Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:04:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need a loan, life rapidly falling apart  (Read 1746 times)
dwez10110 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:25:31 AM

I'm sure I'll get knocked down or rejected here for being a noob, but I have no other place to turn to...lost my job, my wife can't find employment, we finally got our non-rent-paying adult children out of the house, and I'm about to start a new job, but it's all too little too late. I'm a veteran who never was able to get a job in the field I served in (aviation electronics) and have started a new career as a chef, which I am awesome at, but ended up working for 2 restaurants that went belly-up, and as result found myself out of work. For whatever it's worth, I've been promoted from a prep-cook, to a kitchen manager, to running my own kitchen as Head Cook within 2 years. I am great at my job, have been promoted 3 times in the post 2 years, and even have aspirations of opening my own restaurant (of which I have a kick ass business plan and interest from investors and the city in which I live) but currently life has gotten impossible and I'm trying to keep my wife and I from ending up as stereotypical homeless vets. Help? Anyone?
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:02:00 AM

I think you are 19, not married, living with parents, unemployed and trying to get free money over the Interwebz playing sob stories around.

The lier https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522860.msg5792846#msg5792846
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:24:53 AM

This user's password was reset recently.

OP why don't you try religious forums?  People there are gullible and give away money every week.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dwez10110 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:34:02 AM

I'm actually 35, and live in Marengo, OH with my wife...don't know how to provide proof of who I am really...Facebook or linkedin? I dunno. Like I said, I know this isn't likely to garner me any help, it's a last ditch effort...and yeah, that post about music composition is real too, been writing/composing electronic music since '93, I've had no takers on that post tho. Check me out at soundcloud.com/dan_west , I'm for hire in the musical department too, but I'll cater events/banquets, help with menu/recipe development. I'd prefer to earn my money but I'm trying to keep a roof over my head
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:35:26 AM

If you can provide collateral, I'll be more than happy to give you a loan.

This includes anything you wish to Pawn etc.
dwez10110 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:44:14 AM

And yes, I did change my pw. Twice today. Forgot it, changed it, it wouldn't accept the changed pw when I tried to log in, and it kept giving me that "wait 45 seconds before logging in" when I would try to change my pw...seems like everyone I try to log in to this site it makes me change my pw

And how does one work out the collateral thing work online? I don't have much, best I got is guitars and my car
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:46:06 AM

And yes, I did change my pw. Twice today. Forgot it, changed it, it wouldn't accept the changed pw when I tried to log in, and it kept giving me that "wait 45 seconds before logging in" when I would try to change my pw...seems like everyone I try to log in to this site it makes me change my pw

And how does one work out the collateral thing work online? I don't have much, best I got is guitars and my car

With physical collateral you would have to ship your collateral to me. If you have any altcoins or alternate funds, including money online (on gambling sites etc) they could possibly accepted as digital collateral.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:51:48 AM

I think you would probably get a loan in a bank rather than here in these forums. without a proper collateral no one would do it.
dwez10110 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:58:29 AM

With physical collateral you would have to ship your collateral to me. If you have any altcoins or alternate funds, including money online (on gambling sites etc) they could possibly accepted as digital collateral.

Ok, I really appreciate the answers...I'll have to work on the collateral part. Anything of value I have will cost $ to send, of which, I have about none. But again, I really really appreciate your response and am working on it now

-Dan
dwez10110 (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:10:12 AM

I think you would probably get a loan in a bank rather than here in these forums. without a proper collateral no one would do it.

Yeah, I get that. Like I said, it's a last ditch effort. My student loans have my credit absolutely f__ed and my efforts to abstain from credit cards and loans screwed me in the long term. I personally hate the idea of credit. Always thought I could be one of those "I'll just be ultra careful with my cash so I won't need credit" type of people, but yeah, that was't so helpful or productive
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:26:24 PM

Sob stories don't work. Shit happens in all our lives. You must have a skill that you can offer for money?

My father was in the forces for 14 years, runs his own company now. However, he would never ask for help like that. The forces do something to people, teach you to rely on yourself and only that. They also teach you that you can learn anything. My father again for example could pass any form of computer repairing program and the only experience he has is fixing 3 or 4 over the years.

I also noticed, most of the people who come out the forces have OCD like tendencies, mostly due to the early stages when you are timed to get up and dressed, strip and change bed etc.

Something is a little off with this post. If you can prove who you are, and you just got a job and where the job is (so I can confirm) and that you were indeed a veteran I will lend you money to be paid back at your own pace as I have nothing but respect for those in the forces or those who have been.
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:45:55 PM

I'm sure I'll get knocked down or rejected here for being a noob, but I have no other place to turn to...lost my job, my wife can't find employment, we finally got our non-rent-paying adult children out of the house, and I'm about to start a new job, but it's all too little too late. I'm a veteran who never was able to get a job in the field I served in (aviation electronics) and have started a new career as a chef, which I am awesome at, but ended up working for 2 restaurants that went belly-up, and as result found myself out of work. For whatever it's worth, I've been promoted from a prep-cook, to a kitchen manager, to running my own kitchen as Head Cook within 2 years. I am great at my job, have been promoted 3 times in the post 2 years, and even have aspirations of opening my own restaurant (of which I have a kick ass business plan and interest from investors and the city in which I live) but currently life has gotten impossible and I'm trying to keep my wife and I from ending up as stereotypical homeless vets. Help? Anyone?

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%
Oh shut up already with your made up sob story!

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!
BrianM

Activity: 546
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:46:20 PM

Ok, I really appreciate the answers...I'll have to work on the collateral part. Anything of value I have will cost $ to send, of which, I have about none. But again, I really really appreciate your response and am working on it now

-Dan

Send the wife as collateral (jk)
emsjvh

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:17:55 PM

What is your current hearing range?

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 12:51:21 AM

Proof or GTFO.  If you say "idk how to provide proof" then GTFO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: