Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:18:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: shadowcash / shadowcoin / sdc scam exposed !!!  (Read 8249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 04:47:01 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 06:39:55 AM by benthach

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9434389#msg9434389
Lies have been exposed? The truth was twisted by "sdc investors", who are using the old cinni em dev's for their SDC project, which is the same EM code in aero

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9439093#msg9439093
Smurf,
isn't true that the same investors who quietly exited cinni after hiring dev's to implement the CINNI EM [and leaving the CINNI community to rot], are the same investors involved with SDC? And used the same cinni EM devs for SDC.
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Dan

sdc dev is cinni dev?
uh-oh the true about this scam sdc/shadowcash is being exposed!!!

where is cinni right now? lol
cinni dev left cinni and go created shadowcash/shadowcoin for a few whales. when these whales done with their dumping they will go and creating another coin. the cycle go on and on...

lol
Atcsecure is a liar or shadowcash is a scammer, investors should choose wisely

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 03:31:04 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 04:55:37 PM by benthach

did you read about this? shadow "buy,sell,trade,chat. leave nothing but shadow" it have no store, no adoption and nothing on the roadmap which confirm about this, basically this have nothing to do with shadowcoin, it's just a copy idea from other coin.
can you let me know how shadowcoin achieve this buy,sell,trade,chat. leave nothing but shadow? i don't think you guys can achieve this anytime soon. it's now all hype about this zerocoin zk and the big dumps coming.

shadowcoin/cash is all hype about their zerocoin zk(zero knowledge) right now, so they should removing "buy,sell,trade,chat. leave nothing but shadow", at this point the coin is vaporware because the dev can only managed to use other coins code base, no znarks as promised but just a tampered zerocoin zk ring signatures or perhaps boolbery which all found to be problem in long term. we should know better when he's releasing his code. so far monero have almost 3gb last time i've checked! 10gb/year? 10 years and we have 100gb but if more users then up to 200gb or 500gb? just crazy.

only negative about other coins, hype and pump for this scam shadowcoin is allow in their thread, the rest will be deleted!!!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.980

shadowcoin/cash is base on aerocoin and zerocoin zk! a few editing to the original code base and you have this hype scam going.
many coins already have this zerocoin zk working;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=871584.0

after many months of hype and testing shadowcoin dev can only coming up with zerocoin zk and no snarks(sharks?) as promised. this zerocoin zk ring signature have been work/tampered by many coins and already used by coins like boolbery(bbr) and others.

crytonote ring signatures is zero knowledge(zk). boolbery and monero have this.
the question now what is the different between shadowcash zerocoin zk and monero zk?
shadowcash zerocoin zk is just a water down of monero zk or a boolbery code base? i never get the answer about this and their fake html5 wallet as every question and concern getting deleted in their official thread.

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2014, 01:22:17 PM

these guys probably have more resources then me - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.msg9474001#msg9474001
in conclusion cryptonote ring signatures is zero knowledge(zk) and many coins already have this implemented
shadowcoin/cash may creating many tech terms or jam pack these tech terms into their coin which creating more bloat, but all and all it is a cryptonote ring signatures zero knowledge(the infamous ZK). they could of just call and use original cryptonote term like everyone else but they don't. they're creating these many tech terms to hype the coin.
shadowcoin/cash zk snarks whitepaper - https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf

here are 3 of shadowcoin/cash members with their fancy tech terms all over it  Shocked terrorize and steal from other members is their jobs

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 03:38:09 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2014, 12:26:49 PM by benthach

https://twitter.com/traderminer/status/537734120302837761

hondo 11:17 PM Yeah, I need to come up with a layman's way to explain why zk-snarks will always have the problem of a trusted setup and much more bloat than ring signatures.
But let's put it this way. There is a joint team from something like Stanford + Harvard + MIT all working on zk-snarks for zero cash and they can't get it to work.
There is no way that some guy who hides behind a nickname working from his mom's basement is going to beat those guys at something like this.

filflarn 4:35 PM lol ZK-SHARKS wont fail though hahaha

-------------

Update from SDCdev: "Hi Everyone

Sorry we've been so quiet, we've been having mandatory power outages, or load schedding as they call it.

Now that the bad news is out the way, we've been making loads of progress with our anon transactions.

We have fully anonymous transactions, working on testnet at the moment, but we received quite a bit of input from people
testing, saying it was confusing / difficult to use, so we've been trying our best to make it as simple as possible.

We have made loads of progress, and will be releasing our next build for testnet very soon.

We've also decided that we need to start giving weekly updates, so Soepkip has offered to start getting on my case.

The testing has been going really well, and we've eliminated hopefully all of the bugs.
We're just putting the finishing touches on some of our latest enhancements, then we will be good to start testing again.

I just want to say thank you to everyone again for your patience.

Looking forward to the next round of testing, where hopefully do some big volume testing Smiley"

lame excused power outages for more than 2 months

zk snarks = failed
zk = failed

shadowcoin/cash is vaporware!

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 04:54:32 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 04:23:39 AM by benthach

they want to kill stealthcoin but are using xsterminate from stealthcoin, LOL

what tech are you guys talking about? sdc have no tech, all just hype with no adoption. no store, fake html5 wallet, even blockchain have problem. this show the dev don't know what the heck he's doing. i wouldn't want to download this bugs prone coin. this coin getting this far because of the hype zk(zero knowledge) snarks which he's don't even understand.

zk snarks = failed
zk = failed

sdc-have-no-tech

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:05:07 PM

You guys are really bad with this thread moderation.
You criticize governments wanting to control everything and you do the same as them. When a person have not the same opinion as your, you fight them or remove his post. You are doing the opposite of what the cryptos represent!
You guys are really afraid of trolls or people with different opinion???
If you want fight them, you can do it with tech, new products and innovation. Trolls have no power if there is real work on background.

People can have a different opinions and that's fine, but trolls that continue to bash SDC without showing any proof to back up there claims will be removed. That way people that are interested in the coin don't have to work there way through tons of posts made by trolls filled with BS.

proof is sdc a scam vaporware with toxic community, if it's not then prove it.
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 06:14:21 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 06:15:12 AM by benthach

they do have shadowsend v1 aka steatlth addresses which is base on, well, stealth addresses with some modification;
http://www.coindesk.com/stealth-addresses-secret-bitcoin-privacy/
then they have all these bugs prone shadowlite, shadowgo etc.. with the modifications from other coins code base, these progress and real innovation as called by one of their toxic member, can't be use. all these progress and innovation are here to enhanced the hype.

where is web wallet? fake photoshop market https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg9760693#msg9760693
another cloakcoin onemarket photoshop. lol

bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:41:36 AM

Another day...another scam! Roll Eyes
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2014, 05:34:31 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 04:18:34 PM by benthach

If you look at the timestamps, Fluffy pony made those comments before shadowsend v2 was open source...
http://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/2pfmds/shadowcash_ring_signature_whitepaper_released_any/

Busted...

Fudders gonna fud...Great chance to snatch up more SDC at these levels Wink

Not sure if I'm misunderstanding Longenecker or everyone else is. My initial comments were made after reviewing 1 of the 2 commits to the "anon" branch, the 2nd commit didn't exist at the time. It would be impossible for me to have foreknowledge as to what would be contained in the commit, and any idiot can look at the first commit and also observe that it didn't contain generateRingSignature(), nor were the verification functions wired up. I'm certainly not "busted" or "fudding", and if that's anyone's takeaway from me making a clear observation then they need to seriously revisit that persecution complex of theirs.

even monero dev think shadowsend v2 is shitty

it's over!
no zk snarks and no zk.

benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:39:23 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 10:27:42 AM by benthach

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg9902376#msg9902376

shadowcoin dev finally admitted shadowsend v2 is just basic cryptonote nizkp like monero but much inferior slim down version, like fluffy said. also from /u/MathAndFerrets, "No amount of ZK or ring sig technology can save the coin if you can rewrite the blockchain, and proof-of-stake is mathematically insecure.". no zk snarks and no zk as the hype is all about and their anon coin now is insecure as their anon token is proof-of-stake. there is no way that some guy who dropped out of school, who hides behind a nickname working from his mom's basement is going to beat those guys at Stanford + Harvard + MIT, we all already know it's impossible. like i said this is just another hype scam coin, 90% of the coins is own my 2 or 3 people max. the scam coin have no tech, no adoption, no clear roadmap, just hype about tech they don't even understand. just be prepare for the bloodbath when one of the whale decided enough is enough, which it will happened eventually. bye

sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:15:27 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg9902376#msg9902376

shadowcoin dev finally admitted shadowsend v2 is just basic cryptonote nizkp like monero but much inferior slim down version, like fluffy said. also from /u/MathAndFerrets, "No amount of ZK or ring sig technology can save the coin if you can rewrite the blockchain, and proof-of-stake is mathematically insecure.". no zk snarks and no zk as the hype is all about and their anon coin now is insecure as their anon token is proof-of-stake. there is no way that some guy who dropped out of school, who hides behind a nickname working from his mom's basement is going to beat those guys at Stanford + Harvard + MIT, we all already know it's impossible. like i said this is just another hype scam coin, 90% of the coins is own my 2 or 3 people max. the scam coin have no tech, no adoption, no clear roadmap, just hype about tech they don't even understand. just be prepare for the bloodbath when one of the whale decided enough is enough, which it will happened eventually. bye

This true? I've been wondering why its market price never does much but bounce up and down within a narrow range. I think people are skeptical to begin with about all the anon coins that just never seem to have the goods.

And it's all still closed source, right? So no one really knows for sure what's in shadowcoin?
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:42:39 AM

It's open source.
sdersdf3

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:17:51 AM

It's open source.

Oh, so it's 100% open source now?
BlackShibe1

Activity: 260

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:40:56 PM

It's open source.

Oh, so it's 100% open source now?

Yes buy it's cheap

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
sdersdf3

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 10:54:31 AM

buys just seem to get dumped on, over and over again. glad i stayed out of the last round.
Polycoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:26:21 AM

wow very informative

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
master sato

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:00:23 AM

I'm confused what is going on with this coin Huh
benthach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 06:19:32 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 05:25:03 AM by benthach

yes, buy shadowcoin/shadowcash now and longandshorts, pookie and the rest of the team keep dumping on you. good luck
shadow wallet and block is a mess! bugs after bugs.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg10661929#msg10661929

xst have tor implemented, anon sms, and just released a new 3d wallet. xst wallet and block is rock solid. your coin(shadowcoin/shadowcash) have nothing beside broken block, lockup wallet and nonsense ring signatures no one bother want to know, this is probably the wallet is lockup because of cheesy ring signatures coding. a code reviewer which is not qualify to be one. oh, and no adoption. your coin is deem to die soon.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.msg10651167#msg10651167

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: