Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 07:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The story of the Razor ("RZR") scam. Bryce Weiner and RazorTech  (Read 27784 times)
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:24:23 PM

I remember when RZR was trading at > .002.  Then Bruce tried to revive it and it got a little bump.  Unfortunately, RZR is exactly what happens to a lot of alts on a long enough timeline.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 11:42:16 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 05:15:26 AM by Vlad2Vlad

From what I've seen Bryce the Weiner is involved in scam after scam.

But here's the thing which people don't get.  The guy is totally incompetent as a coder. Last year he was asking around for advice how to compile a wallet in windows.  The guy is an idiot at programming and he's a bigger idiot at things like economics.  I have corrected him so many times regarding elementary issues, on twitter and he just deletes his tweets and lies about everything.

So I have to wonder how such an incompetent idiot is everywhere and gets so much credit when he knows nothing?

The most plausible answer I can think of is that Bryce is a fed, or most likely - given his low IQ, a snitch working for the Feds.

Either way, I would never touch anything that idiot is involved in unless you plan to dump it the second they pump their usual scam.

Community:  Beware of BRYCE, you have been warned!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:57:37 AM

The guy is an idiot at programming and he's a bigger idiot at things like economics. 

I laughed my ass off when he promised his big puff article on how he will "expose" Urocoin as a fraud. First he said the company Green Earth Systems wasn't real and was a ma and pa operation posing as a big company. When I showed him a photo of the CEO chilling with the President of Fiji, suddenly he had to change fud tactics to publishing a guest article on Seaman's blog on how Uro will create an economic "blackhole" and bankrupt tens of thousands of farmers by destabilizing the international Urea market. Bear in mind the total value of all Uro equals 1% of the yearly fertilizer market output....
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 01:06:49 PM

The guy is an idiot at programming and he's a bigger idiot at things like economics.

I laughed my ass off when he promised his big puff article on how he will "expose" Urocoin as a fraud. First he said the company Green Earth Systems wasn't real and was a ma and pa operation posing as a big company. When I showed him a photo of the CEO chilling with the President of Fiji, suddenly he had to change fud tactics to publishing a guest article on Seaman's blog on how Uro will create an economic "blackhole" and bankrupt tens of thousands of farmers by destabilizing the international Urea market. Bear in mind the total value of all Uro equals 1% of the yearly fertilizer market output....

You boggle my mind. GES is cctv shop owned by Nilesh's wife at which he's an EMPLOYEE because he's an undischarged bankrupt. If you look at the shop on google maps it's not even called GES presumably because it's shit branding for a CCTV shop.

The largest island of Fiji has the population of a city around 500k and is where Nilesh is from!! In the photo you're referring to the prime minister of fiji was tendering a solar electricity contract for which Nilesh applied and surprise surprise didn't get, because as a CCTV shop employee he's really not well placed to bid on such work no mater how good a bullshit artist he is.

Seriously Mike you were a fucking moron to believe that shit in the first place but 6 months on to think a 30000% arbitrage can still exist I really pitty you.

It's fair for me to say Bryce Weiners an idiot because all things are relative but for you to call him an idiot??? WTF dude I question how you've got the capacity to do your shoe laces up.

No doubt you're not going to listen so my advice to you is buy all the Uro you possibly can, even Warren Buffet only looks for about 10% growth in companies he invests in so the fact you've found a company offering a 30000% return must make you a financial genius!
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2014, 05:42:48 PM

You boggle my mind. GES is cctv shop owned by Nilesh's wife at which he's an EMPLOYEE because he's an undischarged bankrupt. If you look at the shop on google maps it's not even called GES presumably because it's shit branding for a CCTV shop.

The largest island of Fiji has the population of a city around 500k and is where Nilesh is from!! In the photo you're referring to the prime minister of fiji was tendering a solar electricity contract for which Nilesh applied and surprise surprise didn't get, because as a CCTV shop employee he's really not well placed to bid on such work no mater how good a bullshit artist he is.

Seriously Mike you were a fucking moron to believe that shit in the first place but 6 months on to think a 30000% arbitrage can still exist I really pitty you.

It's fair for me to say Bryce Weiners an idiot because all things are relative but for you to call him an idiot??? WTF dude I question how you've got the capacity to do your shoe laces up.

No doubt you're not going to listen so my advice to you is buy all the Uro you possibly can, even Warren Buffet only looks for about 10% growth in companies he invests in so the fact you've found a company offering a 30000% return must make you a financial genius!
lol
well played

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 12:09:20 AM

lol I know, what a shithole Fiji is, I guess that's why the Indian PM is in town today visiting Nilesh's old buddy Frank Bainimarama taking selfies and discussing the weather!  

https://twitter.com/narendramodi/status/535418986159038466

http://www.firstpost.com/world/modi-in-fiji-live-pm-bainimarama-says-he-is-proud-to-have-india-as-a-future-partner-1802629.html

Hmmm and look what GES just retweeted 2 days ago when the Indian Prime Minister was in Australia, things that make you go hmmm...

Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 01:02:30 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2015, 06:15:05 AM by Chang Hum

you're implying the Australian businessman is Nilesh? you win Mike  Smiley
Wandererfromthenorth (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:17:53 PM

Time to bump this.

RazorTech the scammer (who probably is Bryce Weiner himself) started tweeting again. Some vague bullshit as always.

Wandererfromthenorth (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:41:50 PM

Told them on day first that choosing Scrypt for their algo would be a really bad idea.
It was an excellent idea giving the point of the whole "project".  

Mining.
Hyping.
Dumping.

Scamming everybody.

The Bryce Weiner way.
CodeBunsf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:02:22 PM

MTC Football Mashup http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/blog/morning-edition/2014/12/ucf-and-nc-state-a-good-mix-for-Marinecoin-st.html
likmep

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:07:18 PM

insectoida are in war with lizards...
Soft_memberj

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:12:15 PM

well they were going to do that anyway
CodeBunsf

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:14:43 PM

nooo sell Marinecoin
likmep

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:19:39 PM

Ah I love my furrly bears.
Soft_memberj

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:22:06 PM

I did natural med in another life, some herbs are supposed to aid in moving some toxins out.
CodeBunsf

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:29:31 PM

THe blockchain complexity has nothing to do with MTC price.
likmep

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:32:00 PM

keep selling shorters and dont worry cause the least can happen to you is your life to be shorterd hehe
Soft_memberj

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:34:27 PM

It's called tablet trading
CodeBunsf

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:39:23 PM

well not covered...