Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Early BitBillions Founder account with 3100+ direct referrals $$$  (Read 1058 times)
BitcoinBarrel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 04:57:36 AM

I have available an early BitBillions Founder position with over 3100 direct referrals.

For more information visit: http://alertinform.com/bitbillionsforum/index.php?topic=1160.0

Founder accounts originally sold for 1 BTC over a year ago, and are now selling for ~2 BTC for accounts with little no referrals.

Send questions or offers to info @ bitcoinbarrel.com

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:36:06 AM

How much are you looking to sell it for.Also let us know the earning potential and what do we have to do to continue earning passive income with this account?
BitcoinBarrel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 05:02:06 PM

How much are you looking to sell it for.Also let us know the earning potential and what do we have to do to continue earning passive income with this account?

PM sent. If anyone out there is not familiar with the company GBBG or BitBillions, you can register for a free account HERE and read the Keys to Success and compensation plan.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

BitcoinBarrel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

Account still for sale

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

bitfilliates

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:08:29 PM

bitbillions is the biggest bs ponzi scam i've ever fukin seen.

they have been putting off the MATRIX stage for so god damn long now its unbelievable just to get squeeze every little last bit of juice out of that stupid scam that they can get by selling Co-Founder positions.

Always announcing how "WE ARE SO HAPPY TO SAY THAT AT THE END OF THIS MONTH OUR OWNER WILL BE BUYING 80% OF THE LAST 1000 CO FOUNDER POSITIONS SO YOU BETTER GET YOURS WHILE YOU CAN"!

Ridiculous bs. I bought a co-founder position way back 6 months ago and have 31 direct referrals and not even earned a penny.

Bought the upgraded monthly earnings to mybitcoinrewards and bitfued numerous times and got a lot of points but still waiting for this magical god damn matrix stage.

Now let me guess heres your response in HOW ITS NOT A SCAM THEY PAYOUT RIGHT NOW!!?!?

They payout 40% to all co-founders who get one of their referrals to upgrade to a co-founder position meaning they still get 60% of the god damn price and all that does is gives a huge reason to work hard to get your referrals to upgrade and basically they get people to run their scam for them and do their marketing while they sit there and collect the 60% and gladly give 40% back for the efforts.

That currently is the ONLY way you can earn money from bitbillions and will BE THE ONLY WAY YOU EVER EARN MONEY. By the time this is done that site will have earned more than millions off of people, if what they say is true and have sold more than 3,000 cofounder accounts already at 35$ which was the price at the start well you do the math.

I do not know how this site has been around still so long and still manages to get people. One day very soon now they will fade into the air and the matrix stage that many are waiting for will never happen.

If that is not true and these guys buy up all the co-founder spots and blah blah blah blahblabhalh I will personally get a tatoo of BitBillions.com Owns Me on my frigen forehead.

You know what I'll give you an offer. I'll offer you a kick in your teeth for trying to get over 600$ worth of bitcoins for this garbage.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: