Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie GIVING out Loans Must See  (Read 2364 times)
Liberty Payout (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 04:21:06 AM

OK because of a lot of innuendo and out-uendo. I have decided to give out loans to prove I am legitimate to some degree. I understand noobies have a bad rapp, so I am trying to do some justice.

But there are initial steps that need to be taken, first I need to transfer my LR to BTC, I know you guys are weary about paypal so that's right I am using LR. Secondly since you guys like reaching out I am going to need some help. I need you guys to direct me to trusted sites/people to loan BTC to for good returns, as I am a newbie my eyes may not be able to identify a scam that you guys with months of experience can. Last but not least I need to know where I can purchase these BTCs for LR? Trusted people/sites? Looking for an instant transaction as both payments are irreversible.

Ok I am breaking the trend, I am not asking I am now giving. So please show some love and let me know below so I can start lending:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PatrickHarnett

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 05:07:51 AM

So, you're sending LR to the BTC-e exchange?  They have some good prices for buying sometimes.

(also saw your "interesting" lending thread posts - seeing where this goes)
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 05:13:20 AM

BTC loans courtesy of Bitcoinica  Grin
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 05:44:12 AM

I am first looking to exchange LR to BTC. Then I want to lend BTC for a weekly/bi-weekly return. Just to develop some trust.
ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 06:53:58 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2012, 08:05:52 AM by ShadowAlexey

How does giving out loans prove your trustworthiness?
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 07:50:52 AM

How does given out loans proof your trustworthiness?

*Prove
Is that a serious question? Doing exchanges, therefore increasing your trades, hence increasing your familiarity with money sensitive transactions. Think about what you're asking before you ask it. I'm not just giving out loans I am also buying BTC.
ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 08:03:40 AM

Hm, let me say it another words, when you give loans, your are trusting some one, but he doesnt have to trust you, and when you give money it doesnt prove anything.
Trading btc to LR could mean something, but you`ll have to do it on regular basis and with big sums, and again, if you send trust full member LR and he pays you BTC , this doesn't prove anything, because you had no chance to do it wrong way)
BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 12:31:55 PM

Hm, let me say it another words, when you give loans, your are trusting some one, but he doesnt have to trust you, and when you give money it doesnt prove anything.
Trading btc to LR could mean something, but you`ll have to do it on regular basis and with big sums, and again, if you send trust full member LR and he pays you BTC , this doesn't prove anything, because you had no chance to do it wrong way)

Shadow make a good point here. There is no way to scam people by giving out loans (unless you promise to give a loan and don't do it, which is not that significant). You would gain way more trust by taking out loans and repaying them.

BIGMERVE

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2012, 06:10:48 PM

Maybe someone should be offering high interest loans so newbs can earn rep.

Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 06:19:13 PM

Shadow make a good point here. There is no way to scam people by giving out loans (unless you promise to give a loan and don't do it, which is not that significant). You would gain way more trust by taking out loans and repaying them.

Yes but no one wants to give me loans. So let me explain the logic I had while offering this. I am first buying Bitcoins so I can familiarize myself with the market. Traders will leave me some rep.

I will be giving out loans primarily for some more familiarity and so people know that I am not just looking to take and run as I have contributed beyond means of my own personal gain. Then once I have established myself with trusted buyers and sellers, I can then go about my business throughout the forum, hopefully without all the crap I've been getting. If people ask where my reputation is, I will be able to say I have already handled XXX amount of money on the forum. If people don't think this is good I may open an official exchange thread. The only problem is that people will come there and slander me on no basis other then the fact that I am new. So I am trying to start somewhere.
ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2012, 06:54:46 PM

Idea about exchange, give some one loan\start deposit, and do exchanges , in case something goes wrong with you people will get money from your deposit)
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 07:57:46 PM

another thing that can help you with your rep/trust , is to stick around in the forum , you registered 3 days ago , I would say wait at least 2 months and have high post count, this shows that you are not leaving the forum any time soon , many take a loan and forget to pay back simply because they never wanted to stick around in the first place in this forum

oh and i can give you a loan, if you provide me with some info + picture

Hey I appreciate you offer, it means alot. Right now I'm not looking for a loan though. I was asking about the possible benefits/cons to a few ideas I was having. I'm thinking about going into mining but I wanted more info on equipment etc. Otherwise I may just go into stocks and invest for a return.
Liberty Payout (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 08:00:39 PM

The only problem is that people will come there and slander me on no basis other then the fact that I am new. So I am trying to start somewhere.

yeah understand what you mean, if i was like you registered 3 days ago, and started an islamic bitcoin bank, i would have been called a scammer too and i would have never been able to start IBB , since i am anonymous

i came in at good time (last year), not many businesses around, registered on glbse and most were supportive

right now, you're better of creating a new username , participate in the forum (increase posts) , buy items with BTC from sellers in forum, increase your posts and then maybe you can ask loan later without someone calling you scammer

Are multiple accounts allowed? That's usually an insta-ban on most forums.
ShadowAlexey
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2012, 10:50:50 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2012, 11:10:24 AM by ShadowAlexey

What`s wrong with his current account?
Any way, he tried, if he`ll continue then he might try again.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 01:47:18 AM

What`s wrong with his current account?
Any way, he tried, if he`ll continue then he might try again.

For starters, he is asking for a loan while simultaneously giving out loans.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 04:09:25 AM

The only problem is that people will come there and slander me on no basis other then the fact that I am new. So I am trying to start somewhere.

yeah understand what you mean, if i was like you registered 3 days ago, and started an islamic bitcoin bank, i would have been called a scammer too and i would have never been able to start IBB , since i am anonymous

i came in at good time (last year), not many businesses around, registered on glbse and most were supportive

right now, you're better of creating a new username , participate in the forum (increase posts) , buy items with BTC from sellers in forum, increase your posts and then maybe you can ask loan later without someone calling you scammer

Are multiple accounts allowed? That's usually an insta-ban on most forums.
Absolutely, unless you are a confirmed scammer (you'd know because you would have the scammer tag, and unless the evidence is EXTREMELY overwhelming, we would have also contacted you for your side of the story) or are currently banned on your main account. In fact, the moderation team isn't even allowed to disclose sockpuppet accounts (again, unless a confirmed scam took place).

That being said, you'd be better off just sticking with this account. You won't gain rep any faster with a new account, since I truly don't believe that you've lost any rep here.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 06:50:10 AM

another thing that can help you with your rep/trust , is to stick around in the forum , you registered 3 days ago , I would say wait at least 2 months and have high post count, this shows that you are not leaving the forum any time soon , many take a loan and forget to pay back simply because they never wanted to stick around in the first place in this forum

oh and i can give you a loan, if you provide me with some info + picture

Hey I appreciate you offer, it means alot. Right now I'm not looking for a loan though. I was asking about the possible benefits/cons to a few ideas I was having. I'm thinking about going into mining but I wanted more info on equipment etc. Otherwise I may just go into stocks and invest for a return.
I highly suggest that you NOT go into mining at this point in time.  It is so much easier to just buy a bond or a stock in a good mining company than to try to create a profitable mining rig (a LOT harder than it sounds).  Check out this spreadsheet: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ai_uEhrsiYu0dHdObDIwbEFKcXJlX1ZLV3VRSjlycWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Look in the second column for "Perpetual mining bond" or "Mining operation", there are many of them.  I personally like GIGAMINING and YABMC because I know the guys running them but there are many to choose from.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:00:58 AM

I personally like GIGAMINING and YABMC because I know the guys running them but there are many to choose from.

I, on the other hand, personally like Cognitive and Synergy, because I'm fairly acquainted with the guy running those.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1130

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2012, 07:05:29 AM

I personally like GIGAMINING and YABMC because I know the guys running them but there are many to choose from.

I, on the other hand, personally like Cognitive and Synergy, because I'm fairly acquainted with the guy running those.
I see what you did there.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Fuzzy

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 04, 2012, 07:30:42 AM

I heard that guy never needs to sleep. And that he's half man, half bear, half pig.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: