AM

Remember, TRADES WELCOME if they make sense. (Note: not really looking for any for my collection currently, just resale or trade so have to be able to come out ok on trades obviously.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDhhJUF0e0s

Trade.....

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitguy101 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:19:52 PM

Pm sent
uvdmnte

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:19:52 PM

Watching...
bitguy101 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:26:51 PM

Cryptolator Special Series: .999 Silver editions (see list of all 20 silver ones above in the OP).

As I had mentioned on the thread, most of the silver ones were already sold.  (They were released a while back and went to a couple regular customers/traders.)

I only have 3 left in the silvers:

USA series: #1, #4, #5.  These are currently all ANACS graded, MS-66, MS-66, and MS-65. They come with box and special COA.

I have attached pics here. For these will open offers on them as of now.

#4 & #5 looking for .50 BTC min ea

#1 looking for .75 BTC min

Please indicate on thread what you will pay, at or above the min above.

I will take best offer in 48 hours from post time if minimum is offered. (will use time stamp to the minute, not the seconds on the thread).

Thanks! Smiley

bittawm
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:13:49 PM

watching, remember these coins will fit in my display tins if anyone is interested Cheesy

help a brother out

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Cryptolator

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:21:17 PM

I am looking forward to a new design..when is something new going to drop?

The next design should be ready between Q1-Q2 2015.
martindaniel667

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:43:20 PM

Announcement
                                                                                                            Monday, November 3, 2014
                                                                                                           ---------------------------------

60+ special edition "ONE OFF" Cryptolator coins

PICTURES AND AVAILABILITY:  I will list the available coins and all pictures soon, (a day or so) and it will be below this OP general description as "replies" on thread and I will update the thread periodically. (decided to release this thread for now without all the pics and pricing, as to not make it ten feet long to start, lol, but have pics of all of them and COA's, so 120+ pics, whew!
(Will likely post one series at a time below.)
(If you can't wait and are interested in a particular one before pics are posted, pls pm me.)

Here are a couple teasers:

https://i.imgur.com/kNYatxH.jpg?2

https://i.imgur.com/pt164ll.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bBXOHEA.jpg?2

https://i.imgur.com/fUWkPNO.jpg

PURCHASING COINS: Will list available coins and pricing very soon.

Some prices may be fixed, others may be bid format.

See details and payment address below as well, but as a quick reference:

ABOUT THESE ITEMS FOR SALE: 

SUPER RARE SPECIAL EDITION SERIES "ONE OFFS"- CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN

Today, we are happy to present to you the newest versions of the Cryptolator Unchained series, the Cryptolator special series.

Here is the history and background of the special edition ones and the "OFFICIAL CRYPTOLATOR FACTORY RELEASE LIST".

HISTORY:

1. First series, .999 SILVER coins. This series was limited to 140 coins numbered from 001 to 140.
(we still have a few of these orig 140 avail in ANACS and non graded. Please see the link to the Merlin Gold and Silver sales thread.)    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756870.0

2. Second series. .999 COPPER coins. This series was limited to 500 coins numbered from 001 to 500.
(we still have a few of these orig 500 avail in non graded if you want one with your order of another item. These are mainly sold direct by the manufacturer, Cryptolator, (see their official thread) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745156.0;all

3. Third series. MERLIN GOLD coins. This series was limited to 100 coins numbered from 001 to 100.
(we still have a few of these orig 100 avail in ANACS and non graded. Please see the link to the Merlin Gold and Silver sales thread.)    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=756870.0

SPECIAL EDITION SERIES "ONE OFFS"

Cryptolator also released 20 coins last time in .999 silver ones that were "one off series" coins. We were fortunate to acquire most of them (as I am cryptolator's official US distributor) and most are sold already. 
Cryptolator also released 20 coins this time in the copper and Merlin gold series.  (most are available)                               
Cryptolator also released 25 coins this time in the Antique Bronze and Copper.  (some are still available)
Cryptolator also released some special edition "Rolls" of 25 Copper coins which include/included one ea of the Antique ones and a special engraved Copper one with the roll number on it.
Cryptolator also released for us, one special edition "Roll" of 25 Copper coins as "USA, ROLL 1". This roll did not include any additional coins and just the special wrapper.

SOME INFO ABOUT ME:

TRADES WELCOME! Crypto or other non-crypto coins.

PAY IN BTC.  (Bitcoin or other Crypto/e-currencies accepted) (pay in paypal also available)

I am bitguy101 / cflow01 / thecryptostore2013 (bitcointalk handle & 2 eBay ID's).(top rated Power Seller).I have done quite a bit of business with forum members both on and off site, so feel free to verify my trust and eBay ratings.

MOST brands/types of crypto coins in stock. If not listed here on forum, pls see my eBay listing and PM me for possible special pricing and with your trade requests.

We are the Official USA distributor for Cryptolator and have dealt with them for some time now and with their first series of .999 SILVER coins and with the Merlin Gold series we handled exclusively.

Pricing for these coins and most will be higher on eBay and we are happy to offer discount pricing here to our fellow forum members.  Smiley

Coin Pics (Posted pics are actual pictures of the coins)

Each coin(s) will be delivered empty (not loaded).
All coins come in a leather box, in an air-tite capsule with two certificates, one from the minter and the other from Cryptolator, including the Public Key, Address, series information and serial number.

MORE ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND INFO ON OTHER VARIANTS: CRYPTOLATOR:

If you wondered the meaning and design (artwork) of the 2014 Cryptolator coins, here is the reference:

Cool "Unchained" series design where the artist depicts breaking free from the "chains that bind us" to the banks. in front of the bank, there is a Pig and a Dog and the people running from the bank are considered as the sheep that are freeing themselves (This is a reference to the Pink Floyd album, Animals). The second thing is the crying eye at the top of the bank front, this is the illuminati eye that is now closed and crying... the sad "pig" bankers who have lost from the liberating peer to peer money system that is bitcoin.
Cryptolator coins feature a security hologram which is tamper evident on the back. Underneath the hologram is the private key in order to spend or transfer the Bitcoins you may have attached to it. The rear side contains a security hologram which is really pretty to look at in varying angles as the vibrant colors change in multiple hues. There is nice 3D depth to it as well.
These were obtained directly from the creator and founder of Cryptolator.

QUOTE FROM CRYPTOLATOR:
“In the creation process of my « Unchained » coin, I wanted a strong metaphor that could represent my thought about Bitcoin and about society in general. I thought that the Pink Floyd album Animals was the perfect fit to represent my thoughts. I’ve decided to incorporate the Pigs and the Dogs right in the middle of the coin, face down and discouraged and the Sheep being the people running away from them and all they represent, as if they just understood that everything was a big lie and are now free to be and think by themselves.”

“Pigs" are the people at the top of the social ladder. These people have money, power and manipulate the rest of society and encourage them to be very competitive so that they (Pigs) can remain powerful through it all. They are considered as the small portion of the society that have control over everyone that are under them.

"Dogs" are the businessmen who fantasize about wealth and power. They end up destroying themselves and everyone around them by obsessing over their career and ego. They are considered as the top middle class.

"Sheep" are human beings who have no insight into their condition and just accept everything they're told. They are considered as the masses.”

TO PURCHASE:

For any listed coins, please post a reply on the thread for a particular coin, and that coin will be held/deemed sold to you. If you prefer to purchase anonymously, pls PM me, however coins cannot be held until I respond and mark the coin sold on the thread, and you may loose a coin if another member posts the same number on the thread prior to me responding.

Coins can be reserved immediately and once reserved will need to be paid for by 12 noon the following day. (Eastern std time zone)(FL, US) or will back up for grabs. I will periodically update coins confirmed sold or add back coins that come back up available, however may not do so prior to the time deadline. If you see a coin reserved and it does not say it is unavailable (was paid prior to deadline), this does not automatically mean it was not paid in time. Please feel free to then post you want that particular coin, however all availability shall be confirmed by me and subject to my confirmation. This shall serve to avoid any disputes over a certain coin.

Coins will be shipped within a couple business days of receipt of payment, or in the case of ANACS graded coins, will be shipped within a couple days once back from ANACS. Please check back on the thread to confirm we have received the coins back as we cannot notify everyone individually. please note: If you have chosen to have a coin graded, we only do shipments to ANACS every 2-3 weeks (or once we have a large enough quantity to meet min shipment for our account) and delays in receiving your coin will be subject to this.

DO NOT send BTC to any address you receive in a PM from me or someone who may be posing as me.

After you pay, pls PM me and let me know your shipping address and any special notes or details.

If you or someone you know does not have BTC available and wishes to pay by Paypal, Please visit our eBay store as these will be available for sale there as well. Prices on eBay will be higher, so if you do not want to pay the "buy it now" price, please send me a PM here with your Paypal address and I will send you an invoice for fiat equiv of pricing on this thread.

Thanks in advance for your interest in these beautiful coins and please feel free to PM with any questions you may have. We have just recently relocated from Northern Florida to South Florida so have been and am still very busy, so I apologize in advance for any delays in replies.   Smiley

NOW ABOUT THE SPECIAL EDITION SERIES "ONE OFFS":

The 20 .999 Silver coins previously released were/are as follows:

USA SERIES: (created for us in recognition of being the US distributor).
USA1
USA2
USA3
USA4
USA5
COLOUR SERIES: (Cryptolator sold these on eBay prior)
RED
GREEN
BLUE
YELLOW
ELEMENT SERIES:
FIRE
WATER
WIND
EARTH
ANIMALS SERIES: (in reference to the meaning and artwork of the coins)
DOGS
PIGS
SHEEP
OTHER INDIVIDUAL ONES:
LIBERTÉ
HOPE
1981 (Kept by the founder of Cryptolator)

The 20 Merlin gold and Shiny copper ones vary just slightly and are as follows:
(each coin below was produced in both Shiny copper and Merlin Gold)

USA SERIES:
USA1
USA2
USA3
USA4
USA5
COLOUR SERIES:
RED
GREEN
BLUE
YELLOW
ELEMENT SERIES:
FIRE
WATER
WIND
EARTH
ANIMALS SERIES:
DOGS
PIGS
SHEEP
SINS SERIES: (a reference to the 7 deadly sins, with these 3 in particular relating to the coins)
LUST
GREED
PRIDE
OTHER INDIVIDUAL ONES:

Ea coin is engraved at 6 o'clock with the actual word of the edition instead of the number (in the ser # area) ie.. USA1, Green, Dogs, etc....

The Antique Copper and Bronze are as follows:

001-005 (Received 5 of ea metal/material by us)
005-025 (Some reserved to be included in the Cryptolator factory special edition "Rolls" of 25 Copper coins which include/included one ea of the Antique ones and a special engraved Copper one with the roll number on it.) (Cryptolator also released for us one special edition "Roll" of 25 Copper coins as "USA, ROLL 1". This roll did not include any additional coins, just the special wrapper.)

PURCHASING COINS: I will list the available coins and update the thread periodically.

All are great!!!its hard to make a decision what to choose!!!
bitguy101 (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:42:36 PM

Hi, thinking these will be .4-.5 or so range. Will post more pics soon and more definative pricing.

Please pm me for interested ones and we can work out a deal.

Happy to trade as well, pretty much anything and even lesser priced items can use for eBay stock with xmas coming up.

Thanks
bitguy101 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:41:17 PM

Taking offers on these. Pls pm with offers and for details. thx
Luckycoin90

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:24:44 PM

do you have the silver one offs element such as "earth" or other silver "greed" and the price. thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: