Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:29:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Vericoin (VRC) NEW Thread | Keeping The Conversation Alive  (Read 1909 times)
Xosihc (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:00:14 AM

This is simply a thread design to keep the conversation alive on BTCtalk.org in regards to Vericoin. What's going on with the current development, any news, updates, and general information thread. Below is an image copied from the OP ANN thread, which can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602041.0 Even though the development team has decided to remove the previous thread, my hopes are that we are able to bring the conversation back to life.

Cheers!

- X

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 03:40:15 AM

What now, the censured, shiny new forums not good enough for you?  Sorry to hear that...

As long as you keep this uncensored, I for one am in... with the caveat that I know you will delete the entire thread without hesitation if that would mean, in your peculiar mind, a service to VRC, so, with extreme reserves based on that, I'll be here.

This though is the generic Altcoins forum, not the Altcoins ANNOUNCEMENTS none, which is where it would naturally belong and I'm quite sure you intended it to be. Perhaps you should try again or ask the mod to move it there?
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:30:15 AM

What now, the censured, shiny new forums not good enough for you?  Sorry to hear that...

As long as you keep this uncensored, I for one am in... with the caveat that I know you will delete the entire thread without hesitation if that would mean, in your peculiar mind, a service to VRC, so, with extreme reserves based on that, I'll be here.

This though is the generic Altcoins forum, not the Altcoins ANNOUNCEMENTS none, which is where it would naturally belong and I'm quite sure you intended it to be. Perhaps you should try again or ask the mod to move it there?

I voted to keep it open I for one enjoy drinking and having spouts with you guys lol
effectsToCause

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 03:22:21 AM

A new thread will be opened on Bitcointalk when we announce our new PoS protocol, Proof-of-Stake Time,  which is currently on testnet. It is a culmination of 6 months of research, development and testing.  I look forward to discussing the details after realease with all. Cheers!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: