Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:39:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EQX] EquinoxCoin | POS | POD | EqxCloud MediaServices| Bittrex (new topic)  (Read 5309 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EQXDeveloper2 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:05:20 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 04:12:52 PM by EQXDeveloper2

Hello everyone,

First of all please let me apologize for not securing my accounts.
Both my BCT account and twitter account have been compromised.
I'm currently working with Richie from Bittrex in order to restore the price of EQX.
This should have never happened and aside from apologizing there's not much I can do aside from trying to pump it up again.
I'm currently trying to get the funds from Bittrex, any and all help no matter how big or small could help us restore this serious problem.
To those who still got faith in this coin, please help us out by depositing a small donation to: 1FLKGX1ZqFiMtnMkwyJZnJMJufS5S75APZ
Those that donate will be added to a list and gain a free EQX Cloud premium membership.

To all the people that have lost money, I'm terribly sorry, this should have never happend and I take full responsibility.
My main priority right now is restoring the coin, I will think of something in order to pay back those who lost the most in the meantime.

My sincere apologies,

CEO & Manager Lukas Macek

Updates will be posted in this first post, please check back from time to time.

UPDATE 1: I can't give out too much info as of now, but as somebody posted in the old thread, it has indeed been someone who's close to me in real life who hacked me, there's simply no other way.
An entire system scan with multiple anti-virus software didn't bring up anything, I think I'm close to finding out who it was, obviously the police will be contacted as soon as I got full proof.
Check back later for further updates.

UPDATE 2: The user named ''Reoelliott'' contacted me about meeting up in order to restore a little bit of confidence from the community.
I replied positively and am now awaiting response from Reoelliot.

UPDATE 3: Reoelliott and me are meeting tomorrow for a coffee and interview, any and all questions will be answered by me.
I'm bringing a camera myself in order to record the interview, anyone with questions he/she would like to see answered can forward them to Reoelliott trough PM.
Reoelliott and I are not connected in any way, he/she just offered to do this interview as he/she is currently in Prague, I can't give any times as of yet but I will update this post with the video and or audio of the interview. For extra validity I will bring the info I already gathered and discuss it with Reoelliott as I'd like to have a second opinion on it before I do anything.
The community can expect news tomorrow, in the meantime, even though I've been hacked, it's still my fault for connecting with the wrong people.
I therefore take full responsibility and I will do everything in my power to make sure investors will be paid back.
As for now apologizing is the only thing I can do, I do feel terrible about what happend and I fully understand the anger towards me.
I do not expect anyone to believe me, I hope the interview tomorrow will restore a little bit of trust but I'm aware of the fact I no longer got any place in the crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:21:27 PM

did you got 65 btcs from bittrex?
where is adress?

You can rent this space
hugabase

Activity: 824
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:21:38 PM

DO again..try to FIND BTC with DIRTY GAMES....
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:21:59 PM

LOL.

Looks like you want to scam people twice.

Grab some popcorn.
windytime

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:22:42 PM

Hello everyone,

First of all please let me apologize for not securing my accounts.
Both my BCT account and twitter account have been compromised.
I'm currently working with Richie from Bittrex in order to restore the price of EQX.
This should have never happened and aside from apologizing there's not much I can do aside from trying to pump it up again.
I'm currently trying to get the funds from Bittrex, any and all help no matter how big or small could help us restore this serious problem.
To those who still got faith in this coin, please help us out by depositing a small donation to: 1FLKGX1ZqFiMtnMkwyJZnJMJufS5S75APZ
Those that donate will be added to a list and gain a free EQX Cloud premium membership.

To all the people that have lost money, I'm terribly sorry, this should have never happend and I take full responsibility.
My main priority right now is restoring the coin, I will think of something in order to pay back those who lost the most in the meantime.

My sincere apologies,

CEO & Manager Lukas Macek

Updates will be posted in this first post, please check back from time to time.

UPDATE 1: I can't give out too much info as of now, but as somebody posted in the old thread, it has indeed been someone who's close to me in real life who hacked me, there's simply no other way.
An entire system scan with multiple anti-virus software didn't bring up anything, I think I'm close to finding out who it was, obviously the police will be contacted as soon as I got full proof.
Check back later for further updates.

UPDATE 2: The user named ''Reoelliott'' contacted me about meeting up in order to restore a little bit of confidence from the community.
I replied positively and am now awaiting response from Reoelliot.

Come on, why do you have to open a new thread??? You cannot face the old thread and answer the questions???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER