Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:50:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining Rating System  (Read 5572 times)
RD965

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:17:23 AM

I think youre missing quite a lot cloud mining sites, if the objective of this thread is to keep them "rated"
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 01:25:52 AM

I think youre missing quite a lot cloud mining sites, if the objective of this thread is to keep them "rated"

You can help out by listing the missing ones and filling in the info.
Berthorl

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 01:58:53 AM

Do you know which ones are missing? I see most of them mentioned, esp the ones I know that grown popular w. giveaways etc.
RD965

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:14:22 PM

Well for strarters, Hashie its very well known by now and theyve shown proof of mining, that for SHA; then ChabatMining is a scrypt one and its everywhere, many reviewers have even bought mhs there, it would be nice to keep a track of those as well
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:18:36 PM

Hashie hasnt provided a shred of evidence for their "gen 1" contracts.
They also resell AMhash, for which there is plenty proof, just dont confuse the two.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

Well for strarters, Hashie its very well known by now and theyve shown proof of mining, that for SHA; then ChabatMining is a scrypt one and its everywhere, many reviewers have even bought mhs there, it would be nice to keep a track of those as well

Hashie is in the list. Chabat is not "everywhere", they got a paid article on one of those crypto-news-whore-sites. If it gets added to the list it would have one of the lowest ratings because there is no reliable information on them.
RD965

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:41:17 PM

Hashie is in the list. Chabat is not "everywhere", they got a paid article on one of those crypto-news-whore-sites. If it gets added to the list it would have one of the lowest ratings because there is no reliable information on them.

Sorry didnt realise Hashie, but then what is this men? If is one of the lowest ratings better so it can be a reference for people not to buy there, but just add it because it exists, its working, and its a cloud mining site, and youre aiming to rank em all to help right?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 04:49:02 PM

Sorry didnt realise Hashie, but then what is this men? If is one of the lowest ratings better so it can be a reference for people not to buy there, but just add it because it exists, its working, and its a cloud mining site, and youre aiming to rank em all to help right?

I think you might be missing the point. If you want something listed you can submit your ratings based on the explanation in the first two posts and eightycylinders might be able to add it. It's impossible to list EVERY cloud service, and chabat is one of the more obscure ones.
RD965

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:00:28 PM

I think you might be missing the point. If you want something listed you can submit your ratings based on the explanation in the first two posts and eightycylinders might be able to add it. It's impossible to list EVERY cloud service, and chabat is one of the more obscure ones.

Not all of them, the active ones with a considerable amount of clients, and sorry I cant bother just saying
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:01:31 AM

Longevity by itself is also a misguided criterion.  For a ponzi it merely shows how successful it has been in the past, and to some extend, how likely it is it will collapse soon.

Considering PBmining's apparent collapse, I dare say QED.
RD965

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 12:11:22 PM

Found this from legendary hacker 4chan

What the hell is this?
NeonTranceBadger

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 01:43:10 PM

What the hell is this?

It erases the / folder which is the root directory on linux based operating systems.  This is equivalent to erasing System32 folder on windows.  
RD965

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 04:31:55 PM

What the hell is this?

It erases the / folder which is the root directory on linux based operating systems.  This is equivalent to erasing System32 folder on windows.  

Seriously?hahaha what a joke then
trollping

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:51:29 PM

It erases the / folder which is the root directory on linux based operating systems.  This is equivalent to erasing System32 folder on windows. 

Seriously?hahaha what a joke then

I got so happy for 5 secs, but then i noticed this was a bad joke lol.

If I was able to do this I would have like 1 bitcoin by now..
eightcylinders (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:55:41 PM

Longevity by itself is also a misguided criterion.  For a ponzi it merely shows how successful it has been in the past, and to some extend, how likely it is it will collapse soon.

I am not sure they have collapsed (yet).  Not to say they won't collapse, but I got my payout on Sunday as usual and it seems to be about what I expected (.14 for 2 Ths).

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:22:10 PM

Longevity by itself is also a misguided criterion.  For a ponzi it merely shows how successful it has been in the past, and to some extend, how likely it is it will collapse soon.

I am not sure they have collapsed (yet).  Not to say they won't collapse, but I got my payout on Sunday as usual and it seems to be about what I expected (.14 for 2 Ths).

You are giving advice and rating these ponzi's.. yet you actually invested in this?

Im lost for words.

Let me just say this: check your account now and do some math.
Then tell me again it hasnt imploded yet.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: