Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Need) Indian mobile recharge  (Read 2600 times)
Bitmin (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:39:29 PM

I will recharge if you send the ebook to earn 30$ per month.

Bro, I am 100% sure, the e-book which he will send will be useless for you . Because, if he owe the e-book by which he can earn $30 / month. Then what is the need to ask for doing recharge to others. He can work according to his money making e-book and can recharge his mobile using his own earned money. No need to ask anyone for recharge.

First of all!!

You can withdraw the $30 or more in your Paypal account
and as far as i know no one recharge using paypal balance , thats why i am asking for recharge and giving ebook for free for it

i have used it and its really helpful!!

You are from India and you can get the paypal money easily auto-withdrawn in your Indian Bank Account linked with your paypal account within only 3-4 days . And after that you can withdraw the cash and use them for doing recharge. That's it.

Yes i know , But i want some online website of recharge or some person to do me recharge so that i get a discount, and i want to share my method so that other people also earn money from the simple method i have , and i am 100% sure , it will work for all the members as i have personally tried them

AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:18:20 AM

120 rupees recharge for  $2 in BTC is my offer. Message me if interested. You should have put this in India section

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 06:58:24 AM

This isn't gonna be a problem.. I hope you got it for now...! but I'll suggest you to get internet Banking or Debit Card services from your Bank that will help you a lot with all online transaction..! Also there are so many apps out there you can get a 50RS recharge on downloading them.. also if you are still struggling with getting your recharge done just ask me I'll do it for you..!

MobileShopdotPH

Activity: 514
Merit: 251

Bitkoyn.com - Fulfilling your needs

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 08:27:37 AM

Hi all,

We are here to help with your mobile recharge enquiry.

Have a good weekend  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: