Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All gone  (Read 2113 times)
alainbraux (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:52:47 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 06:20:57 PM by alainbraux

Sorry about posting this in the first place. My bad.

My lawyer is asking me to remove all of it. Good luck to you all.

Alain Braux
hayabusa911

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:07:13 AM

Cool story guy!  I think people are perfectly capable of finding their own attorney. You want a finders fee for a Lawyer you most likely found in the phone book?  Just give us his Name and contact info and stop spamming. BTW Enjoy that 182K!  Please invest it and stop being a... 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:08:46 AM

Cool story guy!  I think people are perfectly capable of finding their own attorney. You want a finders fee for a Lawyer you most likely found in the phone book?  Just give us his Name and contact info and stop spamming. BTW Enjoy that 182K!  Please invest it and stop being a... 

I especially like the part where Laxo just happened to stumble upon an address that was use to return his BTC: https://blockchain.info/address/1P4oAxHDaP359kFUrPAr8FoJnVYLNVgZkg

It's almost as believable as a BFL'er spotting a homeless dude in front of their place of business holding up a Bitcoin wallet address sign to garner donations, and the homeless vet dude looks just like a guy that works at BFL and even conned the receiver to stay employed until, that is, the FTC found out that he lives with Jody Drake.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:21:44 AM

You jealous bro? You think it's easy finding a lawyer to work bitcoin cases on contingency?  Roll Eyes
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:36:34 AM

^^^^ dont let em get mad at ya.... its always good to recover what could have been lost funds... espicially in the amount that you had... Nice recover ;-)
segvec

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

The cheddar breed jealousy

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:39:57 AM

Nice if it is true.

▓▓▓▓   New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange            → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓   Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 03:44:49 AM

I don't know what to say... If you are telling the truth than bravo for you... And if you are looking to spam then shame on you Tongue

CryptoGains

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:45:01 AM

It's great that you were able to recover the money. After reading your story I think if one really want to recover their money they need dedication instead of crying and swearing about them here and there.
hayabusa911

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:07:31 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 05:23:16 AM by hayabusa911

Cool story guy!  I think people are perfectly capable of finding their own attorney. You want a finders fee for a Lawyer you most likely found in the phone book?  Just give us his Name and contact info and stop spamming. BTW Enjoy that 182K!  Please invest it and stop being a...  

You jealous bro? You think it's easy finding a lawyer to work bitcoin cases on contingency?  Roll Eyes

Am I jealous? HELL NO!!! The first time I purchased BTC it was less than a dollar per THOUSAND! I saved/sold enough to keep me happy for the rest of my life.
A guy comes along (registered TODAY) I'm not going to be jelly. Just pissed about all the BS. This used to be a good community and now it's about "speculation" "Signature campaigns" and countless other SHIT that makes me sick. This is a scammer and KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!!!   Prove me wrong.....OP! You Dirtbag!!!!!    Give $500 to a "charity" and prove it. If you DO prove it I will send 1k to the addy of your choice.
What do you have to lose OP?
BTW...Welcome the the forum!

You are just another scammer with BAD English! PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!  As far as I can tell this story is another golden egg stuffed with cat shit!

hayabusa911

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:33:12 AM

Waiting... OP must be sleeping.  Roll Eyes
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:35:43 AM

was an ok story till i found out it was some busto that just got >500 btc that wants even more coins for a referral. lol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:37:23 AM

Cool story guy!  I think people are perfectly capable of finding their own attorney. You want a finders fee for a Lawyer you most likely found in the phone book?  Just give us his Name and contact info and stop spamming. BTW Enjoy that 182K!  Please invest it and stop being a...  

You jealous bro? You think it's easy finding a lawyer to work bitcoin cases on contingency?  Roll Eyes

Am I jealous? HELL NO!!! The first time I purchased BTC it was less than a dollar per THOUSAND! I saved/sold enough to keep me happy for the rest of my life.
A guy comes along (registered TODAY) I'm not going to be jelly. Just pissed about all the BS. This used to be a good community and now it's about "speculation" "Signature campaigns" and countless other SHIT that makes me sick. This is a scammer and KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!!!!   Prove me wrong.....OP! You Dirtbag!!!!!    Give $500 to a "charity" and prove it. If you DO prove it I will send 1k to the addy of your choice.
What do you have to lose OP?
BTW...Welcome the the forum!

You are just another scammer with BAD English! PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!  As far as I can tell this story is another golden egg stuffed with cat shit!

Actually it is strange that someone who has just earned 544 bitcoin is begging bitcoins in the forum
it would be enough if he signs a message with an address containing 544 btc
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:49:38 AM

I just don't believe it, cool story to read, but that's about it.

I'm sure if they would refund you anything, they would just refund your money instead of the Bitcoins as that would cost them far less.
P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:58:51 AM

And we should believe you never bothered to register an account here, despite being a bitcoin oldtimer, despite being victimized by tradehill, and despite looking for fellow bitcoiners to join your lawsuit.  Really ?So 500 BTC wasnt enough to bother creating an account, but the few btc you now want for your "services" is ?

Cool story bro.

Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:52:53 AM

good story 10/10 would read again

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 12:14:01 PM

You are now rich. and you should write a short story. You will get even richer this way.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:37:36 PM

Very nice  Cheesy

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:40:39 PM

Welcome to Bitcoin!

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:47:14 PM

WOW!  Excellent news, good for you.

I would have been knocking down their door for that kinda BTC lol.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: