Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why bittrex volume is so little today?  (Read 2128 times)
KMN (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:00:28 PM

who can explain ?

the top 1 is 43btc...omg...     

altcoin is dead?
uvt9

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:13:20 PM

because people started to realize Bittrex is behind a large group of coin makers / pumpers ?

have you ever thought that why Bittrex have new coin almost every week ?

Never buy into any coin with good volume on Bittrex, that place is full of scam.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:20:30 PM

who can explain ?

altcoin is dead?

people quit trading because of the scams on there.

new coins are dead.

TiberiuC

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:24:15 PM

They are not scammers but their business model killed them along with a big part of the altcoin community.
People are not rational and need protection.
cassius69

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:26:41 PM

They are not scammers but their business model killed them along with a big part of the altcoin community.

their business model has always been very short-term.

they don't even list a number of solid coins. they dont act like they plan on being around long.

KMN (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:30:22 PM

so if dont have any bittrex or c-cex or other ..

altcoin can growth by people's faith ?

which exchange is not a scam ?  how proof?
TiberiuC

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:35:05 PM

they don't even list a number of solid coins. they dont act like they plan on being around long.

Maybe... But once they became market leaders there was no reason to add all those shitcoins,volume wouldn't of
changed much. Whales are the same and would of used existent or better coins to P&D. Who was gonna overtake them? C-cex?
Most of the money would still be around and not in the hands of scammers.
biggus dickus

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:35:50 PM

because people started to realize Bittrex is behind a large group of coin makers / pumpers ?

have you ever thought that why Bittrex have new coin almost every week ?

Never buy into any coin with good volume on Bittrex, that place is full of scam.

This is the reason they are doing the ICO crap so they can use their "lawyer" to fight your cases Tongue
There are already lots of threads who think that bittrex is behind all these storm of Scams. And it could be.
I spoken with them a lot and they try always to avoid or change subject if i tell them how they could fight all scamcoins and still use them on their exchange.

I always get no respond or just the same line "Its a cat and mouse game we can't win this"

Perhaps it's because they hosted an IPO for a coin that turned out to be a big scam yesterday.

Bittrex claims it will not pay an IPO coin's dev until after 7 days of the IPO ending, but apparently immediately paid the scam IPO coin's dev yesterday, according to the quote below.

The start and end date and time for the CFC.  Unless otherwise agreed upon, CFC's will end at midnight PST.
The price / market cap for the premine
The conditions for a successful CFC; For instance, the developer will refund all investors if the CFC does not exceed 50% of the premine or meet a specific donation threshold such as 200 BTC
The schedule for CFC payments;  This can be as much as a lump sum after 7 days of the CFC ending or a schedule of payments over a series of months[/b]
The coin team must provide working wallets for Windows, Mac, and Linux, a working block explorer, and a stable blockchain up to 3 days after the end of the campaign

Why did bittrex already release the funds?
cassius69

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:37:18 PM

Maybe... But once they became market leaders there was no reason to add all those shitcoins,volume wouldn't of
changed much. Whales are the same and would of used existent or better coins to P&D. Who was gonna overtake them? C-cex?

btw i dont think bittrex is a scam. they never stole my coins. but they list scamcoins all the time.

i agree they could just stop selling shitcoins now. focus on building volume on more developed coins.

21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:12:13 PM

bittrex is hosting new coin's ICO and adding new scam coins
possible they are pumping coins
recent ICO scam made people to think about this

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:36:12 PM

you guys are the biggest bunch of idiots in human existance

what a group of fools

You ignorant scum buckets. Just look at this stupidity

there was no reason to add all those shitcoins,volume wouldn't of
changed much. Whales are the same and would of used existent or better coins to P&D.

WTF?

So you claim that Bittrex is a "scam" for adding new coins to fuel the crypto eco system, yet you praise pump and dumpers?

Imbeciles.

You retards need to grow the fuck up!

You should be happy that bittrex has a brand new coin for you scum bags every day, show some freaking appreciation!

Money is money and money will always be made by the ones with the largest testicles

as for you shameless ladyboys, i can only hope that the devil doesn't come and hit you with his peasant stick and condemn you to a life of chronic masturbation and 1000% losses in the crypto market

to hell with you guys im going to get my premine just right so that i can dump my load all over you fuckers just so that I can watch you squeal like little piglets
TiberiuC

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:33:46 AM

what a group of fools

changed much. Whales are the same and would of used existent or better coins to P&D.

WTF?

So you claim that Bittrex is a "scam" for adding new coins to fuel the crypto eco system, yet you praise pump and dumpers?

Imbeciles.

You should be happy that bittrex has a brand new coin for you scum bags every day, show some freaking appreciation!

Money is money and money will always be made by the ones with the largest testicles

as for you shameless ladyboys, i can only hope that the devil doesn't come and hit you with his peasant stick and condemn you to a life of chronic masturbation and 1000% losses in the crypto market

to hell with you guys im going to get my premine just right so that i can dump my load all over you fuckers just so that I can watch you squeal like little piglets

If you had the attention span to read 2 rows up you would of seen that i wrote they are not scammers.
This is why bitcointalk has a bad reputation. Go back to your hole troll !
larrysfairchild

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:45:29 PM

who can explain ?

altcoin is dead?

reading this post was giving me a second thought but realizing maybe its really tru and i can also get an idea what to do in all of my doubts..thanks for sharing your insights..
cassius69

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:31:40 PM

what a group of fools

WTF?

Imbeciles.

damn bittrex richie...tell us how u really feel  Grin

Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:01:58 PM

Maybe SR2.0 being seized had something to do with it ...
sherbyspark

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:45:43 PM

FinCEN and the ICO's on Bittrex scare the investor away.

Bittrex is hosted on US soil means they could be shutdown very quickly like cryptsy.

I don't think thats the reason for the low volume. But, listing a lot of unwanted coins might be one reason, why people are moving away. But overall, I think its always busy and great for trading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: