Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tecshare Maliciously Abused The BitcoinTalk Trust System  (Read 7456 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:54:35 AM

ok, clearly you are here to feed on drama. ignored.

I get the quick ignore and no bogus red like you freely handed out earlier?  Grin

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 06:56:50 AM

I get the quick ignore and no bogus red like you freely handed out earlier?  Grin
you aren't following me around like a puppy with OCD.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:58:49 AM

Ooops! Did you forget where the Ignore was?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:59:46 AM

Ooops again!

Albert Einstein
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 07:00:16 AM

No, but like the OP you seem to have forgotten where your life was.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:01:12 AM

No, but like the OP you seem to have forgotten where your life was.

At least I can find and use the Ignore feature when I claim I will.

Albert Einstein
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 07:23:49 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 07:38:51 AM by TECSHARE

OP do you think you could control your OCD enough to delete your posts in all my marketplace threads and never come back to them? If not I don't think we have a whole lot to discuss. All I want is to continue trading equitably minding my own business like I have been for 3 years WITHOUT being harassed.
jrretirement

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:40:38 AM

Wow that took a turn! Seems the fact the OP kicked this off with a wrong deed has now been lost. Mods should lock this thread and move on. I hear the new forum software is pretty special so hopefully it has mechanisms to protect both sides of the street. Opposed to the current model that allows spiteful trolls to throw mud without consequence!!!

My 2 cents!
jrretirement

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:41:28 AM

P.S
I still think the OP is a dick! LOL
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:56:52 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 04:15:23 PM by Armis

OP do you think you could control your OCD enough to delete your posts in all my marketplace threads and never come back to them? If not I don't think we have a whole lot to discuss. All I want is to continue trading equitably minding my own business like I have been for 3 years WITHOUT being harassed.

I think it would be extremely informative if you delineated the events as you saw them.

Detail the events and show the board when it was that you first cried to me or anyone in the thread that you were being "harassed"?
Did you delete any of your posts in the subjected thread?  If not, then it becomes clear that whatever actions I took were not of a "permanent" nature?
Did you you bear false witness when you claimed to do a transaction with me for 1BTC?
Given your history, you knew or should have known that your false feedback coupled with the false 1BTC would aggravate the offensive action.

Funny that you claim OCD and 'follow me' me behavior, because you are clearly forgetting that it was you that initiated the 'follow me' behavior,
When you posted the following message to my listing: "UPDATE - this works both ways   $0.03 raised, you'll have your digital chess game in every library in the nation before you know it!"    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842689.msg9408371#msg9408371

Now lets examine those 'OTHER', 'OCD', 'follow me', comments that I issued, if you look at the chronology you will find that they didn't start immediately after
you expanded to my thread.  In fact they started only after I was told that 'feedback is not moderated'.  

Plain and simple, you lied in a Trust system, I didn't.   According to the rules of the site, I have a right to travel to threads and share my 'on topic' opinion.  You afforded yourself the same opportunities but for whatever reason you wanted to do harm over and above that which is site permitted and reasonable.

Tell your story from the very beginning and be thorough so that everyone could see the degree of "harassment" you endured that resulted in
your blatant violation of the TRUST system of this site.  Show us your mind set as events occurred, let us see when it what that you first
contacted mods so that we could cooperatively determine if your claim(s) were true, justified, or responsible.  

As of this message this issues has graduated to a formal complaint to Bitcointalk
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:59:10 PM

looked up the threads. 

ARMIS is a little bitch. 

Good luck to TECSHARE. 
It's difficult to keep such a great rep then have your threads trolled by someone you never did business with.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 05:16:20 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 06:11:05 PM by TECSHARE

:::more trying to look like a victim here:::
You didn't answer my question. If you are refusing to communicate with me I don't think you will resolve this. Dictating to me what you want me to say is not communication BTW.

note: After consulting with moderators, I have decided that the application of the 1 Bitcoin value to the negative was not appropriate. So I have replaced it with a zero Bitcoin negative commensurate with the intent of the feedback system.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 06:31:46 PM

This thread is ridiculous...don't but in and cause drama in threads for no reason. TECSHARE is legit and rather than making a dumb thread like this, you should PM him and try to work it out. Admins will not intervene over trust feedback...suck it up and either try to work it out or just drop it.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:50:52 PM

:::more trying to look like a victim here:::
You didn't answer my question. If you are refusing to communicate with me I don't think you will resolve this. Dictating to me what you want me to say is not communication BTW.

I'm specifically inviting you to tell the truth, the full truth as you see it.

I want to pinpoint when it was that you first felt "harassed".
I want to know when it was that you first filed a report with the mods, provide a copy of the complaint if you wish?
I think when we see the particulars it will show that your "harassment" claims are not only inflated, but within the rules of the site.

The minions that support your position are doing so in a way that is far more inflammatory than anything that occurred in our actual exchanges.
I think when you give the specifics of what you cried to the mods about, and we match them against what your supporters here are saying,
the startling contrast that will make your claims look woosy.  

I didn't come here seeking a fan club, don't need one.   I came here to point out a critical flaw in a TRUST system that you exploited.

Your actions highlighted how someone can uses the Trust system as a weapon,
your actions highlighted how someone with a history of excellence could fall of his rocker, and in a fit of rage act irresponsibly,
and
your actions highlighted how someone's tenure can provide a false sense of entitlement.

What you did was wrong for a 'newbie member', wrong for a 'jr member', wrong for a 'full member', wrong for a 'Sr. member'  ...
and wrong for a 'Legionary member' too.

I'm guessing this is not the first time you have done this, how many time have you lied in the TRUST report?
How many times have you issued negative feedback in the absence of a connecting deal?
How many times have you used the TRUST system as a weapon?

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 07:22:50 PM

I think with the 1BTC now removed his feedback is valid and this thread is done.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:37:31 PM

Bottom line, if you can't trust someone like TECSHARE, who has conducted himself impeccably, and who has arguably been *the* poster child for successful and professional trading within this community, who the heck can you trust?  I think some of the responses from some of the mods here, though valid with regards to leaving false feedback, gloss over the fact that TECSHARE has done this forum a world of good over the past few years, legitimizing crypto trading and raising the bar for quality salesmanship and integrity.  If I were him, I would adamantly defend myself, too.  TECSHARE's history speaks for itself.  So he blew up once, big deal. It sounds like he was provoked while doing what he does best -- selling.  Give the dude a break.  
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 08:02:19 PM

I think with the 1BTC now removed his feedback is valid and this thread is done.
This ^ , as I understand it the only thing that made my feedback invalid was the value attached to it. I corrected it to a zero value, therefore the reason for me leaving the feedback is irrelevant because it is valid. I did not understand this important distinction when I left it, and I have corrected it.

If you want me to remove my now valid feedback you will have to have a discussion with me and no one else. I am satisfied to let you harass me all you like now, or you can remove your posts in my OPs and never come back and I will consider removing the feedback. Feel free to PM me, or just make more drama like you do best.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:05:03 AM

This ^ , as I understand it the only thing that made my feedback invalid was the value attached to it. I corrected it to a zero value, therefore the reason for me leaving the feedback is irrelevant because it is valid. I did not understand this important distinction when I left it, and I have corrected it.

If you want me to remove my now valid feedback you will have to have a discussion with me and no one else. I am satisfied to let you harass me all you like now, or you can remove your posts in my OPs and never come back and I will consider removing the feedback. Feel free to PM me, or just make more drama like you do best.

Make it simple, you remove content that you shared (truth lie or otherwise) regarding me, I remove all content I shared about you, such that no reference is made about either party from the other party.  

When it is finally agreed that all other items have been deleted, this thread will also be deleted.   If you agree I will erase the posts that you have highlighted.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:23:02 AM

Make it simple, you remove content that you shared (truth lie or otherwise) regarding me, I remove all content I shared about you, such that no reference is made about either party from the other party.  

When it is finally agreed that all other items have been deleted, this thread will also be deleted.   If you agree I will erase the posts that you have highlighted.
No thanks. I am fine to let things sit as they be. Let me know what you decide.
jrretirement

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:37:22 AM

When it is finally agreed that all other items have been deleted, this thread will also be deleted.   If you agree I will erase the posts that you have highlighted.
Hahahahahaha I was right, your a Dick (even trying to speak all lawyer like) ROFL!

Seems you've run out of leverage "DickArmis"!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: