Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone using cloudmining.website ?  (Read 9590 times)
Rotten Egg (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:37:18 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 07:36:00 PM by Rotten Egg

They are offering 0.001 BTC/GHs for Bitcoin Cloud Mining. If u have used them, please share your experience.

Update: SCAM

Cleaning BitcoinTalk community since 2014.
neo_blaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:42:32 AM

They are offering 0.001 BTC/GHs for Bitcoin Cloud Mining. If u have used them, please share your experience.

which site......most of it are scam so beware

neo_blaster

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:45:19 AM

and i buyed pb pbmining 30/ghs acc

pay me weekly 0.008

so i m ok with it..........

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:08:09 AM

pay me weekly 0.008

He is talking about cloudmining.website. They are paying...

-snip-

They are showing a payout for that 10 GHS

Latest Payout  0.00013975 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-04 00:00:01

www.cloudmining.website (Edit: referral removed as per forum policy)
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:08:48 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2014, 04:26:13 AM by Fernandez

Do they show proof of mining? Are there pictures of their operations, and more importantly blocks they mined? They might be a scam so be careful and do your due diligence.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:42:23 PM

Do they show proof of mining? Are there pictures of their operations, and more importantly blocks they mined? They might be a scam so be careful and do your due diligence.

Ironically, almost none of the cloud miners show any real proof. Moreover, pictures are no proof at all as those can be easily faked. But 2 reasons of not showing proof are acceptable...

1. Most countries dont have clear bitcoin law. So miners dont want to invite unnecessary problem by revealing their physical location.

2. Most large miners sell block to mixer services as those have a premium price. So, most of the time cloud miners's payment come from customer's fund, rather than generated blocks.

polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:15:29 AM

pay me weekly 0.008

There are accusations against pbmining as well, accusing them of being a ponzi scheme. Smiley
Jamsheed

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2014, 12:58:32 AM

And how much these cloud mining services cost you per month?
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 08:47:49 AM

And how much these cloud mining services cost you per month?

cloudmining.website does not charge you anything per month. U pay for GHs only once and get weekly automatic withdrawal.
arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 04:18:18 AM

Most of them, probably are ponzi schemes. No one would recommend investing a large amount at it. The ROI is also, not much profitable, and isn't worth the risk.

polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:45:00 AM

With the sudden increase in bitcoin prices over the last few days, you will have to check whether these cloudmining sites have lowered their prices or not.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:56:08 PM

With the sudden increase in bitcoin prices over the last few days, you will have to check whether these cloudmining sites have lowered their prices or not.

Almost none of the prominent cloud mining players like PB mining, cloudmining.website or CEX.io have lowered their price against the recent price fluctuation.

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:49:44 AM

Almost none of the prominent cloud mining players like PB mining, cloudmining.website or CEX.io have lowered their price against the recent price fluctuation.

That is probably because, they also suffer losses on the same, and the price hardly matters for mining.

polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:12:57 AM

That is probably because, they also suffer losses on the same, and the price hardly matters for mining.

The price of mining equipment is denominated in fiat. So if they are buying new equipment to fill your orders, they can definitely get it for a cheaper price (in bitcoin) to fill your order. Hence it makes sense if they reduce prices as well.
arvindr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 12:01:17 PM

The price of mining equipment is denominated in fiat. So if they are buying new equipment to fill your orders, they can definitely get it for a cheaper price (in bitcoin) to fill your order. Hence it makes sense if they reduce prices as well.

But doesn't the amount of bitcoin that is mined, is the deciding factor on how much they earn? I guess, that is why they have fixed prices.

polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:15:08 AM

But doesn't the amount of bitcoin that is mined, is the deciding factor on how much they earn? I guess, that is why they have fixed prices.

That is true, but since they are selling hashing power, I guess the price should be linked to the cost of mining equipment. The payout can be linked to bitcoins, because that is what they earn.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:44:10 AM

That is true, but since they are selling hashing power, I guess the price should be linked to the cost of mining equipment. The payout can be linked to bitcoins, because that is what they earn.

I dont think it happens like when u get an order, buy more equipment. That would take a lot of time. Equipment is probably already there. They are just adding it to the network to increase hashpower. Their pre-investment is covered by post-sales.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 06:29:58 PM

Is there anyone here who has invested in www.cloudmining.website ?

bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 08:24:25 AM

how long will it take get your ROI?
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:31:11 AM

Update: Got some positive feedback about it across the board. Seems ROI is possible with it. So, I'm giving it a try. If you try, please use my referral for www.cloudmining.website.
I think this question remains unanswered. Do they pay or not?is it a scam?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: